Be a Supporter!
bisker191
bisker191
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Kingdom Hearts 3 Jul. 28th, 2010 @ 10:22 PM Reply

At 7/25/10 03:37 AM, barepianist wrote: Also, i wish (not gonna happen) that Kh3 comes out for Xbox360. I envy you Ps3 owners.

my best friend is a ps3 owner

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Kingdom Hearts 3 Jul. 28th, 2010 @ 10:38 PM Reply

At 7/24/10 10:52 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: You obviously haven't even played the game

Even if he didn't, he was spot on with the story. The bad guys pretty much just want to engulf everything in this darkness that Square Enix just loves to put in their games. I liked Kingdom Hearts 1 because it made a fun 'platformer', but Kingdom Hearts 2 was just a beat 'em up in an RPG-ish form. If Sora's keyblade could retract, it would be a kid-friendly God of War.

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Kingdom Hearts 3 Jul. 29th, 2010 @ 12:41 AM Reply

At 7/28/10 10:38 PM, Chdonga wrote:
At 7/24/10 10:52 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: You obviously haven't even played the game
Even if he didn't, he was spot on with the story. The bad guys pretty much just want to engulf everything in this darkness that Square Enix just loves to put in their games. I liked Kingdom Hearts 1 because it made a fun 'platformer', but Kingdom Hearts 2 was just a beat 'em up in an RPG-ish form. If Sora's keyblade could retract, it would be a kid-friendly God of War.

I will give you that the first one is similar to what he said. Ansem/ Xeahnort is a deranged Heartless. It makes sense that his motivations are so simple because he is a Heartless. A simple minded creature of darkness.

The second game is much different. The villains motives are to regain their hearts and in doing so their humanity. It is far different. Then again, when you haven't actually played the game you wouldn't know.

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Kingdom Hearts 3 Jul. 29th, 2010 @ 12:43 AM Reply

At 7/29/10 12:41 AM, Gobblemeister wrote: The second game is much different. The villains motives are to regain their hearts and in doing so their humanity. It is far different. Then again, when you haven't actually played the game you wouldn't know.

I did too. I even beat it in beginner mode. Even though I didn't skip the cutscenes, I was just too dense to pay much attention to Kingdom Hearts 2's story.

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Kingdom Hearts 3 Jul. 29th, 2010 @ 12:52 AM Reply

At 7/29/10 12:43 AM, Chdonga wrote:
At 7/29/10 12:41 AM, Gobblemeister wrote: The second game is much different. The villains motives are to regain their hearts and in doing so their humanity. It is far different. Then again, when you haven't actually played the game you wouldn't know.
I did too. I even beat it in beginner mode. Even though I didn't skip the cutscenes, I was just too dense to pay much attention to Kingdom Hearts 2's story.

Then don't make preliminary assumptions to the plot when you yourself admit to not paying attention. Regardless of whether the exposition is too much for you to pay attention to, that's no fault of the story. That's simply the fault of not being willing to pay attention, which is childish.

Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Kingdom Hearts 3 Jul. 29th, 2010 @ 03:19 AM Reply

ITT everyone thinks Square Enix made the first KH.

bisker191
bisker191
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Kingdom Hearts 3 Jul. 30th, 2010 @ 11:40 AM Reply

good news you guys get another 3 days to submit ideas because i will be in church at 10AM august 1st so you should keep thinking about ideas and i cant send them unless i know their email so submit me that here or pm me it now i will send it august 4th

Zetvirus55
Zetvirus55
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Kingdom Hearts 3 Jul. 30th, 2010 @ 08:48 PM Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNqB_w7ZM WQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=993y9jUFc vI

KH3 is coming ladies and gentlemen, after Kingdom Hearts 3ds and another unannounced game

DEEZNUTS