Be a Supporter!

Oh God I'm Going To Jail.

  • 3,916 Views
  • 130 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
wtfyourface
wtfyourface
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 14:56:12 Reply

At 9/16/10 02:13 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: someone give me some decent advise.

Yeah actually.

Oh God I'm Going To Jail.


asdf

nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 14:56:16 Reply

At 9/16/10 02:52 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote:
At 9/16/10 02:49 PM, conservative23 wrote: Knowingly drinking a few beers and getting behind the wheel of a car isn't a "mistake", it is stupidity. Unless of course, you were completely unaware beer impairs your senses.
It was a mistake, I've done it plenty of times in the past and driven just fine. My record is 15 beers.

This time was a fluke since my friends were fucking around in the car.

uh i don't think so, even to have your own record is pathetic, you can be drunk driving and get hit by another drunk driver you know,i saw that ad before with the ladys skin all burnt off and she looked like a corpse when she was only 21 and it was after she was drunk driving at 17, like it blows i know but i wouldn't call this a mistake or a fluke since judges are usually hard on drunk drivers these days, she's going to pull all the hard questions, like "what if there was kids outside at night and it was halloween what would you do then if you hit a pole and some kid?"

they pull crazy questions out of their asses so you better be ready for court if your gonna go to tell them you want to make the wait longer to give them the money


Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
ExtraordinaryTerrest
ExtraordinaryTerrest
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 14:57:18 Reply

Relax dude, you didnt hurt anybody and as long as you dont have and serious charges on your record you'll probably end up going to the local magistrate where they will most likely give you community service and probation. Community service sucks crusty ball sacks, but its not the worst thing you could get. Dont sweat it dude.


I apologize in advance.

Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 14:59:02 Reply

Go to jail. You endangered people lives and if you did the crime you should do the time. My only advice to you is to have a tight grip and make sure to never let the soap escape your grasp.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 14:59:26 Reply

Learn to drive drunk.


Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:01:09 Reply

At 9/16/10 02:56 PM, MisterWonderful wrote: "what if there was kids outside at night and it was halloween what would you do then if you hit a pole and some kid?"

Courts don't look for "what if?" they look for "how and when?" and "is that true?".


 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:02:29 Reply

At 9/16/10 03:01 PM, ChrisLovejoy wrote:
At 9/16/10 02:56 PM, MisterWonderful wrote: "what if there was kids outside at night and it was halloween what would you do then if you hit a pole and some kid?"
Courts don't look for "what if?" they look for "how and when?" and "is that true?".

no i've been to court dozens of times i got someone arrested before and i had to go for a restraining order on my step brother and they kept saying what if questions to him :O


Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:04:46 Reply

At 9/16/10 03:02 PM, MisterWonderful wrote:
At 9/16/10 03:01 PM, ChrisLovejoy wrote: Courts don't look for "what if?" they look for "how and when?" and "is that true?".
no i've been to court dozens of times i got someone arrested before and i had to go for a restraining order on my step brother and they kept saying what if questions to him :O

Apart from the fact that this isn't a restraining order it's a drink and drive etc, case.


 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
SirCannabisClock
SirCannabisClock
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:06:47 Reply

At 9/16/10 02:56 PM, MisterWonderful wrote: she's going to pull all the hard questions, like "what if there was kids outside at night and it was halloween what would you do then if you hit a pole and some kid?"

they pull crazy questions out of their asses so you better be ready for court if your gonna go to tell them you want to make the wait longer to give them the money

It wasn't Halloween. I just blew your entire argument TO SHREADS.

At 9/16/10 02:59 PM, EpicFail wrote: Learn to drive drunk.

I have, it's just my stupid fucking friend tried to spray paint a dick on me in the car

At 9/16/10 02:51 PM, Evark wrote: So you could earn yourself an all-expenses paid free-living jail setup. I'm really happy about your go-getter attitude in handling these problems, it shows a lot of maturity and growth. Opting to be locked away like that is an ingenious way to handle 'apartment foreclosure'.

Er excuse me you're talking like I did it on purpose. Do you think I went around with my friends spray painting dicks on street signs hoping to get sent to jail without passing go and collecting 200 dollars?

Because I could really use 200 dollars right now.

GrandePlatano
GrandePlatano
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:08:15 Reply

The only decent advice I can give you now is to get something that can plug up your ass.

or else.

i feel stupid, and contagious

q13qew
q13qew
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:09:04 Reply

Get a pistol and run to mexico :P

nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:09:11 Reply

At 9/16/10 03:06 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote:
At 9/16/10 02:56 PM, MisterWonderful wrote: she's going to pull all the hard questions, like "what if there was kids outside at night and it was halloween what would you do then if you hit a pole and some kid?"

they pull crazy questions out of their asses so you better be ready for court if your gonna go to tell them you want to make the wait longer to give them the money
It wasn't Halloween. I just blew your entire argument TO SHREADS.

no you didn't i just asked a god damn random what if question, i'm no fucking judge but in any case they always say what if questions, and chrislovejoy, it was a drinking and driving case you don't know my whole story my step brother went threw 2 cars drinking and driving and then he would hit me,my mom and his girlfriend so yes it was fucking drinking and driving too because they got to talk about every little detail of the god damn situation.


Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:12:45 Reply

At 9/16/10 03:09 PM, MisterWonderful wrote: it was a drinking and driving case you don't know my whole story my step brother went threw 2 cars drinking and driving and then he would hit me,my mom and his girlfriend so yes it was fucking drinking and driving too because they got to talk about every little detail of the god damn situation.

The last time I checked a restraining order case had nothing to do with a drink and drive case.

And how long ago was this to be exact?


 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:13:52 Reply

At 9/16/10 03:12 PM, ChrisLovejoy wrote: And how long ago was this to be exact?

2 years ago, he's still in jail. he's getting out in 18 days :O


Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:16:38 Reply

At 9/16/10 03:13 PM, MisterWonderful wrote:
At 9/16/10 03:12 PM, ChrisLovejoy wrote: And how long ago was this to be exact?
2 years ago, he's still in jail. he's getting out in 18 days :O

I heard you say he was getting out in October.

Oh deary me.

 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
Supasang
Supasang
  • Member since: May. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:19:44 Reply

At 9/16/10 02:13 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote:

(spray painting dicks on street signs).

Oh thanks my girlfriends cant get off them


"If music be the food of love, play on.'~Spongebob

BBS Signature
Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:34:26 Reply

:i thought it was like nov.28 or some shit, i don't know i don't even know how to read clocks or tie shoes seriously he's getting out in october though in like i don't know he put on his myspace a few days ago its 23days left so i just said 18

so thats what i was going to go say but couldnt

Can I have a link to prove this?


 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
SirCannabisClock
SirCannabisClock
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:39:33 Reply

hey how did your brother handle his court cases?

Because I'll do whatever he didn't.

Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:42:29 Reply

idk even where to get a link they don't like post shit over it but its like in my brothers myspace and i only saw his myspace cause my dad was signed in already when i was going to check mine& then my dad like using facebook a lot and shit so idk his myspace no more but he's pretty fucknig ugly even though hes barely related to me :O

1. Then ask your dad.

2. If you don't know what it is then how did you come to seeing it?

3. If you hate him and think he's ugly then I see no reason for you not to post the link.

4. What does being ugly have to do with this anyway?


 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:42:39 Reply

At 9/16/10 02:52 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote:
At 9/16/10 02:49 PM, conservative23 wrote: Knowingly drinking a few beers and getting behind the wheel of a car isn't a "mistake", it is stupidity. Unless of course, you were completely unaware beer impairs your senses.
It was a mistake, I've done it plenty of times in the past and driven just fine. My record is 15 beers.

This time was a fluke since my friends were fucking around in the car.

karma's a bitch dude - and it just made you it's bitch.

honestly- you are just digging yourself deeper - why don't you post this on facebook too so that they can use it as actual evidence in court.. sheesh dude - 15 beers - and you're bitching that you finally got what you deserved? You could have killed yourself, your friends, or innocent bystanders multiple times by now - and all you can think about is your fucking self. Go to fucking jail.

I'm sorry - but what exactly are you hoping to accomplish here - you want us to give you an answer so that you can weasel your way out of the law, out of a punishment you ACTUALLY deserve?

It's people like you that shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 15:54:17 Reply

1. Then ask your dad.

i don't live or talk to him anymore, i don't even have his # i try my best not to talk to him but he has my number so idk he can find me if he wants but im not coming back

Then how the fuck did you come to being on your dads account A FEW DAYS AGO?

2. If you don't know what it is then how did you come to seeing it?

i was looking at his friends inside his myspace with like the bulletin thing and it showed my brother then i signed off

What happened to "brothers myspace and i only saw his myspace cause my dad was signed in already when i was going to check mine"?

3. If you hate him and think he's ugly then I see no reason for you not to post the link.

because 1, i dunno it 2. he's like really ugly so i would not like the media knowing i have a brother since i am a bit famous and like i want to be bigger because andy six and i were friends and now we're not so my fame went down more

And how would you like the "media" knowing about the things you have said here? No links = No proof.

4. What does being ugly have to do with this anyway?

because i'm vain, like what scene kid isnt though amiright x3

You're supposed to be 25.....


 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
SirCannabisClock
SirCannabisClock
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 16:00:06 Reply

At 9/16/10 03:42 PM, Chronamut wrote: 15 beers - and you're bitching that you finally got what you deserved? You could have killed yourself, your friends, or innocent bystanders multiple times by now - and all you can think about is your fucking self. Go to fucking jail.

How is it endangering people if I can do it well? The only reason I got caught was because of my dumb friend.

And to think he got out of this scott free, what an outrage.

I'm sorry - but what exactly are you hoping to accomplish here - you want us to give you an answer so that you can weasel your way out of the law, out of a punishment you ACTUALLY deserve?

It's people like you that shouldn't be allowed to drive.

but I want to drive.

djh101
djh101
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 16:17:20 Reply

I'll be your lawyer. The only problem is that I haven't passed the bar yet- I've still got a few more years of college and then a few years of law school, but if you can stall the trial for 5 or 6 years, I'll be here for you.

Lagatag
Lagatag
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 16:29:55 Reply

If you can't afford a lawyer you'll be appointed one. I don't know how they determine that though. I don't think you'll go to jail. At least not real jail, they might stick you in a local jail for a few nights if you can't pay bail, I'd guess you'd end up with probation.


bro at me come

BBS Signature
ghostxero
ghostxero
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 16:33:39 Reply

i can prepare you for jail......bring some lube


if my calculations are correct. When this baby hits 88 miles an hour, your gonna see some serious shit!

BBS Signature
SirCannabisClock
SirCannabisClock
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 16:33:52 Reply

At 9/16/10 04:25 PM, daethdrain wrote: dont you have local lawers you can hire for like 24$

I'm p. sure lawyers aren't that cheap.

At 9/16/10 04:29 PM, Lagatag wrote: If you can't afford a lawyer you'll be appointed one. I don't know how they determine that though. I don't think you'll go to jail. At least not real jail, they might stick you in a local jail for a few nights if you can't pay bail, I'd guess you'd end up with probation.

Court appointed lawyers? ahaha this is a help me out thread not a suicide booth.

Irrelephant
Irrelephant
  • Member since: May. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 16:36:08 Reply

suicide brah. and have some fun with it.


Formerly known as Headshot777
The Newgrounds BBS is like a woman. All the teenagers who get into it make a terrible mess within two minutes. -Jercurpac

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 16:38:13 Reply

Get "The Master", to help you so you don't get raped in prison and can take up the title of 'Big' [your name].

MiLink
MiLink
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 16:42:05 Reply

At 9/16/10 02:15 PM, stick101 wrote: I can't give you advise because i don't know what advise is.

I can however, Offer you some Advice.

Don't drop the soap

Yeah you tie it to some rope so you can't.

FireWOLF109
FireWOLF109
  • Member since: Jun. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Oh God I'm Going To Jail. 2010-09-16 16:43:34 Reply

accept your fate... if you do anything else... you will end up making it worse


BBS Signature