00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Registration issues

40,115 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Registration issues 2010-07-23 04:57:11

I wanted to change my username, so I opted to create a new account and transfer everything from my old account onto there.

Trouble is though, I can't see the captcha code when I sign up, I've downloaded the newest version of Flash as well.

Is there anything I can do about this? I'm not trying to create multiple accounts, I just want to change my username.

Response to Registration issues 2010-07-23 05:06:56

Do you mean you can't see the numbers and letters or the whole box where it should be doesn't show?

If you can't see the letters then just refresh the page until you get something that you can read, otherwise you can try with another browser and see it if works then.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Registration issues 2010-07-23 05:22:35

At 7/23/10 04:57 AM, Toxicsnafu wrote: Trouble is though, I can't see the captcha code when I sign up, I've downloaded the newest version of Flash as well.

The captcha code has nothing to do with flash. It's just a simple image. Do you use any adblockers? It might be that the captcha images are loaded from somehwere that you are blocking.

Is there anything I can do about this? I'm not trying to create multiple accounts, I just want to change my username.

Just FYI: There's no rule on Newgrounds that you can not have multiple accounts. Many users have alt accounts. ;)
However, you shouldn't use alt accounts to get around bans or something.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Registration issues 2013-11-12 04:35:16

I can understand the website registration issue you are facing. I would suggest you to go for http://www.registerwebsitedomain.in/http://www.registerwebsitedomain.in/. As they provide the best registration process for your website.

Registration issues