New Topic Respond to this Topic
Fuoco
Fuoco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 00:49:35 Reply

Ok I feel like telling someone about this, and what better place than the internet right? At least in here my reputation as a medic is not at stake.

I'm a medical intern. I'm undergoing the hardest year in medical training and currently rotating two months in surgery. So here's the story:

Monday 02:30 AM. I'm currently at my overnight shift. 20 and half hours of work so far, stopping only for the basic needs. We get a call from ER, a guy who got shot and two more involved in a car crash who needed surgery immediately. My resident and my partner take the call and leave me in charge of the floor. Two hours later and I learn the guy who got shot died, but the two others did ok and were already stable. There were already beds aviable for both of them. One of them got transferred to traumatology, and the other one to my floor.

Well, this other one was a 24 years old big breasted brunette girl.

I find her already in her bed. I look at her x-rays and find nothing unusual. I proceed to interrogate her, she remembers nothing of the accident. She isn't quite aware of where she is, but I detect no neural damage. Glasgow: 14. She knows who she is and the actual date. She is a bit sleepy, but other than that she's completely aware of her surroundings. She informs me her mother left to the pharmacy to get the medications. I take another look at her:
- Lasceration in the head, about 15cms in her right frontotemporoparietal area already stitched and covered in gauze.
- Colles fracture in her left arm. Unreduced, only immobilized.
- Some scrapings in her face, neck and arms. Don't know about the rest of the body.

Seeing as it was useless to interrogate her I decide to wait for her mom, but in the meantime I decided to explore her. She mentions its a little difficult to breath due to pain, so I take out my sthetoscope and start auscultating her chest.
You see, on woman like these it's nearly impossible not to touch her breasts while auscultating. And of course, with no one looking and her being sleepy... well... let's say I had never spend so much time auscultating someone's chest before.
At first, I only touched her breasts with the side of my fingers. Afterwards I find myself grabbing my sthetoscope with my hand wide open. I auscultate every strategic spot of her chest in order to touch more of her soft breasts. I find nothing unusual, as expected.

However I can't say she wasn't aware of it, since this happened immediately afterwards:
Her: Doctor, I think I feel a little pain in my chest. Can you check?
Me: Can you point out exactly where it hurts?
Her: I.. I'm not sure. You find out.
*I touch her upper side of her chest, below her neck*
Me: Here?
Her: No, lower.
*I touch a little lower*
Me: How about here?
Her: No, much lower.

At this point I wasn't sure if she actually had such pain, since she did not complain with my sthetoscope. And using a sthetoscope on such large breasts I had to push thight or else I wouldn't hear a thing. ..So, why was she asking me to check again? Without sthetoscope?

So this time I touch her upper part of her right breast with my bare hand. She does not complain. I touch lower, and lower on her breast, then a little to the right so I could feel it completely, carefully to not hurt her nipple. Then her left breast. Feeling such warm, soft, big breast. I notice she moves the fingers on her feet. After I completed my exploration I procceded to explore her lower ribs, and that's where it hurted (Later I find out on another chest x-ray that she actually had a fracture of her left 9th rib, however I find it weird that she didn't said "No, lower" this time).

After that, I procced with the usual, trying to find painful spots somewhere else until she says:
Her: Doctor, what did they do to me in surgery? Do I have cuts in the rest of my body?
Me: I don't know since I wasn't present in your surgery, but I can find out.

I knew she was completely naked below these thin blankets, so I tried to remove only the part covering her abs, but by doing that I accidentally removed the part covering her left breast. At this point I didn't cared anymore so I completely removed the blanket, leaving her completely naked.
Surprisingly, there was no hematoma, no scraping, no nothing on her chest, abs or legs. There she was, such beautiful woman completely naked in front of me, a complete stranger, with no one around. Everyone was asleep, the room was dark, her mother was outside still in the pharmacy. I stare at her breasts, round, big pink nipples (not pepperoni nipples though). Now I start feeling everything with the excuse of looking for scars, cuts, stitches, or anything. And just like that I start touching her breasts again. She breaths deeply, and this is when I feel my intership is actually better than I expected. I feel her nipples are now erected.

I don't know what would have happened next, I hear steps so I cover her body once again and act natural. It's her mother who returned with the medicines. I then proceed to ask her about everything required to elaborate her medical history, and the patient also talked to her mother and me quite naturally, like nothing happened.

After that nothing else happened, the night was busy. I attended the other guy who crashed in the car with her, my resident and partner finally arrived and we started to work again. After 6:00 am I was already on vacations so I didn't had the chance to visit her again. It was pointless though, it was already daylight, every nurse was awake, doctors were checking on their patients and I wasn't about to wait another night, on vacations, just to do more things with her.

I'd usually say that's immoral for a doctor, but what if she has no problem with that? After all, there's studies that demonstrates that our sperm count doubles during and after overnight shifts, so we get sexually aroused quite easily. Especially if the girl is consenting.

So that's the story of my last nightshift at the hospital, now I'm on a two week vacation at last.
I've been only a month working at the hospital. I wonder what else awaits me?

Sakura's theme | Bunnykill 5
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

BBS Signature
Killinkyle
Killinkyle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 00:52:58 Reply

Man, she definetly has brain damage if she wants YOUto touch her.

I like waffles

Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 00:53:17 Reply

I was expecting a Bel-air or something, very disappointing.

Have fun in jail when she sues you for sexual harassment though.

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 00:53:19 Reply

Do I smell copypasta or is that in the next restaurant over?

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 00:53:34 Reply

I should be a doctor.

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Valjylmyr
Valjylmyr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 00:53:56 Reply

Oh my God that was hot.

BBS Signature
zmatt007
zmatt007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 00:54:17 Reply

THAT IS LONG AS FUCK but u sir are a lucky man lol

MrAlbino
MrAlbino
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 00:55:13 Reply

Nice wall of text, very touching story, though i think the main character lacks the charisma needed to progress the story-line and keep people interested, now, you should focus more onto this other character, you know the one, the one with all the assets, keep people entertained and thinking.

AtomicD00M
AtomicD00M
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 00:55:36 Reply

If this happened to you for real then sir you should write erotic novels.
If not, SHAME!

BBS Signature
NobleSavage27
NobleSavage27
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 00:56:19 Reply

I jizzed in my pants.

BBS Signature
Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 00:57:30 Reply

At 8/5/10 12:53 AM, Prinzy2 wrote: I was expecting a Bel-air or something, very disappointing.

Have fun in jail when she sues you for sexual harassment though.

Lol, nvm, I forgot you can get away with almost anything in Mexico.

Kudos sir.

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
Fuoco
Fuoco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 00:57:46 Reply

At 8/5/10 12:52 AM, LynchedJohNNY wrote: Sounds like she was setting you up for a lawsuit.

I forgot to mention. This is Mexico. People here don't waste time filling lawsuites.

They just spread bullets.

Sakura's theme | Bunnykill 5
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

BBS Signature
AtomicD00M
AtomicD00M
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 00:59:16 Reply

At 8/5/10 12:57 AM, Fuoco wrote:
At 8/5/10 12:52 AM, LynchedJohNNY wrote: Sounds like she was setting you up for a lawsuit.
I forgot to mention. This is Mexico. People here don't waste time filling lawsuites.

Pues estodo way!!!

BBS Signature
CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 01:02:59 Reply

I call bullshit. The medical stuff might check out though. That's too good to be true. Nice read though. I was almost certain it would end with the Bel Air line so you have some credibility. It doesn't sound like copypasta to me.

AtomicD00M
AtomicD00M
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 01:03:49 Reply

At 8/5/10 01:02 AM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: I call bullshit. The medical stuff might check out though. That's too good to be true. Nice read though. I was almost certain it would end with the Bel Air line so you have some credibility. It doesn't sound like copypasta to me.

Mexico

BBS Signature
slayer1029
slayer1029
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 01:06:08 Reply

At 8/5/10 12:49 AM, Fuoco wrote: I notice she moves the fingers on her feet.

I became skeptical of your medical experience here. But congratulations.

TheBlueRaven
TheBlueRaven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to I massaged my patient's breasts 2010-08-05 01:09:42 Reply

At 8/5/10 12:57 AM, Fuoco wrote: I forgot to mention. This is Mexico. People here don't waste time filling lawsuites.

so does mexico have any any special visas for americans looking to go to med school at it's fine institutions

because i'm interested

i am very interested

cocks.

BBS Signature