ONLY POST FINISHED ART-WORK IN THIS THREAD, otherwise UNBELIEVABLY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN, such as a mod deleting your post.
Feel free to discuss submissions and posts WIPs in this Art Contest's Talk Thread.
The theme for this art contest is B-MOVIE POSTER!
Design a poster that advertises a fictional B-Movie you would like to see created.
"What's a B-Movie?"
A B-Movie is a low budget commercial motion picture, which may be ingenious with aesthetics, or exploitative. In the 1950s, sci-fi and horror films were popular in the West.
wuh argh eek ooh eep
malcolm middle hello sweet jesus!
You can be as serious or as silly as you like. Judging will be considering both the concept and skill in the poster!
1. All posted entries must be finished. Sketches and works-in-progress should only be posted in the talk thread.
2. All art must be original and drawn by you specifically for this contest. No photoshops, collages, sprites or other artists' line work are permitted.
3. Spend some time and effort on your piece, since you may be judged on it. Scribbles and sloppy work may be deleted by an angry, angry moderator.
4. Use a decent program, or a medium you're comfortable with using. MSPaint drawings generally look like crap.
5. Multiple entries are welcome, however each contestant may only win one prize.
6. ALL ART FORUM RULES APPLY! eg. don't abuse canvas sizes, and adult content must be highly artistic or exceptionally funny.
Contest Specific Rules
7. The poster MUST contain your username, simply as a precaution that you haven't yoinked an image off of Google. The NG logo is also preferred, but optional.
8. Uhhh ...
9. Oh, make sure it contains what you expect a movie poster to contain. The title is the minimum.
Entries must be posted in this thread by12:01 am NG Time on August 12th ... that's 2 weeks away!
1st Place: $50 in store credit OR cash
2nd Place: $40 in store credit OR cash
3rd Place: $30 in store credit OR cash
4th Place: $20 in store credit OR cash
5th Place: $10 in store credit OR cash
Best of luck!