New Topic Respond to this Topic
noobkillerv2
noobkillerv2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-17 11:38:36 Reply

Okay there has been a lot of speculation about Kingdom Hearts 3 on the internet so I am making a page for people to submit info about Kingdom Hearts 3 so we can (Quote from Kingdom Hearts 2) "Line the pieces up."

The Bigger they are the harder they fall. The smaller they are the faster they rise.

kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-17 12:05:17 Reply

hope it comes out soon

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
was her name tenneassi
omtish

BBS Signature
fawnret
fawnret
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-17 12:28:09 Reply

I remember seeing the 3 main characters in their armor and was like, "wow those guys look badass I can't wait to run around fighting badies with this armor and powerful weapons." unfortunately, I've been informed that for atleast most of the game the characters wear the usual getups from kingdom hearts, zippers and all.

Gamertag: Catspirit123
home forum

BBS Signature
noobkillerv2
noobkillerv2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-17 13:09:39 Reply

The characters you are talking about are talking about are : Ventus, Aqua, and Terra from the not let released in The U.S.A. PSP game Kingdom Hearts: birth by sleep.This is what they look like without the armor. As you can see Ventus looks like Roxas. Aqua is the girl withe blue hair. Terra is the guy on the right. As far as I know this is not Kingdom Hearts 3. And this takes place 50 years before kingdom hearts. I hope I don't get in trouble for posting two times.

Kingdom hearts 3 research page

The Bigger they are the harder they fall. The smaller they are the faster they rise.

Sleipner12
Sleipner12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-17 13:16:47 Reply

I really hope since square enix made The latest Final Fantasy for the 360 as well as the ps3 they will do the same for Kingdom hearts. Especially since there are 5 million more people who have a 360 rather than ps3.

"It's Okay if you like to fuck dudes. i know guys who be fuckin dudes....in jail"-Romany Malco in The 40 Year Old Virgin

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-18 01:38:08 Reply

I've been waiting way too long for this now I don't want to play it anymore, I think I played the first two games when I was ten or eleven I think?

Guess I'm just not into it anymore. Maybe some sort of repressed part of me from my childhood will make me get it though I dunno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Pandamir
Pandamir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-18 01:55:22 Reply

At 7/17/10 01:16 PM, Sleipner12 wrote: I really hope since square enix made The latest Final Fantasy for the 360 as well as the ps3 they will do the same for Kingdom hearts. Especially since there are 5 million more people who have a 360 rather than ps3.

That will be unlikely to happen. The only reason that was done was to see how popular it could be on the ps3. So it was really experamental at best but still don't see that happening with KH3.

Love is giving somebody the power to destroy you and trusting them not to!!

BBS Signature
Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-18 17:33:37 Reply

How can we research a game that doesn't exist?

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-18 17:40:41 Reply

Ventus, Aqua, and Terra = Sora, Kairi, and Riku.

That's the only information I know about it.

BBS Signature
ThePhantomGamer
ThePhantomGamer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-19 00:47:46 Reply

For Birth by Sleep. it'll have a special ending video, so that might be a sign.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-19 04:26:48 Reply

dude kingdom hearts fucking sucks man DISNEY + FINAL FANTASY IS A NO. plus its for fucking tweens.

ZidaneHaruno
ZidaneHaruno
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-24 21:16:51 Reply

I've been waiting for two damn years and I've gotten chain of memories, KH1, KH2, and even the freaking 358 days, How much longer untill three and birth by sleep.

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-24 21:20:07 Reply

At 7/19/10 04:26 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: dude kingdom hearts fucking sucks man DISNEY + FINAL FANTASY IS A NO. plus its for fucking tweens.

Do you ever have anything to say except CAPS RAGE on almost every thread you deem 'Not masculine' enough for you?

Maybe you should actually play the damn game, having some lighthearted fun is good. Or you end up like your self, a testosterone hungry jackass.

bisker191
bisker191
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-29 09:09:44 Reply

At 7/17/10 11:38 AM, noobkillerv2 wrote: Okay there has been a lot of speculation about Kingdom Hearts 3 on the internet so I am making a page for people to submit info about Kingdom Hearts 3 so we can (Quote from Kingdom Hearts 2) "Line the pieces up."

ok noob i already havean idea list so can somebody lock this topic my topic was locked about something idetical to this 1 but is was a crew/club so ya so can a mod or adim lock this because i dont want someone to get away with what i cant because im a higher lvl than him

Zetvirus55
Zetvirus55
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-07-30 21:13:45 Reply

Spoilers for BBS...still reading? ok-

Kingdom Hearts 3 has a shit load of plotlines to wrap up:

*Terra's body (hijacked by Master Xehanort) was erased when Xehanort became a heartless, though what's left of Terra (bound in his armor) doesn't know this and is still waiting for the opportunity to get said body back.

*Ven's body is waiting in Castle Oblivion (in a sealed room only Aqua can open) for Sora to bring his heart back, the problem being, Ven's heart was the same one that Roxas used during the time he was "alive", if the heart were to go to Ventus, Roxas would fade, if it went to reform Roxas, Ven would stay sleeping. Hell of a paradox...

*Aqua's problem seems easiest to solve, she is simply waiting around with Ansem the Wise (who didn't die) in the dark realm for somebody to show her a way out.

*The fact that Sora and Mickey's Keyblades seem to each be halves of Vanitas' X-Blade hasn't been addressed yet.

* Since Vanitas seems to have some sort of leftover power waiting in the keyblade graveyard, it's entirely plausible that the Unversed could reappear in the series, there's also the fact that it would be awesome if he met Sora while unmasked (SHIT WOULD GO DOWN).

Lastly, the english trailer for BBS showed a new secret boss quite identical to Xemnas in KH1 Final Mix (hooded dude with etheral blades), but the symbols on this guys weapons are unknown at this point.

DEEZNUTS

noobkillerv2
noobkillerv2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-08-01 23:02:38 Reply

At 7/18/10 05:33 PM, Oolaph wrote: How can we research a game that doesn't exist?

Who said said it Didn't? .Where do do games like Kingdom hearts come out first? That's right: Japan. And I'm pretty sure there are programs that let you translate documents(typo?). So look for documents from japan about KH3 and translate them. If you can't do that(which is perfectly understandable.(typo?)) then look for rumors and maybe videos and look for similaritys.(typo?)

Zetvirus55
Zetvirus55
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-09-08 20:23:51 Reply

And now with the ecret boss of BBS having a clock theme, it's safe to bet that time travel is gonna be an issue in future games

DEEZNUTS

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-09-08 20:33:56 Reply

At 7/17/10 01:09 PM, noobkillerv2 wrote: The characters you are talking about are talking about are : Ventus, Aqua, and Terra from the not let released in The U.S.A. PSP game Kingdom Hearts: birth by sleep.This is what they look like without the armor. As you can see Ventus looks like Roxas. Aqua is the girl withe blue hair. Terra is the guy on the right. As far as I know this is not Kingdom Hearts 3. And this takes place 10 years before kingdom hearts. I hope I don't get in trouble for posting two times.

fixed

All I know is that it mentions that Ven is Sora's older/only brother, that we'll be able to dual wield Keyblades without going into form, and we can have a max of 3 part members out now, which is the max available. I just hope that the U.S. gets a final Mix version as well this time, or I'm blowing up Japan!

Smash Kingdom reference FTW

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-09-08 20:37:34 Reply

I remember when Kingdom Hearts wasn't REALLY complex, and wasn't REALLY childish/girlish/gay.

noobkillerv2
noobkillerv2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-12-29 23:44:43 Reply

:So look for documents from japan about KH3 and translate them.

Um...I was kinda joking about that.

noobkillerv2
noobkillerv2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Kingdom hearts 3 research page 2010-12-29 23:47:39 Reply

So look for documents from japan about KH3 and translate them. If you can't do that(which is perfectly understandable.(typo?)) then look for rumors and maybe videos and look for similaritys.(typo?)

I was joking about the whole translate documents thing.