Be a Supporter!

Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition

  • 28,028 Views
  • 161 Replies
New Topic
Martin
Martin
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Gamer
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-14 02:55:22

At 7/14/10 01:06 AM, FBIpolux wrote: I like how everyone is reviewing 0 on Rina-Chan's crappy movies like "Street Fighter Club", I guess that was a funny unintended side-effect.

I was thinking the same thing too. Oh well! more whistle points for me.

Warnolo
Warnolo
  • Member since: Nov. 28, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-14 03:40:00

At 7/13/10 09:00 PM, Redfeather wrote: You guys are looking too much into this, we were just bored and wanted to gape some ass
At 7/13/10 09:56 PM, Redfeather wrote: Why don't you stick your n****r fist icon up your ass and suck a dick, or maybe read the rules and find out that giving reviews irrelevant to the flash it's self, but the meaning it's obviously trying convey is not aloud. You some kinda retarded?
At 7/13/10 10:51 PM, ChainsawDentist wrote: No I fucking hate the bitch. Fuck you
At 7/13/10 11:55 PM, ChainsawDentist wrote: I was kidding you faggot. I could care less. I got a reaction and made children mad im super happy.
At 7/13/10 11:52 PM, Redfeather wrote: omg shut the fuck up you ignorant dumb ass

Being an emotionless piece of shit voice actor who produces horrific abominations that she writes on her own is more then enough to justify satirical byproducts from such overrated unintentional controversial material. Asking people to ignore it is like asking moths to stay away from light, or retards to stay away from newgrounds. Use your fucking head.
At 7/13/10 11:55 PM, ChainsawDentist wrote: I was kidding you faggot. I could care less. I got a reaction and made children mad im super happy.

Ok... so i can deduce for those comentaries that the authors are grown up people who act like 8 years old assholes because they think they have the right to judge who has the right to make flash movies. And when in the forums they are criticized with some reason they explode in rage or just want to troll calling everyone who doesn't agree with them ignorant and stupid.

Oh, your parents must be sooo proud of you.

Well, keep doing your shit and see if you can become the new Pijonco, i'll just do something you can't for the lack of manners and intelligence you have, just ignore it and don't click it.

Oh... and keep trolling if you want, the only one being ashamed are you.

Well, i think we are done. If a gentle moderator can close this...


At 1/22/10 04:51 PM, Piss wrote: you wait 7 years just to make a post concerning all the hate here? what are you a prophet or something?

fabolousbob
fabolousbob
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-14 07:36:09

At 7/14/10 01:06 AM, FBIpolux wrote: I like how everyone is reviewing 0 on Rina-Chan's crappy movies like "Street Fighter Club", I guess that was a funny unintended side-effect.

Yep.
Chain reaction.

Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition


I must survive at every morning.

BBS Signature
fabolousbob
fabolousbob
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-14 08:00:39

The fact that makes this a rightfull flash isn't the flash itself, is the REACTION.
IF you declare your SECOND attempt to review the REVIEW OF TRUTH, then your immense ego rightfully deserves this 19.5 MB OF SHIT.

Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition


I must survive at every morning.

BBS Signature
Dawn-Breaker
Dawn-Breaker
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-14 08:30:56

Well that pretty much sums it up.

The funny thing is ,for those who want this to get to its end reply with complicated stories about morals ,facts and explanations about someone's hate and why.

If everyone would ignore this whole thing ,don't reply at all. it will end.

At this moment you could compare it with a bonfire, you keep throwing stuff into it hoping it will extinguish. but it'll just use it as another fuel. instead you should walk away from it and let it burn out itself.

However I find this pure gold and satisfaction at its best. you can resume your fire against fire discussion if you desire so.

FrostFenix
FrostFenix
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-14 08:53:49

Quite honestly Street Fighter Chode is made for the same reason as Ventrilo harassment is made. Just to troll and get reactions. I found it hilarious, yet I don't think less of anyone or find any true meaning except for, "you made a crap flash, here is my improved troll to roll your feed." I've pretty much read this thread and came to this conclusion. Its simple trolling, except for this flash decided to work harder, much like Misteroos troll effect on 8-bit flash, with just less dicks.


BBS Signature
Zoraxe7
Zoraxe7
  • Member since: Jan. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-14 11:00:15

I got nothing against Rina-Chan, shes a decent voice actress and probably a nice person.

I don't get the hate.


Sig made by azteca89

BBS Signature
Homie-Z
Homie-Z
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-15 15:05:48

Since you guys are regulars of the BBS, most of you don't really understand and communicate with the flash community here and understand that almost every animator hates kirbopher, scoot, and rina chan for even tagging along and defending these guys. Same thing goes with Press Start and Foamy and the list goes on. People that absolutely REFUSE to improve, and when confronted with criticism?

"YOU COULDN'T DO ANY BETTER"

Or just blocks you entirely. This is why. Rina isn't just some innocent voice actress. She acts as if she's seriously very popular amongst the internet and is really famous. It's fucking annoying.

You guys need to understand that it isn't just Spazkid. It's basically every animator.

Know the whole story before you defend rina double chin.

Also, they call her fat because she poses for "hawt" pictures where her fat is hanging out.
Homie-Z
Homie-Z
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-15 16:14:41

Wow, good point Homie!

Thanks, I'm just too good.

ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-15 16:16:47

At 7/14/10 01:34 AM, Krbyfan1 wrote:
At 7/14/10 01:23 AM, ifureadthisdie wrote: I ask again, has anyone here seen Idiocracy?
My mind is fuzzy, but isn't that when the whole world is dumb and they follow the word of one guy like fools?

I think I see a pattern.

Yes, do you think you can remember the part about violence the channel, how it was the best channel in the world, and the greatest show in the world was "ow my balls" the entire show being just clips of some guy getting hit in the balls


The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
Kit-Fox
Kit-Fox
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-15 18:55:27

At 7/14/10 11:00 AM, Zoraxe7 wrote: I got nothing against Rina-Chan, shes a decent voice actress and probably a nice person.

I don't get the hate.

Couldn't have put it better myself, it's just a few guys attention whoring.

GreenLanturn
GreenLanturn
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-15 20:16:50

At 7/15/10 04:14 PM, Homie-Z wrote: Thanks, I'm just too good.

Not really. Your point is that everyone in the flash community hates her. Whether that is true or not deosn't really matter.

So, an artist doesn't improve or take criticism. Ok? Then, that means you don't have to respect them. YOU. Whether or not they have a fan base will be off of other's preference and what they deem like like or look at in the form of entertainment.

You can disagree, or not like it, type some long winded analytical thread on how from an artist point of view that their material and content is lacking and they shouldn't think highly of themselves.

In the end, I'm gonna watch what I wanna watch and I'm gonna like what I wanna like. And on the other end if I don't like something, I don't have to watch it and I don't have to like it. But to try and get others on the same team or put a lot of effort to make it known I don't like it is just ignorant in my opinion.

Regardless of what the person thinks of their own work and what others think, I can't, well can, but shouldn't hate on them cause they're doing what they love/like to do and getting some shine off it.

I just make the note that I don't like it and then I avoid it. I don't have to be an artist improving some artistic integrity to do that.


I'm not conceited...I'm convinced.
Also, I like to use ellipses.......a lot...
Xbox Live: GreenLanternDSC

BBS Signature
Homie-Z
Homie-Z
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 19:47:29

At 7/15/10 08:16 PM, GreenLanturn wrote: Not really. Your point is that everyone in the flash community hates her. Whether that is true or not deosn't really matter.

Tis very true.

Barrelsfox
Barrelsfox
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Reader
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 20:04:54

At 7/14/10 11:00 AM, Zoraxe7 wrote: I got nothing against Rina-Chan, shes a decent voice actress and probably a nice person.

I don't get the hate.

The internet where people can be anybody


Report to Duty! (Join the most epic army of all time)

BBS Signature
GreenLanturn
GreenLanturn
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 21:04:32

At 7/19/10 07:47 PM, Homie-Z wrote: Tis very true.

It doesn't matter is the thing that's true or everyone in the flash community hating her? Cause if it's the latter, well obviously not if she is still requested to do voice over work and that she has some type of fan base. So that pretty much disregards your case in that sense and even that aside people should feel how they feel about her off of the merit of her work and not other artists opinion of her.


I'm not conceited...I'm convinced.
Also, I like to use ellipses.......a lot...
Xbox Live: GreenLanternDSC

BBS Signature
ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 21:15:51

Lanturn, why in gods name are you so quick to defend her.
It's called satire.


The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
Maverick-Alex
Maverick-Alex
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 21:28:51

At 7/14/10 11:00 AM, Zoraxe7 wrote: I got nothing against Rina-Chan, shes a decent voice actress and probably a nice person.

I don't get the hate.

People ain't got better to do.

A 15 minute long flash, fully voiced acted. Doesn't that makes the author come off as a little obsessed?

ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 21:32:55

At 7/19/10 09:28 PM, Maverick-Alex wrote: People ain't got better to do.

A 15 minute long flash, fully voiced acted. Doesn't that makes the author come off as a little obsessed?

By your logic any satirist comedy is automatically written by someone "obsessed"

I'm amazed at how most of you bitch, complain and act way more butthurt than Rina-Chan herself. It's comedy, like it or not. If you wet your cunt over a little satire then just stay away from it because obviously you don't like to laugh. Go be a miserable fuck somewhere else.


The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
GreenLanturn
GreenLanturn
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 21:34:49

At 7/19/10 09:15 PM, ifureadthisdie wrote: Lanturn, why in gods name are you so quick to defend her.
It's called satire.

Please friend, just GL.

And I'm aware of the satire. But I'm answering the question of "why all the Rina-Chan hate?" And most everyone's answer has been to the point of her voice is annoying, to the integrity of her work, to she is popular and I don't like that, to other artists don't like her, to she thinks she is popular.

All of these reasons are other people's opinion that they are entitled to. I acknowledge that. What I'm defending is why go after someone for that? Why not just look elsewhere and enjoy the things you do like? Why do the people that DO hate on her (not saying necessarily the authors of the flash) but those that DO hate on Rina-Chan (as said in the question of the thread), feel they need to have some justification in the form of everyone agreeing and feeling how they do or have to let everyone know how they DON"T like something.

Whether it was Rina-Chan or ifureadthisdie, I'd feel the same way. I don't have any favor towards her or negative feelings about her either. She is just another person doing whatever she likes and it doesn't impede my daily use of the site nor offend any of my moral standings or religious beliefs in life nor my culture or race.

So beyond that, I don't feel I need to care all that much. And I feel that people would do better to look at things in this light. Because in the end it really does come down to that. I don't have to watch her flash, and they've done this thing to every movie and game where I can't even rate the flash and offer my suggestion on to it about what I liked/dislike/think could be improved.

So after that, my job is done. The alternative, I could just ignore their shit. Two best options to me.

I was just never one for the third option or could understand people choosing to be so upset and take it personally that other people like something I don't or that a person is getting attention off doing something they like.


I'm not conceited...I'm convinced.
Also, I like to use ellipses.......a lot...
Xbox Live: GreenLanternDSC

BBS Signature
ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 21:44:50

I really don't think the hate is because she's popular, (her voice is good, sure you hear it a lot but newgrounds isn't a community like as big as real life you can only get so many voice actresses). I think they hate her because she is popular for terrible writing. And i don't think she's popular for anything more for voice acting in many flashes. But her writing is just...terrible. I don't even think she TRIES AT ALL since she know's little kids will eat it up and that's why i agreed so much with a flash that criticizes so much. The way Rina was portrayed there (not the fat angry bitch but her way of writing) was sadly accurate, i wouldn't be surprised if her brain storming sessions actually went like it did in the flash. And NG is populated a lot more with kids who just found the internet and thinks memes are funny, so she targets it for them and forgets about the art.. I'm sure this is why most people really mean when they say they hate her for being popular. Yes there will be instances like you and i have said before, that people hate something popular to feel important and rebellious etc. But there isn't always no sense to the hate. You can't always just keep dismissing with "everyone has their own opinion" No sometimes we have to go in hard for the better of the creator, not for the sake of being pricks. All the bashing in chode and from users themselves is us trying to wake her up


The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
Maverick-Alex
Maverick-Alex
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 21:49:28

At 7/19/10 09:32 PM, ifureadthisdie wrote: By your logic any satirist comedy is automatically written by someone "obsessed"

That wasn't satire. Satire is subtle.

I'm amazed at how most of you bitch, complain and act way more butthurt than Rina-Chan herself. It's comedy, like it or not. If you wet your cunt over a little satire then just stay away from it because obviously you don't like to laugh.

Oh no, on the contrary, it was hilarious. I even dared to laugh out loud. It's just that, man this is not satire, it's like one of those silly teacher cartoons they pass in class, "Rina-Chan is a big poo poo head" or whatever, of course even those are funny.

But this was, like I said, oddly long.

I am not even acquainted with the Rina-Chan person, but I can see she has a good reason to flip the fuck out.

I was never "butthurt" like you said, I felt like posting that's all. You sir, however, snapped to the fact that I sympathize with this Rina-Chan character. For not good reason.

Go be a miserable fuck somewhere else.

Gladly.

ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 21:54:20

Satire is (usually harsh) critique using wit. Chode was all of that. That example you used isn't satire because it's not parodying anything she did whilst the flash pretty much stated all of her flaws. In a harsh way yes, but that was for the sake of comedy. It's not "obsessed" and it's not "having no life" or "nothing better to do" it's art and it's funny.


The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
Luxury-Yacht
Luxury-Yacht
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 21:58:00

I don't think that Rina-Chan necessarily deserves to be hated on so hard, but God DAMN, it's just so fucking funny to me when people hate on her like motherfuckers. I don't know why, maybe it's just the fact that she doesn't really deserve it that makes it so fucking hilarious.

The people that deserve the ridicule are the people who support her and love her shit to death regardless of quality, but since you can't really pick those people out, you can only go after their object of affection.

Runka-Chunk.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature
Onepiece285
Onepiece285
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 21:59:16

yeah but why don't we just-

NO

Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition


///\(^-^)/HESTIA DANCE\(^-^)////--\\\2016 NHL Playoffs Discussion\\\--///Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching///

BBS Signature
ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 22:00:43

At 7/19/10 09:59 PM, Onepiece285 wrote: yeah but why don't we just-

NO

If i was kirbopher i would have thrown her out the window.


The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
GreenLanturn
GreenLanturn
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 22:05:02

At 7/19/10 09:44 PM, ifureadthisdie wrote: All the bashing in chode and from users themselves is us trying to wake her up

To wake her up to finding a fan base and catering to them? That's, for lack of a better term....stupid.

Than if that is the case you should wake up the people that like it, not her and even then that goes back to people are gonna like what they like and as they should.

I like well animated things, however I'm not gonna put down every person that can't draw but continues to do so. I can offer them critiques etc. In that case, I'm not dismissing it and saying it's just matter of opinion.

At the same time, I don't have to point if out if I so choose and can look elsewhere, And again, if I decide to watch it and it still doesn't sit well, I can vote accordingly and point out where I think there is need for much improvement.

So again, I really don't see a justification for hate. That's just people mad and they can't do anything about it so that is what they resort to. Cause if it was to "wake up" the person as you say or make it seem as if it were to be constructive criticism and "helping" this person out, well than there are more constructive ways to go about that and maybe someone needs to make a flash to wake up these people you speak of who aren't going about critiquing in the best manner.


I'm not conceited...I'm convinced.
Also, I like to use ellipses.......a lot...
Xbox Live: GreenLanternDSC

BBS Signature
Yukin
Yukin
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 22:09:56

I can't believe no one used this image yet

Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition


BBS Signature
Onepiece285
Onepiece285
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 22:13:56

Man who walks in front of car...

Get tired!

Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition


///\(^-^)/HESTIA DANCE\(^-^)////--\\\2016 NHL Playoffs Discussion\\\--///Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching///

BBS Signature
ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-19 22:22:54

At 7/19/10 10:05 PM, GreenLanturn wrote: stuff

Fans will always just follow. True. IF she makes something better they'll like her the same, but fans cannot go backwards, so if she ever makes something like this again after making something a lot more creative and well thought out and original, fans would notice it and will make her go back to her better ways.
You're seeing it as pure hate and nothing more but hate. It was critique, critique using comedy as a weapon to hit the person in the head harder. You think Rina-Chan never got good constructive reviews? Angry or calm. Of course she did, however did Rina-Chan ever actually pay attention to it or did she just ignore it and only fed on the cock sucking comments? Well we can obviously see, no.
So, spatz took it to a higher level. Satire. Look at whookos review, he took it well, I'm sure he saw what everyone else who keeps saying "hating, bitching, obsessed and has no life" clearly do not.
Stop making such a shallow interpretation it's a lot more than just bashing.


The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
GreenLanturn
GreenLanturn
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-20 01:30:22

At 7/19/10 10:22 PM, ifureadthisdie wrote: Stop making such a shallow interpretation it's a lot more than just bashing.

Stop making excuses is more like it. The point I made earlier was that those people are going about giving that criticism the wrong way and making it look like hate if that is the case or purpose or intent.

And whether or not she would take such criticism and apply it is completely on her. You act as if because you said it she should do it. And just because multiple people say it the same applies.

In the end it's her choice how she makes flash and what one she chooses to participate in. And whether it's good or bad, once you've provided such criticism it ends there. The problem is you don't want it to end there and you want her to change.

Tough tit. Cry about it. Which is basically what hating is doing. The author has that power to make what they want how they want to make it. And regardless of critiques or insight on the part of users. Now from that if they still have a fan base or whatever, it is what it is.

But you're real problem which is showing is that you don't like that and that you want her to change it because other people say that don't like that. Which for anything entertainment oriented she does not have to do.

That is and always will be your problem. And you can and do have the option to ignore further work from her or continue to critique it. But once your critique is done there is nothing beyond that you should do or can. And that is what bothers you and others in which it is you all's problem. Not hers.


I'm not conceited...I'm convinced.
Also, I like to use ellipses.......a lot...
Xbox Live: GreenLanternDSC

BBS Signature