00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Homosexual men love

2,587 Views | 42 Replies

Response to Homosexual men love 2010-09-04 13:34:58

Well, if they hit on you, thats when you should start shitting bricks OR just tell them you're straight

Response to Homosexual men love 2010-09-04 13:41:03

At 9/3/10 10:17 PM, 111122223138 wrote:
At 9/3/10 10:15 PM, wreckages wrote:
At 9/3/10 10:13 PM, 111122223138 wrote: That's like saying a straight guy's attracted to every girl he sees
Sadly, this does generally happen.
NSFW

COME HERE BITCH
i doubt it

This is absurd, why are you posting this shit here?

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual men love 2010-09-04 14:07:54

At 9/3/10 10:13 PM, 111122223138 wrote: That's like saying a straight guy's attracted to every girl he sees

For some people this is actually true...

Response to Homosexual men love 2010-09-04 14:24:07

I'd pounce on so many guys at my school, but for now I'm happy with my Paul. Then again, I'm bi so it doesn't really count for me. :<

ahaha god damnit i'm here.

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual men love 2010-09-04 15:11:47

At 9/3/10 10:16 PM, Scarface wrote: It's a stereotype created by the Christian church to convey the image that gay men only care about sex, and not love.

This is why I stray away from religion. Just a bunch of bullshit.

MUSIC IS LIFE!

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual men love 2010-09-04 15:25:50

It's hilarious that I'm the only one that got the reference in this thread.

"I need a katana to slice a banana"

Response to Homosexual men love 2012-05-24 04:57:27

Technically, one man cannot love another man, love can only between a man and a woman, scientifically speaking.
A woman actually falls in love with another man after subconsciously smelling him, this way, again, subconsciously, she picks out the man who's gene pool is superior and as different as it can be from hers. (This is the reason that siblings with a brother and a girl, in which both the brother and the girl are very beautiful USUALLY don't fall in love with each other) from this point on some chemical processes ensue and the woman feels in love. Being in love is a purely scientific and biological process, everything else has been added by the romantics, and while it does make it all beautiful and nice, you mustn't forget the roots.

This brings us back to the gay man, a gay man is literally a genetically inferior person, if he really 'fell in love' with a man, that means there's something seriously screwed up in his genetic code, literally meaning he's more on the feminine side, because smelling out the perfect partner is actually a female feat, and works towards males, the same thing works towards lesbians but they get attracted to the look, like men do.
This is why lesbian couples are usually way more prone to falling apart and gay couples usually live quite happily together.

I don't have anything against gays, at all, I just wanted to add this piece of information to the thread for anyone who cares.
Nota Bene: As this is a scientific addition, everything should be taken with a grain of salt as scientists have been known to be wrong before, so don't take it close to heart if you feel offended, just take it as a different point of view.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual men love 2012-05-24 07:11:27

At 5/24/12 04:57 AM, Falonefal wrote: I don't have anything against gays, at all

For someone who doesn't have anything against homosexuality, you used a remarkably condescending tone in that post. Phrases like "genetically inferior" irritate me. Yes, it is very likely that homosexuality is a genetic trait, and one not suited towards species evolution (since it counteracts the idea of breeding), however, saying that this is "genetically inferior" is a little too harsh, in my opinion. It's like saying someone is genetically inferior for being a shut-in with a minor form of autism (as I am). Genetically different? Yes. Genetically inferior? I wouldn't go so far.

On another note, I don't understand why people think that everyone who sees a homosexual person immediately thinks they're permanently horny. I know a few gay people, and to me, they're just people. It's not my place to care whether they're homosexual or not, since it's their own personal business, and not mine. I mean, I don't expect every woman I see to be unreasonably attracted to me, so why should a gay man be any different?

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual men love 2012-05-24 07:39:01

At 9/3/10 10:16 PM, Scarface wrote: It's a stereotype created by the Christian church to convey the image that gay men only care about sex, and not love.

The homosexuals worship the buttocks!

Response to Homosexual men love 2012-05-24 07:41:23

At 5/24/12 07:11 AM, Hoeloe wrote:
At 5/24/12 04:57 AM, Falonefal wrote: I don't have anything against gays, at all
For someone who doesn't have anything against homosexuality, you used a remarkably condescending tone in that post. Phrases like "genetically inferior" irritate me.

I was speaking in technical terms of course. Per definition, I can only say "genetically inferior" in that regard. If we're going over to moral values, that's a completely different story of course.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual men love 2012-05-24 08:29:14

Am I the only one that noticed that this thread is from September 2010

Response to Homosexual men love 2012-05-24 09:26:26

At 5/24/12 08:29 AM, Xergozy wrote: Am I the only one that noticed that this thread is from September 2010

I did but only after I posted.

I noticed cause Light had posted and he hasn't been on this forum in awhile now!

Response to Homosexual men love 2012-05-24 09:35:07

when I see a gay guy, my ass gets hot.

BBS Signature