00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jibrail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What offends you?

9,955 Views | 79 Replies

Response to What offends you? 2012-02-02 18:13:04

anti women's rights(pro life),homophobic organizations,hipsters,neoconservatives,
christians,muslims

if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

Response to What offends you? 2012-02-02 22:58:38

I find hypocrisy offensive.

What offends you?

The average person has only one testicle.

BBS Signature

Response to What offends you? 2012-02-02 23:22:18

At 2/2/12 10:58 PM, MrFlopz wrote: I find hypocrisy offensive.

I am offended by people who get offended.

Response to What offends you? 2012-02-02 23:25:14

At 2/2/12 11:22 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 2/2/12 10:58 PM, MrFlopz wrote: I find hypocrisy offensive.
I am offended by people who get offended.

Touche

The average person has only one testicle.

BBS Signature

Response to What offends you? 2012-02-03 06:32:57

Bigotry in general. And fundamentalism. Having your religion tarnished because of a vocal minority is offensive.

I still like Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven!

BBS Signature

Response to What offends you? 2012-02-03 12:47:20

feudalism, thats pretty offensive.

unless you're the king; then its awesome.

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM

Heathenry; it's not for you

"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature

Response to What offends you? 2012-02-03 16:07:59

At 2/3/12 06:32 AM, joe9320 wrote: And fundamentalism. Having your religion tarnished because of a vocal minority is offensive.

Fundamentalism refers to a belief in a strict adherence to an established set of basic principles basically means following your religion by the book

in other words you get offended by people who ARE NOT POSING to be something their not

if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

Response to What offends you? 2012-02-04 14:36:06

At 2/2/12 12:51 PM, Globex wrote: Anti-racist facebook attention whore hypocrits who go "OMFG NEO NAZIS ARE SO EVIL, THEY PREACH HATRED FOR NO REASON! EVERYONE IS EQUAL AND FREEDOM IS SO VALUABLE, BUT I FUCKING HATE NEO-NAZIS AND THEY'RE NOT WORTH SHIT AND THEY SHOULDN'T SAY THINGS LIKE THE N-WORD OMG!"

People choose to be neo-Nazis they dont choose what race, gender sexuality etc that they are.
Also Im offended by people who defend/are neo-Nazis.

Response to What offends you? 2012-02-05 01:08:31

people that act like they get "it"

no you don't get it, please stop trying because you never will, just shut the fuck up and enjoy your fucking caffe latte with extra cum...I meant cream.....

yeah your welcome, have a nice go fuck yourself

apparently I'm clever enough to declare myself as a dumbass

Response to What offends you? 2012-02-08 02:37:54

I get offended when people age generalize it's just rude.
like age doesn't matter for shit.

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature

Response to What offends you? 2012-03-08 11:47:40

People should get less offended about things. And I'm especially talking about religion.

BBS Signature

Response to What offends you? 2012-03-08 11:51:56

what's your point

Response to What offends you? 2012-03-09 13:54:04

At 9/17/10 07:04 PM, poxpower wrote: They say everyone gets offended by SOMETHING.

Except I can't think of anything for me.

It's easy to pretend that something doesn't offend you, but you can't honestly say that something someone has said to/about you hasn't made you feel like shit, can you? If you can, there's something wrong.

Response to What offends you? 2012-03-21 21:12:35

At 12 days ago, streetbob wrote: I'm offended by minorites who get offended. No joke, if I see a black guy, latino, etc, get upset, I start yelling. Because they have shit PLACED in their favor now a days. A young black female could get into college LIKE THAT. If you had a white male and a black male or female, with the same grades, same everything, the white guy would be out of luck. I'm sick of minorities getting programs and shit, when it was the people before them who were getting screwed over.

Yes, in a country run almost exclusively by white heterosexual cis males (assuming you live anywhere in the western world, which, seeing as you're posting about black and hispanic minorities must be the case) things are OBVIOUSLY rigged in favor of ethnic minorities. The same minorities that consist of mostly people living below the poverty line.

So you're basically saying poor people run things (or a rather small percentage of minorities who would be considered middle class). How have I not realized this before!

The quote I posted offends me, barring the fact that it might be some Andy Kaufmann level performance art posting.

"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature

Response to What offends you? 2012-05-20 07:52:35

I am offended by stupid people who either can't themselves tell the difference with what is clearly photo fakery and think it's real and feel obliged to shove in down the throats of myself and others and if your smart enough you can tell that it is indeed a fake or stupid people who confuse so blatantly The Real McCoy from photo fakery and they themselves have no experience whatsoever in photography or graphic art so what is it that qualifies them? NOTHING! FUCK 'EM ALL!

Your Arrogance Will Be Your Undoing

Perfection Is An Illusion And Delusion Of Narcissists And Despots

It's Not Who You Were It's More In Who You Are And Who You Will Be

BBS Signature

Response to What offends you? 2012-05-20 10:02:21

Fake tits !

That anyone would even be allowed to insert/inject silicone or other materials into another persons body to (so called) inhance their titties !
THere ought to be a law against that shit !! !! ! !

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to What offends you? 2012-05-23 11:01:35

I can't really think of anything I'm offended by.

What ever happened to tolerance by the way? Why do some people have to be butt-hurt by the slightest things? Rhetorical question don't answer that.

Response to What offends you? 2012-05-23 11:45:04

At 5/23/12 11:01 AM, CaptainCornhole wrote: I can't really think of anything I'm offended by.

Liar.

Response to What offends you? 2012-05-24 03:33:12

Hippies and Clowns.

Hippies are Smelly, STD infected, Panzies.

Clowns are scary and evil.

Response to What offends you? 2012-05-24 19:20:13

Maroon 5

Fuck those faggoty cunts.

My profile page!

"Newgrounds teaches girls about the very kind of guys that they should be avoiding."

- Gagsy