00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Have you ever saved a life?

4,702 Views | 68 Replies

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-09-09 07:30:19

At 9/7/10 11:58 AM, ProffesorCrumpets wrote: For fucks sake lighten up your the most cynical bastard on this website are you ever in a good mood?

No, he isn't.

Ever.

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-09-09 08:35:58

No, but The Fray sure have.

Where did I go wrong?

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-09-09 09:04:47

I saved a dog. That's about it.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-09-09 11:36:49

Who do you think saved Hitler and got him on a plane to escape to Argentina ha? WHO?!

Smoking will kill you M8!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-09-09 11:44:34

WTF is this big wall of text? Every time you forget to paragraph, a kitten dies.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 01:44:53

At 9/7/10 03:28 AM, Falonefal wrote: Once upon a time, a long time ago, I saved my own life, I was in some sort of very, very dirt slimy cave, I was small back then, the cave was trying to eat me as it seemed, so I was pushing myself out of this slimy gory mess, finally I pushed myself far enough, and then I got saved by some dude who then brought me to my dear mom.
God that place was horrid.

I never learned what it actually was.

I was out of this thread for a million years and came back to this. That was fucking amazing.

really overused signature

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 01:56:02

i saw a kid drowing in a lake (had no life gard) and im not the best swimmer, but i still went out there and saved his scrawny inner citty ass.
fucker was a ass for me doing it too.

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 02:06:34

I've never saved a life before, I had a sort of chance to once and I couldn't do it, I was literally unable to help and that wrecked me inside.

It wasn't a human though so to most people it won't matter. It was 'just' a pigeon that has been trapped in the roof skirting. Our neighbours were having some work done on their house and there was a little hole in the skirting where some pigeons made home. Builders came, put the scaffolding up and boarded the hole up. They assumed all the pigeons had flown away when they got to work, one didn't though. Later that day the builders had finished their work (boarding up the hole was one of their last tasks), so they took down the scaffolding and left.

That evening when I returned home, I could hear some panicked movement from my ceiling. It sounded like something was trappd in our roof, but its just that the hole was near to our roof too and close to my bedroom. I worked out that a pigeon was trapped inside and desperately tried to free it. I couldn't though. I went next door and pleaded with the neighbour to do something but the builders had gone. I went back to my room and near enough leaned right out my window as far as I could to try and reach the boarded hole but I couldn't. There was literally nothing I could do.

The heart wrenching part was when one of the other pigeons returned to their old home and sat on the roof guttering listening to it's mate trying to escape. It waited for it and the poor thing could just do anything. The pigeon kept coming back that day, and several days after the noises had stopped inside.

It even came and sat on my windowsill from time to time. It still regarded this house and my neighbours house as its home too.

Don't know why I shared that, just felt like it.

So no, I have never saved a life.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 02:45:00

Yes i have :)

The above post may or may not be relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 02:45:02

At 11/29/10 02:41 AM, cast wrote: Yeah, one time I nearly drowned a bitch in the toilet but I decided to let them run free.

Now why would you do that cast?

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 02:48:23

At 11/29/10 02:41 AM, cast wrote:
Yeah, one time I nearly drowned a bitch in the toilet but I decided to let them run free.

Now why would you do that cast?

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 02:48:44

At 9/7/10 03:02 AM, Im-A-Pirate wrote: Good for you. You're so wonderful. And cool, I'd bet 15 chicks are ready to blow your dick skyhigh.

Is that what you wanted to hear? Is that why you made this thread? So everyone would say "WOW YOU SURE ARE A COOL GUY"? Because that's what it sounds like to me. You can go now.

He jelly.

<<Back

Kunera-"But it was just a boner."

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 02:59:53

At 11/29/10 02:41 AM, cast wrote: Yeah, one time I nearly drowned a bitch in the toilet but I decided to let them run free.

liek WOW you did that WHY????????

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 03:27:24

once I saved the whole world when a evil genius with a nuclear bomb that works for Kim-Jong Il tried to detonate 50 atomic bombs spread across the world simultaneously by throwing my mountain dew bottle at his head, distracting him long enough for me to run into him and bash his controlled into the ocean.

Sadly no one believes me.

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 03:34:51

I have saved a life, through the power of the Internet. My first day in a chatroom there was a girl talking about killing herself and I tried to talk her out of it. She thanked me a week later.

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 03:53:05

I once did the same thing ... for a 2$ coin lol baut any way good for you

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 17:43:15

At 11/29/10 02:59 AM, StrawberryClock wrote:

HOLY SHIZZLE IT'S STRAWBERRY CLOCK!

Moooootherfuuuucker!

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 18:25:10

Well not "saved" more like...murder.

Because its tragic.

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 18:27:50

My cousin wasn't paying attention to traffic and a truck was driving past him. Pulled the idiot out of the road, same one I saved from drowning months before.

Idiot is death prone.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 18:28:20

My other diabetic friend and me were at a diabetes camp and his blood sugar was low so I ran to the bread table on the other side of camp and fed him. It was a little camp though

Stolen by priny1078 (I asked him you sensitive buttmunches)

I am the second dragon in the 3dragongroup/The pokemon fucks your brain thread

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 18:31:22

No I have yet to do so.

"let's throw the babies into the air and catch them with our bayonets, whoever catches the most wins!"

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 18:48:08

You save lives every day by paying taxes, that later go to hospitals.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 22:34:11

I save a life when I enter a room in the winter. Yeah, I'm that awesome.

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-11-29 22:36:33

I was gonna kill this baby this one time but I decided to just beat the shit out of it instead.

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2010-12-04 23:06:28

Holy shit. Did StrawberryClock just make a forum post?

No I have never saved a life before and have never had mine saved, though I've seen it happen before when my friend almost drowned and a Life Guard used CPR and now my friend is all liek pew pew kachu and still does everything he used to.

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2011-04-08 17:23:22

l just randomly decided to Iook back on this post and l saw that the legendary StrawberryClock had posted on it. I love you. This made my day.

really overused signature

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2011-04-08 17:28:02

One time, when I was like 16, I had just started driving and I drove by this club house and there was a guy in the front yard... and older black male... and as I drove past he sort of grabbed at his chest and fell to his knees.

I thought it was odd but I was young and didn't know much so I didn't turn around.

To this day I wonder if I saw it right, and wonder if that guy died of a heart attack that day. I wonder if I could have saved him but didn't...

It sort of haunts me but I don't let it get me down... I was new to the world and I didn't know much. I would never do that now... I'm older, wiser, and much more brave.

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2011-04-08 17:30:46

At 4/8/11 05:23 PM, maspa wrote: l just randomly decided to Iook back on this post and l saw that the legendary StrawberryClock had posted on it. I love you. This made my day.

So you randomly decided to Iook back this old topic for no particular reason.

Yeah, your going to jail.

Proud Scotsman | PSN: Trystlions | Typing Useless Posts Since 2008

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2011-04-08 17:41:05

I saved my own life once, party at my place and it was my buddies last day before moving. They decided to go booze cruising and begged me to lay on top of everyone but i refused to go. They ended up in a rolling in a freak accident, and the buddy who was moving was driving and was not drunk.
He was the sole casualty. Me, I would have launched like a torpedo out of that car if i hadn't refused to go.

Response to Have you ever saved a life? 2011-04-08 17:58:04

I convinced some fat emo chick to stop cutting herself if that counts.