• 157 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 01:06 AM Reply

At 7/13/10 11:55 PM, ChainsawDentist wrote: I was kidding you faggot. I could care less. I got a reaction and made children mad im super happy.

I like how everyone is reviewing 0 on Rina-Chan's crappy movies like "Street Fighter Club", I guess that was a funny unintended side-effect.

Good stuff, by the way, loved the video.

ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 01:23 AM Reply

I ask again, has anyone here seen Idiocracy?

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
Krbyfan1
Krbyfan1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 01:34 AM Reply

At 7/14/10 01:23 AM, ifureadthisdie wrote: I ask again, has anyone here seen Idiocracy?

My mind is fuzzy, but isn't that when the whole world is dumb and they follow the word of one guy like fools?

I think I see a pattern.

Krbyfan1(kur-bee-fan-one)- A creature that resides in the state of Colorado. Distinguished by his size, love of small mammals, video games, and the anime series "Tenchi Muyo!"

BBS Signature
Neoncrotch
Neoncrotch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 01:38 AM Reply

At 7/13/10 11:55 PM, ChainsawDentist wrote: I was kidding you faggot. I could care less. I got a reaction and made children mad im super happy.

Oh, I see what you did thar! You were trolling but trolling in flash form. You are the best.

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 01:45 AM Reply

I cannot work out why anyone (besides Rina-chan maybe) actually cares one way of the other. You can like her or you can dislike her, or if you're like me you just don't care really at all. But to have an argument over it like it actually really fucking matters is idiotic.

Don't like her? Then don't view her flash or flash she voice acts in anyway.

Like her? Then keep viewing her stuff.

What else is there to say? We don't need a fucking inquisition over a NG user who's only crime appears to being one of few female voice actors on this site.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Redfeather
Redfeather
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 02:16 AM Reply

At 7/14/10 01:45 AM, Gagsy wrote:

But to have an argument over it like it actually really fucking matters is idiotic.

Don't like her? Then don't view her flash or flash she voice acts in anyway.

Like her? Then keep viewing her stuff.

What else is there to say? We don't need a fucking inquisition over a NG user who's only crime appears to being one of few female voice actors on this site.

It must be so boring up there on your high stool.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 02:19 AM Reply

At 7/14/10 02:16 AM, Redfeather wrote:
It must be so boring up there on your high stool.

Oh I see, I think I'm above everyone because I think arguing over a girl who is just having fun doing voice acting is stupid and pointless?

Well fine if that makes me stuck up then I guess I must be.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Martin
Martin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Gamer
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 02:55 AM Reply

At 7/14/10 01:06 AM, FBIpolux wrote: I like how everyone is reviewing 0 on Rina-Chan's crappy movies like "Street Fighter Club", I guess that was a funny unintended side-effect.

I was thinking the same thing too. Oh well! more whistle points for me.

Warnolo
Warnolo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 03:40 AM Reply

At 7/13/10 09:00 PM, Redfeather wrote: You guys are looking too much into this, we were just bored and wanted to gape some ass
At 7/13/10 09:56 PM, Redfeather wrote: Why don't you stick your n****r fist icon up your ass and suck a dick, or maybe read the rules and find out that giving reviews irrelevant to the flash it's self, but the meaning it's obviously trying convey is not aloud. You some kinda retarded?
At 7/13/10 10:51 PM, ChainsawDentist wrote: No I fucking hate the bitch. Fuck you
At 7/13/10 11:52 PM, Redfeather wrote: omg shut the fuck up you ignorant dumb ass

Being an emotionless piece of shit voice actor who produces horrific abominations that she writes on her own is more then enough to justify satirical byproducts from such overrated unintentional controversial material. Asking people to ignore it is like asking moths to stay away from light, or retards to stay away from newgrounds. Use your fucking head.

Ok... so i can deduce for those comentaries that the authors are grown up people who act like 8 years old assholes because they think they have the right to judge who has the right to make flash movies. And when in the forums they are criticized with some reason they explode in rage or just want to troll calling everyone who doesn't agree with them ignorant and stupid.

Oh, your parents must be sooo proud of you.

Well, keep doing your shit and see if you can become the new Pijonco, i'll just do something you can't for the lack of manners and intelligence you have, just ignore it and don't click it.

Oh... and keep trolling if you want, the only one being ashamed are you.

Well, i think we are done. If a gentle moderator can close this...

At 1/22/10 04:51 PM, Piss wrote: you wait 7 years just to make a post concerning all the hate here? what are you a prophet or something?

fabolousbob
fabolousbob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 07:36 AM Reply

At 7/14/10 01:06 AM, FBIpolux wrote: I like how everyone is reviewing 0 on Rina-Chan's crappy movies like "Street Fighter Club", I guess that was a funny unintended side-effect.

Yep.
Chain reaction.

Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition

I must survive at every morning.

BBS Signature
fabolousbob
fabolousbob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 08:00 AM Reply

The fact that makes this a rightfull flash isn't the flash itself, is the REACTION.
IF you declare your SECOND attempt to review the REVIEW OF TRUTH, then your immense ego rightfully deserves this 19.5 MB OF SHIT.

Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition

I must survive at every morning.

BBS Signature
Dawn-Breaker
Dawn-Breaker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 08:30 AM Reply

Well that pretty much sums it up.

The funny thing is ,for those who want this to get to its end reply with complicated stories about morals ,facts and explanations about someone's hate and why.

If everyone would ignore this whole thing ,don't reply at all. it will end.

At this moment you could compare it with a bonfire, you keep throwing stuff into it hoping it will extinguish. but it'll just use it as another fuel. instead you should walk away from it and let it burn out itself.

However I find this pure gold and satisfaction at its best. you can resume your fire against fire discussion if you desire so.

FrostFenix
FrostFenix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 08:53 AM Reply

Quite honestly Street Fighter Chode is made for the same reason as Ventrilo harassment is made. Just to troll and get reactions. I found it hilarious, yet I don't think less of anyone or find any true meaning except for, "you made a crap flash, here is my improved troll to roll your feed." I've pretty much read this thread and came to this conclusion. Its simple trolling, except for this flash decided to work harder, much like Misteroos troll effect on 8-bit flash, with just less dicks.

BBS Signature
Zoraxe7
Zoraxe7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 11:00 AM Reply

I got nothing against Rina-Chan, shes a decent voice actress and probably a nice person.

I don't get the hate.

Sig made by azteca89

BBS Signature
Homie-Z
Homie-Z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 15th, 2010 @ 03:05 PM Reply

Since you guys are regulars of the BBS, most of you don't really understand and communicate with the flash community here and understand that almost every animator hates kirbopher, scoot, and rina chan for even tagging along and defending these guys. Same thing goes with Press Start and Foamy and the list goes on. People that absolutely REFUSE to improve, and when confronted with criticism?

"YOU COULDN'T DO ANY BETTER"

Or just blocks you entirely. This is why. Rina isn't just some innocent voice actress. She acts as if she's seriously very popular amongst the internet and is really famous. It's fucking annoying.

You guys need to understand that it isn't just Spazkid. It's basically every animator.

Know the whole story before you defend rina double chin.

Also, they call her fat because she poses for "hawt" pictures where her fat is hanging out.
Homie-Z
Homie-Z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 15th, 2010 @ 04:14 PM Reply

Wow, good point Homie!

Thanks, I'm just too good.

ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 15th, 2010 @ 04:16 PM Reply

At 7/14/10 01:34 AM, Krbyfan1 wrote:
At 7/14/10 01:23 AM, ifureadthisdie wrote: I ask again, has anyone here seen Idiocracy?
My mind is fuzzy, but isn't that when the whole world is dumb and they follow the word of one guy like fools?

I think I see a pattern.

Yes, do you think you can remember the part about violence the channel, how it was the best channel in the world, and the greatest show in the world was "ow my balls" the entire show being just clips of some guy getting hit in the balls

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
Kit-Fox
Kit-Fox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 15th, 2010 @ 06:55 PM Reply

At 7/14/10 11:00 AM, Zoraxe7 wrote: I got nothing against Rina-Chan, shes a decent voice actress and probably a nice person.

I don't get the hate.

Couldn't have put it better myself, it's just a few guys attention whoring.

GreenLanturn
GreenLanturn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 15th, 2010 @ 08:16 PM Reply

At 7/15/10 04:14 PM, Homie-Z wrote: Thanks, I'm just too good.

Not really. Your point is that everyone in the flash community hates her. Whether that is true or not deosn't really matter.

So, an artist doesn't improve or take criticism. Ok? Then, that means you don't have to respect them. YOU. Whether or not they have a fan base will be off of other's preference and what they deem like like or look at in the form of entertainment.

You can disagree, or not like it, type some long winded analytical thread on how from an artist point of view that their material and content is lacking and they shouldn't think highly of themselves.

In the end, I'm gonna watch what I wanna watch and I'm gonna like what I wanna like. And on the other end if I don't like something, I don't have to watch it and I don't have to like it. But to try and get others on the same team or put a lot of effort to make it known I don't like it is just ignorant in my opinion.

Regardless of what the person thinks of their own work and what others think, I can't, well can, but shouldn't hate on them cause they're doing what they love/like to do and getting some shine off it.

I just make the note that I don't like it and then I avoid it. I don't have to be an artist improving some artistic integrity to do that.

I'm not conceited...I'm convinced.
Also, I like to use ellipses.......a lot...
Xbox Live: GreenLanternDSC

BBS Signature
Homie-Z
Homie-Z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 07:47 PM Reply

At 7/15/10 08:16 PM, GreenLanturn wrote: Not really. Your point is that everyone in the flash community hates her. Whether that is true or not deosn't really matter.

Tis very true.

Barrelsfox
Barrelsfox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Reader
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 08:04 PM Reply

At 7/14/10 11:00 AM, Zoraxe7 wrote: I got nothing against Rina-Chan, shes a decent voice actress and probably a nice person.

I don't get the hate.

The internet where people can be anybody

Report to Duty! (Join the most epic army of all time)

BBS Signature
GreenLanturn
GreenLanturn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 09:04 PM Reply

At 7/19/10 07:47 PM, Homie-Z wrote: Tis very true.

It doesn't matter is the thing that's true or everyone in the flash community hating her? Cause if it's the latter, well obviously not if she is still requested to do voice over work and that she has some type of fan base. So that pretty much disregards your case in that sense and even that aside people should feel how they feel about her off of the merit of her work and not other artists opinion of her.

BBS Signature
ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 09:15 PM Reply

Lanturn, why in gods name are you so quick to defend her.
It's called satire.

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
Maverick-Alex
Maverick-Alex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 09:28 PM Reply

I don't get the hate.

People ain't got better to do.

A 15 minute long flash, fully voiced acted. Doesn't that makes the author come off as a little obsessed?

ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 09:32 PM Reply

At 7/19/10 09:28 PM, Maverick-Alex wrote: People ain't got better to do.

A 15 minute long flash, fully voiced acted. Doesn't that makes the author come off as a little obsessed?

By your logic any satirist comedy is automatically written by someone "obsessed"

I'm amazed at how most of you bitch, complain and act way more butthurt than Rina-Chan herself. It's comedy, like it or not. If you wet your cunt over a little satire then just stay away from it because obviously you don't like to laugh. Go be a miserable fuck somewhere else.

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
GreenLanturn
GreenLanturn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 09:34 PM Reply

At 7/19/10 09:15 PM, ifureadthisdie wrote: Lanturn, why in gods name are you so quick to defend her.
It's called satire.

Please friend, just GL.

And I'm aware of the satire. But I'm answering the question of "why all the Rina-Chan hate?" And most everyone's answer has been to the point of her voice is annoying, to the integrity of her work, to she is popular and I don't like that, to other artists don't like her, to she thinks she is popular.

All of these reasons are other people's opinion that they are entitled to. I acknowledge that. What I'm defending is why go after someone for that? Why not just look elsewhere and enjoy the things you do like? Why do the people that DO hate on her (not saying necessarily the authors of the flash) but those that DO hate on Rina-Chan (as said in the question of the thread), feel they need to have some justification in the form of everyone agreeing and feeling how they do or have to let everyone know how they DON"T like something.

Whether it was Rina-Chan or ifureadthisdie, I'd feel the same way. I don't have any favor towards her or negative feelings about her either. She is just another person doing whatever she likes and it doesn't impede my daily use of the site nor offend any of my moral standings or religious beliefs in life nor my culture or race.

So beyond that, I don't feel I need to care all that much. And I feel that people would do better to look at things in this light. Because in the end it really does come down to that. I don't have to watch her flash, and they've done this thing to every movie and game where I can't even rate the flash and offer my suggestion on to it about what I liked/dislike/think could be improved.

So after that, my job is done. The alternative, I could just ignore their shit. Two best options to me.

I was just never one for the third option or could understand people choosing to be so upset and take it personally that other people like something I don't or that a person is getting attention off doing something they like.

BBS Signature
ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 09:44 PM Reply

I really don't think the hate is because she's popular, (her voice is good, sure you hear it a lot but newgrounds isn't a community like as big as real life you can only get so many voice actresses). I think they hate her because she is popular for terrible writing. And i don't think she's popular for anything more for voice acting in many flashes. But her writing is just...terrible. I don't even think she TRIES AT ALL since she know's little kids will eat it up and that's why i agreed so much with a flash that criticizes so much. The way Rina was portrayed there (not the fat angry bitch but her way of writing) was sadly accurate, i wouldn't be surprised if her brain storming sessions actually went like it did in the flash. And NG is populated a lot more with kids who just found the internet and thinks memes are funny, so she targets it for them and forgets about the art.. I'm sure this is why most people really mean when they say they hate her for being popular. Yes there will be instances like you and i have said before, that people hate something popular to feel important and rebellious etc. But there isn't always no sense to the hate. You can't always just keep dismissing with "everyone has their own opinion" No sometimes we have to go in hard for the better of the creator, not for the sake of being pricks. All the bashing in chode and from users themselves is us trying to wake her up

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
Maverick-Alex
Maverick-Alex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 09:49 PM Reply

At 7/19/10 09:32 PM, ifureadthisdie wrote: By your logic any satirist comedy is automatically written by someone "obsessed"

That wasn't satire. Satire is subtle.

I'm amazed at how most of you bitch, complain and act way more butthurt than Rina-Chan herself. It's comedy, like it or not. If you wet your cunt over a little satire then just stay away from it because obviously you don't like to laugh.

Oh no, on the contrary, it was hilarious. I even dared to laugh out loud. It's just that, man this is not satire, it's like one of those silly teacher cartoons they pass in class, "Rina-Chan is a big poo poo head" or whatever, of course even those are funny.

But this was, like I said, oddly long.

I am not even acquainted with the Rina-Chan person, but I can see she has a good reason to flip the fuck out.

I was never "butthurt" like you said, I felt like posting that's all. You sir, however, snapped to the fact that I sympathize with this Rina-Chan character. For not good reason.

Go be a miserable fuck somewhere else.

Gladly.

ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 09:54 PM Reply

Satire is (usually harsh) critique using wit. Chode was all of that. That example you used isn't satire because it's not parodying anything she did whilst the flash pretty much stated all of her flaws. In a harsh way yes, but that was for the sake of comedy. It's not "obsessed" and it's not "having no life" or "nothing better to do" it's art and it's funny.

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
Luxury-Yacht
Luxury-Yacht
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 09:58 PM Reply

I don't think that Rina-Chan necessarily deserves to be hated on so hard, but God DAMN, it's just so fucking funny to me when people hate on her like motherfuckers. I don't know why, maybe it's just the fact that she doesn't really deserve it that makes it so fucking hilarious.

The people that deserve the ridicule are the people who support her and love her shit to death regardless of quality, but since you can't really pick those people out, you can only go after their object of affection.

Runka-Chunk.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature