Be a Supporter!

Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours

  • 41,215 Views
  • 261 Replies
New Topic
Lepy
Lepy
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2011-05-07 17:05:07

Watch the video.

Listen for about 1 minute.

Skip to 8:56

Piss out your balls.
AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2011-05-07 18:26:45

At 5/7/11 05:05 PM, Lepy wrote:
Piss out your balls.

I pissed out my ass, do I win?


Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
zooos
zooos
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2011-05-07 18:52:12

I never realized it but South Park defiantly parodied this idea with their Chimpokemon episode. I mean the whole episode was about how the Chimpokemon games/toys/series were are used as subliminal tools to get children to do what they wanted. Kind of creepy especially with one of the links that were provided in this thread.


BBS Signature
Legend247
Legend247
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2011-05-07 19:09:27

Can anyone decipher the unowns in the video i posted earlier?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCnpGJwY 8I

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 47
Musician
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2011-05-07 19:15:41

At 5/7/11 07:09 PM, Legend247 wrote: Can anyone decipher the unowns in the video i posted earlier?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCnpGJwY 8I

It says "LEAVE NOW".

It was just added into the song though. If you read the whole thread, it is just something meant to creep, sadden, or scare people. Personally I don't mind Lavender Town, the music is quite fitting since there is a tower for Pokemon who have departed and rested. Funny how there is the Pokemon Tower in Gen I yet is moved to a smaller place below in Gen II which has many secret areas only Mr. Fiji can get to. Possibly so people don't steal Pokemon bones or whatever.


Request Reviews // #8 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Legend247
Legend247
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2011-05-07 19:36:29

At 5/7/11 07:15 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 5/7/11 07:09 PM, Legend247 wrote: Can anyone decipher the unowns in the video i posted earlier?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCnpGJwY 8I
It says "LEAVE NOW".

It was just added into the song though. If you read the whole thread, it is just something meant to creep, sadden, or scare people. Personally I don't mind Lavender Town, the music is quite fitting since there is a tower for Pokemon who have departed and rested. Funny how there is the Pokemon Tower in Gen I yet is moved to a smaller place below in Gen II which has many secret areas only Mr. Fiji can get to. Possibly so people don't steal Pokemon bones or whatever.

nonononono, I recorded this one myself! straight from the red cartridge, then into the spectrogram, i was going to record more but i was too fucking scared, thats why its only like 3 mins. :\

zooos
zooos
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2011-05-07 20:09:17

At 5/7/11 07:36 PM, Legend247 wrote: nonononono, I recorded this one myself! straight from the red cartridge, then into the spectrogram, i was going to record more but i was too fucking scared, thats why its only like 3 mins. :\

If you really did, do me a favor. Look up how to find/fight Pokemon 731 and record that.

It says how right here, go to #24


BBS Signature
Boxxy
Boxxy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2011-05-08 00:16:24

Pokemon Ghost Black

Pretty scary stuff. Gave me chills.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2011-05-08 00:32:16

At 5/7/11 08:09 PM, zooos wrote:
At 5/7/11 07:36 PM, Legend247 wrote: nonononono, I recorded this one myself! straight from the red cartridge, then into the spectrogram, i was going to record more but i was too fucking scared, thats why its only like 3 mins. :\
If you really did, do me a favor. Look up how to find/fight Pokemon 731 and record that.

It says how right here, go to #24

I caught that thing, it's a very despicable pokemon but fun to use.

I enjoyed using it on the battles against Elite 4.

I mean just guess what happens when you use "Senseless murder" on Lorelei's Cloyster and "Cruel Experiment" on Bruno's fighting pokemons.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2011-05-08 00:44:20

At 5/7/11 04:51 PM, Rummy0 wrote:
At 5/7/11 04:50 PM, maxninja234 wrote: I wasn't planning on sleeping this month anyways...
wow you're a fucking wuss.

Worst troll ever.


Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
Spikrodd
Spikrodd
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2011-05-08 00:56:21

At 5/7/11 06:24 AM, Legend247 wrote: The original video posted on youtube is a fake, here is a real one i recorded from the cartrige and put through the spectogran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCnpGJwY 8I

Oh look, someone can use FL Studio's BeepMap

well done, douche
Legend247
Legend247
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2011-05-09 02:12:31

At 5/8/11 12:56 AM, Spikrodd wrote:
At 5/7/11 06:24 AM, Legend247 wrote: The original video posted on youtube is a fake, here is a real one i recorded from the cartrige and put through the spectogran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCnpGJwY 8I
Oh look, someone can use FL Studio's BeepMap

well done, douche

Lol, haven't used fl for ages and wtf is a beepmap?

sniper21g
sniper21g
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2013-07-28 12:48:11

At 9/10/10 12:52 PM, RWT wrote: This is much worse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl83b4QW_
_o

MY EARS

momijirabbit
momijirabbit
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2013-07-28 15:59:29

Lavender Town has the best song ever.
Only kinda sorta creepy.


The Ledge

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2013-07-28 16:08:28

At 7/28/13 12:48 PM, sniper21g wrote: MY EARS

One of my best efforts right here, ma1achi, you sure had to dig up a lot to find this.


Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Artist
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2013-09-02 01:19:00

I used to own Pokemon Green.....
I can't listen to the Lavender Town music for more than a few seconds, it creeps me the fuck out, even though I don't believe in the myth. If theme music actually existed in real life, and that was my theme song or whatever, I'd cut off my ears. The Lavender Town theme song drives me crazy. I just hate it. It's just so creepy.


mypsychedelicfantasy // tumblr >:)
THE  VOID  HUNGERS

BBS Signature
dymck1
dymck1
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2013-09-02 01:34:14

People are still talking about this?


LORD OF MOOSE 2004

argile
argile
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2013-09-02 15:00:16

I honestly did not catch that Lavender town was a Burial ground for Pokemon in my first run.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2013-09-02 17:47:13

So old, the thread and the rumor. What's next, let's discuss Ben again?


BBS Signature
SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2013-09-02 18:40:09

Hey, I remember this thread

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2013-09-02 18:55:38

At 9/2/13 06:40 PM, SineRider wrote: Hey, I remember this thread

So did I, people were gullible enough to believe in the myth, it's really insane. Many things in Gneration 1 games were pretty creepy though, such as Marowak's ghost.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Pokemon's Lavender Town Rumours 2013-09-02 19:15:14

At 9/2/13 06:55 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 9/2/13 06:40 PM, SineRider wrote: Hey, I remember this thread
So did I, people were gullible enough to believe in the myth, it's really insane. Many things in Gneration 1 games were pretty creepy though, such as Marowak's ghost.

The really sad part is the video I made for this thread has made the rounds on youtube and has almost 60,000 views