New Topic Respond to this Topic
K1LL80Y
K1LL80Y
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Time splitters remake 2010-07-16 18:14:10 Reply

I already put this in general,but it got locked,but any way,I think its about time someone brings back the time splitters franchise,it was the game that got me hooked forever on games. I don't care who makes it,but i want it back. If they do make it,it should just be multiplayer too. And it should have all the characters and maps from every game,but they still need the challenges and arcade league like usual. Mapmaker also needs some improvements. Now,i'm not just gonna give suggestions,i want you guys to help with this cause,i'm trying to spread this. So if you loved the time splitters series like i did,then lets bring back this series!

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Time splitters remake 2010-07-16 18:18:22 Reply

I was playing the 2nd and 3rd games yesterday. Sadly the first game was giving me a "disk read error" message, which is a shame.

There was a new TimeSplitters in development, but the company went bust and was taken over by another. The current status of the next TimeSplitters is "on hold" I believe. They say they are waiting until such a game is demanded by the public, but TimeSplitters was always awesome, so I wish they'd just get around to developing and releasing it.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
Psychopathic-Mind
Psychopathic-Mind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Time splitters remake 2010-07-16 19:40:24 Reply

At 7/16/10 06:18 PM, GodsBitch wrote: The current status of the next TimeSplitters is "on hold" I believe. They say they are waiting until such a game is demanded by the public, but TimeSplitters was always awesome, so I wish they'd just get around to developing and releasing it.

Yeah, I don't quite get what they mean by the whole "waiting until it's needed" because a new TimeSplitters is pretty much always needed.

Well as far as we know it's definitely coming out, the question is when it does. I for one welcome its coming and hope that we see it sometime in 2011 or 2012.

BBS Signature
K1LL80Y
K1LL80Y
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Time splitters remake 2010-07-16 21:31:02 Reply

At 7/16/10 06:18 PM, GodsBitch wrote:

They say they are waiting until such a game is demanded by the public

thats why we have to get a bunch of people together so we can make them work on it sooner,and then some! So lets ask people and get groups to ask what ever company is currently working on it.

CommanderWalrus
CommanderWalrus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Time splitters remake 2010-07-16 21:35:29 Reply

At 7/16/10 06:14 PM, K1LL80Y wrote: I already put this in general,but it got locked,but any way,I think its about time someone brings back the time splitters franchise,it was the game that got me hooked forever on games. I don't care who makes it,but i want it back. If they do make it,it should just be multiplayer too. And it should have all the characters and maps from every game,but they still need the challenges and arcade league like usual. Mapmaker also needs some improvements. Now,i'm not just gonna give suggestions,i want you guys to help with this cause,i'm trying to spread this. So if you loved the time splitters series like i did,then lets bring back this series!

I remember, about the time when Star Wars Battlefront 3's footage was leaked, Free Radical was saying something about Timesplitters 4? Now that they are Crytek UK, they may still make it.

[ICON/GENRE/WIKI MOD] PM me for icon requests or icon/genre related questions.
lulz

BBS Signature
The37
The37
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Time splitters remake 2010-07-21 09:54:13 Reply

God, thanks to Crytek, I've lost all my hopes about TS4...

Even the guys at the TS forum can't do anything besides posting about random stuff

have a nice day!

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Time splitters remake 2010-07-21 11:28:07 Reply

At 7/21/10 09:54 AM, The37 wrote: God, thanks to Crytek, I've lost all my hopes about TS4...

It is a great shame that the future of TimeSplitters is looking non-existant. It was a great series that just seemed to stand out amongst all the other FPS games for me. I never had a chance to play TimeSplitters online, because it was never something that was all that popular back then, but I'd really like to see a 4th game, mainly for the online play.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature