00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

$SearchingAnimato r for a Platform!

802 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi, first of all sorry for my english :P
Well I am making a flash game, a platform one.. here you can see what is done:
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/8e46 1f5497ba5f508f4a0f9b1177cb2a
Well, dont take care about graphics because i am searching for an animator who wants to make them!
If you can please send me a private messege and I will contact you!
$$$If you got a mochimedia account you will have a percent of the money we get!$$$

Thanks for all
Best regards,
MonoFlauta

Response to $SearchingAnimato r for a Platform! 2010-07-24 00:26:15

will have a main character... it will be a yak... a better done one :P and the yak will travel in five places... it will not be a very long game... but i need someone that make good animations... also the story is about a yak that travels to find something that in the end you know what was it...

Response to $SearchingAnimato r for a Platform! 2010-07-24 01:29:56

Man...you have to explain more than that...! Who are the enemies? What are the bosses? What does he do to the enemies? Does he collect anything?

Response to $SearchingAnimato r for a Platform! 2010-07-24 11:00:57

At 7/24/10 01:29 AM, milksncookie1 wrote: Man...you have to explain more than that...! Who are the enemies? What are the bosses? What does he do to the enemies? Does he collect anything?

enemies change all the time because there are 5 maps! bosses at the end one, enemies just move side to side or fire things and the yak collects coins...

Response to $SearchingAnimato r for a Platform! 2010-07-24 11:55:27

I'm seriously interested, because I really want to do a project. How much of the game do you actually have planned out? Do you have the map layouts, and stuff like that?

Response to $SearchingAnimato r for a Platform! 2010-07-24 17:06:21

i got the idea written... but in spanish sorry... I got the things programmed also, just need the graphics and put them in the right place... you had seen the "demo" i uploaded no?

Response to $SearchingAnimato r for a Platform! 2010-07-25 02:22:25

Yeah I saw it I just want to know if you know what you want or you're expecting the artist to make these things up on the way. If you have the idea then send it to me in english or something like that.

Response to $SearchingAnimato r for a Platform! 2010-07-25 22:59:57

I would actually be up for working on it.
give me a chance to create something heavily stylized.

Response to $SearchingAnimato r for a Platform! 2010-07-25 23:30:11

Ok to everyone:

Need to get in:

A Yak loop walking to left, anotherone to right and one staying... just that... as good as you can

Things i want when you are in:

Be able to make backgrounds, enemies and elements... thats all

Thanks everyone

Response to $SearchingAnimato r for a Platform! 2010-07-29 21:18:24

would luv to do this ! compaƱero latino-americano

Response to $SearchingAnimato r for a Platform! 2010-07-31 22:13:00

Hey, I took a while to get back because my computer was being repaired well it came back today and I drew this up in about an hour. I went for a marvin the martian/sonic the hedgehog sort of thing where his feet move really fast but the body moves at normal speed. I know how to do regular walk cycles too but I thought this looked pretty cool.

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/s3162010103_yak .html

Response to $SearchingAnimato r for a Platform! 2010-07-31 22:29:58

Thanks to everyone but I get an artist!