00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

antymattars art corner

699 Views | 2 Replies

antymattars art corner 2010-08-17 04:56:07

Hi there. My name is Varis. I am a pixel artist. I have done several jobs in which I do art for other people. I used to work on the game maker forum but have moved here to further increase my knowledge of game design, creation and production.

I checked the rules and could not find anything that stated that I can't do this so here goes.

I would like to do pixel art for you in return for a small fee of cash. I personally strive to learn every aspect of pixel art but so far have mastered non-animate objects the best.

Here area few samples of what I am capable of doing(the size of these differs so much that I will just ad links):

One of my first acknowledged works. It is considerably old.
was supposed to be my avatar...
a small compilation for a contest.
a memorial to my rat. was meant as a cut scene in a dead project.
an art style demonstration for a game.
another demonstration. this was supposed to be in someones shmup I think.

I guess that should show it. I would be glad to make any backgrounds, objects or other things for a small fee. Any money questions should be sent to my email
You are the one who determines the price: anything you say goes(unless its $ 0.15 for a Mona Lisa :p)

Also, if I am violating any rules then I am terribly sorry.

Response to antymattars art corner 2010-08-17 05:13:57

Hi there! Let me welcome you to the Newgrounds Art Forum. Please bear in mind that all art threads should start with a pic of your original art, otherwise it would be locked by a Forum Moderator. And also, never forget to post your art in the forum. We strongly discourage using links to show your work. Only use links when providing a higher resolution for your pic.

I suggest you look at this for more info. Nice day to you sir.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to antymattars art corner 2010-08-17 05:40:57

At 8/17/10 04:56 AM, antymattar wrote: Also, if I am violating any rules then I am terribly sorry.

Why didn't you read the rules? :'(

BBS Signature