The sequel to "Outpost:Haven"4.07 / 5.00 38,891 Views
Hunt The Candy!!!3.83 / 5.00 11,948 Views
A thrilling rush through cyberspace!3.80 / 5.00 38,542 Views
ONLY POST FINISHED ART-WORK IN THIS THREAD, otherwise UNBELIEVABLY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN, such as a mod deleting your post.
Feel free to discuss submissions and posts WIPs in this Art Contest's Talk Thread.
The theme for this art contest is B-MOVIE POSTER!
Design a poster that advertises a fictional B-Movie you would like to see created.
"What's a B-Movie?"
A B-Movie is a low budget commercial motion picture, which may be ingenious with aesthetics, or exploitative. In the 1950s, sci-fi and horror films were popular in the West.
You can be as serious or as silly as you like. Judging will be considering both the concept and skill in the poster!
1. All posted entries must be finished. Sketches and works-in-progress should only be posted in the talk thread.
2. All art must be original and drawn by you specifically for this contest. No photoshops, collages, sprites or other artists' line work are permitted.
3. Spend some time and effort on your piece, since you may be judged on it. Scribbles and sloppy work may be deleted by an angry, angry moderator.
4. Use a decent program, or a medium you're comfortable with using. MSPaint drawings generally look like crap.
5. Multiple entries are welcome, however each contestant may only win one prize.
6. ALL ART FORUM RULES APPLY! eg. don't abuse canvas sizes, and adult content must be highly artistic or exceptionally funny.
Contest Specific Rules
7. The poster MUST contain your username, simply as a precaution that you haven't yoinked an image off of Google. The NG logo is also preferred, but optional.
8. Uhhh ...
9. Oh, make sure it contains what you expect a movie poster to contain. The title is the minimum.
Entries must be posted in this thread by12:01 am NG Time on August 12th ... that's 2 weeks away!
1st Place: $50 in store credit OR cash
2nd Place: $40 in store credit OR cash
3rd Place: $30 in store credit OR cash
4th Place: $20 in store credit OR cash
5th Place: $10 in store credit OR cash
Best of luck!
TANK MEN: The most epic movie of the CENTURY..
Sig made by the wonderful illicit.
Formerly known as NuclearWarfare.
a movie inspired by Krinkles
After all the madness hank goes on vacation
but something goes horribly wrong
no suntan lotion
an over the top 1950s B-moive poster, hope you like it :D kinda want to make this into a cartoon now ...
why did the man fall off his bike? cause someone through a fridge at him ....
Re-posted because that's what keeps the ladies stayin' in their seats, know what I mean?
Fourth drawing with photoshop, I know the drawing isn't good but I don't know many methods. Still learning
Yeah, i know i wont win, but i put this together in like 20 minutes, hope its not as bad as I think it is. :P. can i make another one though? like a second entry? because i reallly didnt try very hard on this one...
Oh no! Mutant hearts from pluto are on the loose! Our hero's are in for a thrill! Get ready for action, Suspense, Comedy, Romance, And DESTRUCTION! No one dares mess this these bad boys! Get ready for the thriller of the summer "Mutant Hearts from Pluto!" Directed by the genius behind "Underground Worm Killers", "The Backstabbers", And his best work "Shark walkers of the deep." And the ingenius studio that brought "Tank men", "Alien Hominid" , And everyone knows the classic "Castle Crashers." We hope this movie going experience was worth while. Enjoy!
EDIT!!! AGAIN >:O
err this is a crud pic i drew in a few seks plz dont dell it i hope peeps get the joke http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/post/reply /1185654#
Will Flower survive? What is the targeted audience for Meerkat Manor anyways?!
I wish I was PaintSplat's. alt. account.