Be a Supporter!

What offends you?

  • 8,367 Views
  • 85 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
NHT123
NHT123
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-02 11:41:31 Reply

I get offended every time a crown prosecuter in Canada gets it in their head to prosecute someone because *gasp* they defended themselves. I mean who the fuck do they think they are?

Look up Ian Thompson

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-02 12:42:04 Reply

At 2/2/12 11:41 AM, NHT123 wrote: I mean who the fuck do they think they are?

Attorneys who are bound by a duty to uphold the law.

People who make claims like this annoy me.

Globex
Globex
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-02 12:51:58 Reply

Anti-racist facebook attention whore hypocrits who go "OMFG NEO NAZIS ARE SO EVIL, THEY PREACH HATRED FOR NO REASON! EVERYONE IS EQUAL AND FREEDOM IS SO VALUABLE, BUT I FUCKING HATE NEO-NAZIS AND THEY'RE NOT WORTH SHIT AND THEY SHOULDN'T SAY THINGS LIKE THE N-WORD OMG!"

MrFlopz
MrFlopz
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-02 14:59:48 Reply

People who think being critical of Israel is synonymous with hating Jews...


The average person has only one testicle.

BBS Signature
captainlolz
captainlolz
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-02 18:13:04 Reply

anti women's rights(pro life),homophobic organizations,hipsters,neoconservatives,
christians,muslims


if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

MrFlopz
MrFlopz
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-02 22:58:38 Reply

I find hypocrisy offensive.

What offends you?


The average person has only one testicle.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-02 23:22:18 Reply

At 2/2/12 10:58 PM, MrFlopz wrote: I find hypocrisy offensive.

I am offended by people who get offended.

MrFlopz
MrFlopz
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-02 23:25:14 Reply

At 2/2/12 11:22 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 2/2/12 10:58 PM, MrFlopz wrote: I find hypocrisy offensive.
I am offended by people who get offended.

Touche


The average person has only one testicle.

BBS Signature
joe9320
joe9320
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-03 06:32:57 Reply

Bigotry in general. And fundamentalism. Having your religion tarnished because of a vocal minority is offensive.


I still like Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven!

BBS Signature
SolInvictus
SolInvictus
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-03 12:47:20 Reply

feudalism, thats pretty offensive.

unless you're the king; then its awesome.

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM
Heathenry; it's not for you
"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature
captainlolz
captainlolz
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-03 16:07:59 Reply

At 2/3/12 06:32 AM, joe9320 wrote: And fundamentalism. Having your religion tarnished because of a vocal minority is offensive.

Fundamentalism refers to a belief in a strict adherence to an established set of basic principles basically means following your religion by the book

in other words you get offended by people who ARE NOT POSING to be something their not


if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

J1993
J1993
  • Member since: May. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-04 14:36:06 Reply

At 2/2/12 12:51 PM, Globex wrote: Anti-racist facebook attention whore hypocrits who go "OMFG NEO NAZIS ARE SO EVIL, THEY PREACH HATRED FOR NO REASON! EVERYONE IS EQUAL AND FREEDOM IS SO VALUABLE, BUT I FUCKING HATE NEO-NAZIS AND THEY'RE NOT WORTH SHIT AND THEY SHOULDN'T SAY THINGS LIKE THE N-WORD OMG!"

People choose to be neo-Nazis they dont choose what race, gender sexuality etc that they are.
Also Im offended by people who defend/are neo-Nazis.

dontpanic01
dontpanic01
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-05 01:08:31 Reply

people that act like they get "it"

no you don't get it, please stop trying because you never will, just shut the fuck up and enjoy your fucking caffe latte with extra cum...I meant cream.....

yeah your welcome, have a nice go fuck yourself


apparently I'm clever enough to declare myself as a dumbass

nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-08 02:37:54 Reply

I get offended when people age generalize it's just rude.
like age doesn't matter for shit.


Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
pointPi
pointPi
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to What offends you? 2012-02-28 14:47:16 Reply

I always want to do something good, assuring myself that I'm leaving a positive mark upon society, civilization and mankind. I want to elevate the world. So I don't really appreciate when people call me an idiot or scumbag. That would mean I'm leaving a negative mark upon them, something I don't want to do.

Other than that, I can't really think of anything that I know should turn me into an emotional wreck. That's because responding to negative emotions with even more negative emotions is just going to make things worse. So instead of screaming back, I try to respond with an as calm and friendly attitude as possible, while providing the conflict with the correct information.

I try to treat others as I want them to treat me. Not because others told me to, but because it makes sense. In short, neither offended or offensive is something good to be. Peace.


PERCEPTION OVER JUDGEMENT

HolyKonni
HolyKonni
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Artist
Response to What offends you? 2012-03-08 11:47:40 Reply

People should get less offended about things. And I'm especially talking about religion.


BBS Signature
dude23
dude23
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to What offends you? 2012-03-08 11:51:56 Reply

what's your point

FuckSandwich
FuckSandwich
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Musician
Response to What offends you? 2012-03-09 13:54:04 Reply

At 9/17/10 07:04 PM, poxpower wrote: They say everyone gets offended by SOMETHING.

Except I can't think of anything for me.

It's easy to pretend that something doesn't offend you, but you can't honestly say that something someone has said to/about you hasn't made you feel like shit, can you? If you can, there's something wrong.

streetbob
streetbob
  • Member since: May. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Gamer
Response to What offends you? 2012-03-09 18:50:03 Reply

I'm offended by minorites who get offended. No joke, if I see a black guy, latino, etc, get upset, I start yelling. Because they have shit PLACED in their favor now a days. A young black female could get into college LIKE THAT. If you had a white male and a black male or female, with the same grades, same everything, the white guy would be out of luck. I'm sick of minorities getting programs and shit, when it was the people before them who were getting screwed over.


BBS Signature
Famas
Famas
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to What offends you? 2012-03-21 21:12:35 Reply

At 12 days ago, streetbob wrote: I'm offended by minorites who get offended. No joke, if I see a black guy, latino, etc, get upset, I start yelling. Because they have shit PLACED in their favor now a days. A young black female could get into college LIKE THAT. If you had a white male and a black male or female, with the same grades, same everything, the white guy would be out of luck. I'm sick of minorities getting programs and shit, when it was the people before them who were getting screwed over.

Yes, in a country run almost exclusively by white heterosexual cis males (assuming you live anywhere in the western world, which, seeing as you're posting about black and hispanic minorities must be the case) things are OBVIOUSLY rigged in favor of ethnic minorities. The same minorities that consist of mostly people living below the poverty line.

So you're basically saying poor people run things (or a rather small percentage of minorities who would be considered middle class). How have I not realized this before!

The quote I posted offends me, barring the fact that it might be some Andy Kaufmann level performance art posting.


"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature
Iron-Claw
Iron-Claw
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to What offends you? 2012-05-20 07:52:35 Reply

I am offended by stupid people who either can't themselves tell the difference with what is clearly photo fakery and think it's real and feel obliged to shove in down the throats of myself and others and if your smart enough you can tell that it is indeed a fake or stupid people who confuse so blatantly The Real McCoy from photo fakery and they themselves have no experience whatsoever in photography or graphic art so what is it that qualifies them? NOTHING! FUCK 'EM ALL!


Your Arrogance Will Be Your Undoing
Perfection Is An Illusion And Delusion Of Narcissists And Despots
It's Not Who You Were It's More In Who You Are And Who You Will Be

BBS Signature
morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Art Lover
Response to What offends you? 2012-05-20 10:02:21 Reply

Fake tits !

That anyone would even be allowed to insert/inject silicone or other materials into another persons body to (so called) inhance their titties !
THere ought to be a law against that shit !! !! ! !


Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

CaptainCornhole
CaptainCornhole
  • Member since: Apr. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to What offends you? 2012-05-23 11:01:35 Reply

I can't really think of anything I'm offended by.

What ever happened to tolerance by the way? Why do some people have to be butt-hurt by the slightest things? Rhetorical question don't answer that.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to What offends you? 2012-05-23 11:45:04 Reply

At 5/23/12 11:01 AM, CaptainCornhole wrote: I can't really think of anything I'm offended by.

Liar.

EisUndStahl
EisUndStahl
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to What offends you? 2012-05-24 03:33:12 Reply

Hippies and Clowns.

Hippies are Smelly, STD infected, Panzies.

Clowns are scary and evil.

Spackled
Spackled
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to What offends you? 2012-05-24 19:20:13 Reply

Maroon 5

Fuck those faggoty cunts.

My profile page!
"Newgrounds teaches girls about the very kind of guys that they should be avoiding."
- Gagsy