• 223 Replies
Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 01:38:34

I don't know what's more awkward, the unbidden boners or trying to get rid of them.

Yeah, I've had a few.

ghostdude69
ghostdude69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 02:17:48

the really obvious ones that wont go away no matter what.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 02:20:28

Let me play out this scenario:

"Please stand for O' Canada"

* Class Rises*

O' Canada...
Our home and native
ERECTION

AnonymousAlchemist
AnonymousAlchemist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Movie Buff
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 03:43:12

At 7/18/10 01:01 AM, 111122223138 wrote: 7th grade...
during gym one of said bitchy but hot girls was in there, and she was wearing a very short pair of shorts...
She did a high kick and i got to see her shaven "beaver", if you will

Cool. The first time seeing pussy is always the best.

A boner in the boys locker room is quite looked down upon

Lol, at my old school, a boner in the locker room was a way to say "Good morning." Yeah, everybody was comfortable with everyone's dick. Not like we were gay, but we sometimes talked like it. I guess that that particular school was so hellish, we needed to gay humor just to get through the day.

Did you explain to your friends what happened?

Lagerkapo
Lagerkapo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 03:56:46

True story:

One time in computer lab in... 7th grade? I was at the teachers computer in front because she liked me and such, and there's this kid in the aisle perpindicular to me talking to me. He's been talking to me for several minutes, when I notice a chill breeze in my groin area.

I look down and my dick POPPED OUT OF MY ZIPPER, half hard, and this kid hasn't even NOTICED.

I discretely put it away and continue talking.

At least I don't think he noticed...

But that shit DID happen. Now that I think of it, I handled it really well by NOT freaking out or locking up or anything.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...
MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...
Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature
AnonymousAlchemist
AnonymousAlchemist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Movie Buff
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 03:58:41

At 7/18/10 03:56 AM, Lagerkapo wrote:
I look down and my dick POPPED OUT OF MY ZIPPER, half hard, and this kid hasn't even NOTICED.

If you were to shove it into his mouth, he would've stopped talking to you.

bman200
bman200
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 04:02:47

Well, I tend to get "Morning stiffness", if you know what I mean, and imagine how hard it is to hide it.

The statement below this is false.
The statement above this is true.

BBS Signature
ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 04:02:34

Always happens in the pool but i really don't care so i guess you couldn't consider it awkward. =P

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
AnonymousAlchemist
AnonymousAlchemist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Movie Buff
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 04:04:52

At 7/18/10 04:02 AM, illuminate wrote: Always happens in the pool but i really don't care so i guess you couldn't consider it awkward. =P

Not unless you were skinny-dipping.

I'm flattered that you posted in my humble little thread :3
sixflab
sixflab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 04:04:54

The most awkward place is always in school. There were always girls wearing stretch pants that were skin tight so it was bound to happen from time to time in my young teen years. Just any random sexual thing that would happen would give me a boner and it would take a while to go away. Good thing you sit in chairs in class.

Lagerkapo
Lagerkapo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 04:05:23

At 7/18/10 03:58 AM, AnonymousAlchemist wrote:

Yeah, but you know how sometimes you can tell that they just REALLY want it and it's off putting?

Yeah.

BBS Signature
RockwellJB
RockwellJB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 04:06:20

I walk around walmart with a boner all the time. Good times man.

Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 04:07:22

At 7/18/10 04:06 AM, RockwellJB wrote: I walk around walmart with a boner all the time. Good times man.

Wal-Mart? Ewww. Most of the people in there are the kind of people who are so ugly you would lose your boner.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
KrustyTheClown
KrustyTheClown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 04:11:15

The most awkward ones for me are the ones I notice afterwards because I don't want to peer down at my dick in mid-conversation.

AnonymousAlchemist
AnonymousAlchemist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Movie Buff
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 04:16:26

At 7/18/10 04:05 AM, Lagerkapo wrote:
At 7/18/10 03:58 AM, AnonymousAlchemist wrote:
Yeah, but you know how sometimes you can tell that they just REALLY want it and it's off putting?

Yeah.

Oh it was one of those? I'm sorry to hear that. Here's another story, although it's not as long. I was at a family reunion, and a very, very distant cousin who was hot as shit gave me a hug. She was wearing a sexy perfume, and I got blue balls that day. Shit sucked hard. It was even worse when my family saw my boner.

The worst part was that her boyfriend saw it. He's a total douchebag, because he won't ever let me forget it.

Lagerkapo
Lagerkapo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 04:19:08

You know, I have to say that there's something not only gratifying, but productive to come of walking around with your package sticking out.

Everyone knows that guy who walks around with a pitched tent all day trying to make you uncomfortable with it. And everyone knows they just wish THEY had the balls to whip it out all day long and shove it in people's faces.

I knew a guy in high school with a LEGITIMATE 11" penis who pulled it out almost every day and tricked people into looking at it. It was funny as hell. He literally got *almost* everyone to just call him God.

And all it was was confidence. He was no different than the rest of us.

I bet a lot of guys get real far in the world that way...

BBS Signature
Lagerkapo
Lagerkapo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 04:20:48

At 7/18/10 04:16 AM, AnonymousAlchemist wrote: Oh it was one of those? I'm sorry to hear that. Here's another story, although it's not as long. I was at a family reunion, and a very, very distant cousin who was hot as shit gave me a hug. She was wearing a sexy perfume, and I got blue balls that day. Shit sucked hard. It was even worse when my family saw my boner.

The worst part was that her boyfriend saw it. He's a total douchebag, because he won't ever let me forget it.

Ouch. Nothing like being indicted as a possible incestuous one. Except lusting secretly after your cousin...

Luls

BBS Signature
AnonymousAlchemist
AnonymousAlchemist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Movie Buff
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 04:36:15

At 7/18/10 04:20 AM, Lagerkapo wrote:
Ouch. Nothing like being indicted as a possible incestuous one. Except lusting secretly after your cousin...

Luls

Yeah. My relationship with my family changed after that. My dad thought it was fucking hilarious (it was my mom's side of the family, reunion). Everyone else thought it was creepy. Except for my distant cousin, and I cannot emphasize the word distant more (like, it would be legal to have a relationship with her, we were that distant). For some reason, she thought it was cute. Weird.

At 7/18/10 04:20 AM, psychicpebble wrote: I remember I use to try so hard NOT to think of bad things in church, that I would.

I often got erections in church.

Ah, I hate when that happens. It's like the game. I remember reading about this psychologist who said to think of a polar bear, and then try not thinking about it. He then went on to say that it is impossible to try not thinking of it without thinking of it.

I guess your polar bears are tits and ass.

MXZ-SwordPrince
MXZ-SwordPrince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 06:33:36

It was in year 7 and i was just becoming friends with these two girls (one small and the other pretty tall)
so i was sitting down at recess and the girls come up to me and out of nowhere the smaller one sits on my lap and the other one takes a picture, it was amazing.

unfortunately a few days later i go to the gym (because we had PE) and the girls were looking at cellphone with a group of other students, now i didnot see the picture im positive that it was the one she took a few days prior (but i cant remember if i was hard during the event)

that was a better time, a year later the tall one moved to a different school and the smaller one rarely talks to me anymore.
these girls were my only real friends (or even girlfriends) and now neither of them want to be with me, i hate school now and i dont think i can face going back on tuesday.

PoloPancake
PoloPancake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 06:36:49

At 7/18/10 12:27 AM, dathmaster wrote: I'm not allowed to get boners or all the blood in my body will go to my penis and I'll die

Only story that made me giggle.

Placeholder signature.

Rachel
Rachel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Art Lover
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 06:38:04

This one time, I got a boner and....
Oh hang on no I didn't, I'm a girl.

BBS Signature
Archile
Archile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 07:23:12

This thread is hilarious XD.
Seeing how I've no story of my own, that I remember of, I'll atleast say that Street Boners suck, however, usually I wear baggy clothers, so it's all hidden.

I hope
Megafones
Megafones
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 07:35:05

These past few days I've been leaving my bedroom door open to get a bit of circulation and relief from the heat. It's happened three times now, I wake up in the morning as usual, but it takes me a bit of time to realise, the covers are usually mostly off me, I look down and I have a steam ship looking for land right out of the slit in my boxers - with my bedroom door wide open. Not very cool since the kitchen is opposite my door and anybody can walk past or look in my room. I have since started to wear shorts.

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 07:46:51

Anytime why you're at a beach/bathing place and lying on your stoamach trying to get that perfect tan, when suddenly not only do you got a boner, you also have to pee real bad.

#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
gingermagicman
gingermagicman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 09:02:22

It's called RBS (Random Boner Syndrome) and it happens to everyone, so don't worry about it.

In December, drinkin' horchata, I look psycotic in a, bal-a-clava.

BBS Signature
Lepy
Lepy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 09:11:02

At 7/18/10 09:02 AM, gingermagicman wrote: It's called RBS (Random Boner Syndrome) and it happens to everyone, so don't worry

Evin gurls?

Durhurhur
inuyasha5114
inuyasha5114
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 09:29:00

At 7/17/10 11:33 PM, LeroyJ wrote: I had a boner one time during intercourse. It was really awkward and embarrassing, I still haven't lived that down.

EPIC!
i feel so sorry for you bro!

||I'z the coolest||

BBS Signature
ghostdude69
ghostdude69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 09:44:30

Okay almost EVERY morning i get a HUGE boner i mean so big my pants rise like 2 inches above my ankles. and it takes me a few minutes to realize it and if i try to push it up it goes back to sticking out. and it only happens in loose clothes.

ghostdude69
ghostdude69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 10:26:11

At 7/18/10 10:14 AM, daethdrain wrote: At home I always walk around with boners sometimes they accedently pop out if I'm wearing boxers.
I remember I was playing GTA4 and I had I raging boner and some of my mom's freinds walked in while I was furiosly scratching at it then it poped out and they were staring at it wide eyed and all

I wasn't at a strip club though

thats frikkin hilarious

Domo
Domo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to Awkward boner moments? 2010-07-18 11:04:33

At 7/17/10 11:22 PM, Civilnotice wrote: I got a boner once in grade school during a P.E. penis inspection.

who hasn't had that happen to them

BBS Signature