• 112 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Genocide
Genocide
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 05:20 PM Reply

I bet OP is the person killing these animals, removing the parts, and taking these pictures.

sick fucker.

BBS Signature
Shikamarana
Shikamarana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 05:20 PM Reply

I love squirrels. I used to have a sort of pet squirrel. It was wild and it came on our balcony and had babies and it stayed there for a while and it let us get close to her and we called her Missy. I miss her.

I think you shouldn't worry because it'll just... it just doesn't feel good, but if you um, like, get any info, any leads on who is doing it, then maybe go to someone with it and stuff.

Poor squirrels.

Do you love me?

BBS Signature
MoriChax
MoriChax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 05:26 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 05:20 PM, Genocide wrote: I bet OP is the person killing these animals, removing the parts, and taking these pictures.

sick fucker.

It cant be me, cause I couldnt catch a squirrel to save my life.

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature
LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 05:29 PM Reply

Enjoying my handiwork I see. Don't worry Mori when I find you it'll be quick.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 05:31 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 04:52 PM, kittehg0d wrote: A Serial Killer is one because that person kills other people. not squirrels

Most people that grow up to kill humans start out with animals as a child. If it is a person doing this... they inventive ways that he commits the act leads one to assume that he has some mental problems that may cause him to murder as he grows older.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
refill-pad
refill-pad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM Reply

Maybe they just have an interest in taxidermy, and they're constructing a squirrel model out of parts of dead squirrels they find (or squirrels they kill).

Orange-Jews
Orange-Jews
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 05:38 PM Reply

Ahhh, a young aspiring taxidermist at work!

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 05:42 PM Reply

O noes, those poor rodents.

I wonder how he catches them... must be some sort of rusty old cage filled with peanuts.

MysticMan
MysticMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 05:58 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 04:52 PM, kittehg0d wrote: A Serial Killer is one because that person kills other people. not squirrels

But before any serial killer starts killing people. there mentally fucked up as kids and start killing animals before people. Apparently killing is a rather addicting thing and as you grow older you up your ante from animals to humans.

kittehg0d
kittehg0d
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 06:07 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 04:55 PM, Nivis wrote:
alot of serial killers get started by killing animals as children.

stop trying to act smart dumbass

Damn. Theres a load of fucked up kids.

BBS Signature
BioEthanol
BioEthanol
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 03:07 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 05:26 PM, MoriChax wrote:
At 9/15/10 05:20 PM, Genocide wrote: I bet OP is the person killing these animals, removing the parts, and taking these pictures.

sick fucker.

You could be catching them in traps that wouldnt be too hard.

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 03:14 PM Reply

Well in order to make an omelette you have to break a few eggs. i would plant incendiary devices into at least 20 squirrels with a rip cord ignition. The next time somebody decides to rip out the insides of a squirrel they will be surprised with a ball of flames in their face. from there on in i dont think they will be hurting anymore little squirrels

Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 03:17 PM Reply

The Frankenstine of squirrels in the making?

skeletos
skeletos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 03:21 PM Reply

Put a fishtank out with some goldfish in it on the curb or in the nearest wooded area as bait.

Film it and proceded to terminate with extreme stabbing.

kind of reminded me of a angry blowjob.Like a muffled choking with a depressed sigh from the nose--ZyklonB-
Fuck this thread.--Rig--

BBS Signature
SouthAsian
SouthAsian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 03:27 PM Reply

HOLy FUCKING SHIT.That is fucked up!i looked at the 1st one and was liek no fucking way!then i saw your second picture then said WHAT THE FUCK!?Then I saw the 3rd picture and thought it was pretty cool.

but you should carry a weapon!

ghostxero
ghostxero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 03:35 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 04:45 PM, MoriChax wrote: . I'm quite scared and I've tried to contact authorities.. I dont know what else to do. What do you think should be done? or am I really getting worked up over nothing?

learn how to fight and use everyday objects as weapons and tools....then don a black outfit and become a vigilante...

if my calculations are correct. When this baby hits 88 miles an hour, your gonna see some serious shit!

BBS Signature
MoriChax
MoriChax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 04:48 PM Reply

At 9/16/10 03:07 PM, BioEthanol wrote:
At 9/15/10 05:26 PM, MoriChax wrote:
You could be catching them in traps that wouldnt be too hard.

I dont have the money or patiences to make a trap. :\

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature
Whysomangry
Whysomangry
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 04:52 PM Reply

I think it was your mother fixing you your dinner.

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 04:54 PM Reply

What kind of messed up guy is that? Everyone knows dessication and torture belongs in a laboratory and not on the road!

Bananular.

BBS Signature
ExtraordinaryTerrest
ExtraordinaryTerrest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 06:07 PM Reply

Put on your detective coat little boy, you got a mystery to solve

I apologize in advance.

MoriChax
MoriChax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 06:09 PM Reply

At 9/16/10 06:07 PM, BLUNTxMAN412 wrote: Put on your detective coat little boy, you got a mystery to solve

yess a mystery..
also not a boy yah dingus.

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature
Fleuve
Fleuve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 06:20 PM Reply

You said you tried" to contact authorities, you either do or you don't. I recommend that you bring them the photos/location/information about this. It could be foreshadowing of an impending doom (dramatic effect) of an actual wacko, which would in fact be very useful to the authorities.

I'd learn some Taekwondo if I were you!!

Odio
Odio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 06:30 PM Reply

That's pretty sick, man. You should try to survey spots where squirrels gather. Plant surveillance devices or have other people assist you.

BBS Signature
BartzTheMime
BartzTheMime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 07:23 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 05:29 PM, FatJoe214 wrote: Enjoying my handiwork I see. Don't worry Mori when I find you it'll be quick.

Lol! Funniest and Creepiest Comment Ever...

BBS Signature
TheGrim
TheGrim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 07:25 PM Reply

Dude, chill your balls, it's just some sadistic creep that gets jacked off by brutally dissecting harmless animals. Big deal, a lot of people do it, believe it or not.

BBS Signature
NerdLiife
NerdLiife
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 07:27 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 04:47 PM, Twilight wrote: is that a piece of shit next to where his head is supposed to be

i know right?!

Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 07:37 PM Reply

Something may come of this, but for the most part I wouldn't be too worried - probably just a nobody with a sadistic streak. On the turnside that he does try to do it on something bigger, carry around a knife - sadistics get their pleasure out of torturing defenseless things - and the key word there is defenseless, so it'd be handy to keep some pepper spray and something sharp.

The pepper spray to get them down and the sharp thing to keep them down.

All the same, don't get too worried, notifying the authorities was the right thing to do - and I'd tell all your friends about it, so they could notify them too. the more reports, the bigger the problem.

But otherwise, there's not much you can do.

Lemmiwinks91
Lemmiwinks91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 07:40 PM Reply

WATCH OUT! HE'S A SQUIRRERIAL KILLER!!

not all caps

BBS Signature
TheGrim
TheGrim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 07:46 PM Reply

HATERS GONNA HATE

Squirrels

BBS Signature
vannila-guerilla
vannila-guerilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Artist
Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 07:54 PM Reply

That's definitely not the work of another animal. If you ever find the guy doing it call the police on him. Animal cruelty is a federal offense.

Be Billy's FriendlBe Billy's Followerl Wii U name: Billy_Martin