New Topic Respond to this Topic
Warnolo
Warnolo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 17:49:36 Reply

Ok... 8 months since my last post (i'm a busy man) and i have to ask the same question i asked in my first post after seeing the flash Street Fighter Chode (here is the link).

So, why? god, why this random hate?

If i'm not wrong the autor and Rina-chan colaborated together in other movies.

It just blows my mind.

At 1/22/10 04:51 PM, Piss wrote: you wait 7 years just to make a post concerning all the hate here? what are you a prophet or something?

Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 17:50:28 Reply

Because all the kids who wish they were a girl are jealous.

Sheepiez
Sheepiez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 17:54:34 Reply

Because she's a cunt, end of story.

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 17:56:11 Reply

Hahahah, I just watched the Flash and it was GREAT.

LOL

Warnolo
Warnolo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 17:58:17 Reply

At 7/12/10 05:54 PM, Sheepiez wrote: Because she's a cunt, end of story.

So.. why is she a cunt?

Instruct me.

At 1/22/10 04:51 PM, Piss wrote: you wait 7 years just to make a post concerning all the hate here? what are you a prophet or something?

WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:00:10 Reply

it just a joke guy

Get lyrically fit!!!! Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
DeathToDecay
DeathToDecay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:01:40 Reply

bent.

Wut

Warnolo
Warnolo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:03:32 Reply

At 7/12/10 06:00 PM, Devilshadow666 wrote: it just a joke guy

If it were just a joke... Noone spends 5 months in making just a joke.

Marano
Marano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:04:02 Reply

I heard that she had left a comment on the video, but it got deleted. Does anyone know what it was?

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:07:56 Reply

Because Brawl Taunts is unfunny and badly animated while Street Fighter Chode is fucking hilarious.

fawnret
fawnret
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:08:26 Reply

I don't hate Rina, I just wish there were more female voice actors around so I wouldn't have to hear the same voice in near every flash series on newgrounds

Gamertag: Catspirit123 home forum

BBS Signature
ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:13:45 Reply

That....was hands down....the most beautiful fucking flash I've ever seen.

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
Warnolo
Warnolo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:15:40 Reply

At 7/12/10 06:07 PM, Makeshift wrote: Because Brawl Taunts is unfunny and badly animated while Street Fighter Chode is fucking hilarious.

well, pijonco like movies stopped to be funy 10 years ago (if they were funy at first), it won't be different now.

Sheepiez
Sheepiez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:17:26 Reply

At 7/12/10 06:08 PM, fawnret wrote: I don't hate Rina, I just wish there were more female voice actors around so I wouldn't have to hear the same voice in near every flash series on newgrounds

Everyone seems to forget about Sasuya.

http://sasuya.newgrounds.com/

BBS Signature
Idocreating
Idocreating
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:17:34 Reply

At 7/12/10 06:08 PM, fawnret wrote: I don't hate Rina, I just wish there were more female voice actors around so I wouldn't have to hear the same voice in near every flash series on newgrounds

This. My only issue with Rina is she seems to be the only pair of tits on Newgrounds that's willing to open her mouth.

Spazkid
Spazkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:20:30 Reply

At 7/12/10 06:17 PM, Idocreating wrote:
This. My only issue with Rina is she seems to be the only pair of tits on Newgrounds that's willing to open her mouth.

and put food in it

Warnolo
Warnolo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:20:34 Reply

At 7/12/10 06:17 PM, Idocreating wrote:

well, thats a motive, but still, is her fault to be the only female voice actor arround?

ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:21:04 Reply

She can voice ill give her that, but she should never try to create something. Just...no.

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
GreenLanturn
GreenLanturn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:22:33 Reply

I think a lot of people here find a sense of who they are by what they don't like. Like, just not liking it isn't enough and if others like it that only makes it worse.

Some people also ride other's sense of fame or notoriety to get whatever bit they can. So pokes or jabs at something is also "hey look at me!" The combination of what I said before and this is big around here.

"Why do you even like that?" *analyzes it* *shows said analytical view in the form of sarcastic parody (which will either be witty or direct insults) and at the same time "So yeah look at me and like me because disliked what you all do and did a creative thing to show it!" then *ego stroking begins* followed by *bandwagon*

I don't even bother questioning it so much any more. It's like those that are the "fanboys" of a certain thing or subgroup that is all for a particular thing.

People would like to think they stand out and so different by not liking something. But they are their own subgroup as well that basically find what gets noticed, or often mentioned, decide to hate on it and then continue to think of how to elaborately blow it out of proportion until the next thing comes along or until they're bored with it.

That's what they thrive on and how they determine some sense of self and comfort in their lives I guess.

Meh....

I'm not conceited...I'm convinced. Also, I like to use ellipses.......a lot... Xbox Live: GreenLanternDSC

BBS Signature
Homie-Z
Homie-Z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:23:43 Reply

At 7/12/10 06:20 PM, ChainsawDentist wrote: and put food in it

She might take you in to.

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:24:24 Reply

People hate Rina because they secretly wish they were her, going around taking 8 dicks at a time and getting payed in cum to voice act for people.

BBS Signature
Redfeather
Redfeather
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:26:00 Reply

Glad to see you guys enjoyed it, can't believe it's being received so well. I was so desensitized to Chode going through it so much while we were making it, that didn't know how other people would take it. Also I just got banned from the VAC for some reason :(

you should also check out our stuff on youtube

Heh, if you want to see here *deleted* review, here it is ;)

Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition

ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:30:23 Reply

At 7/12/10 06:26 PM, Redfeather08 wrote: Heh, if you want to see here *deleted* review, here it is ;)

Funny how most of that stuff could be said about her and her movies, only it would actually be accurate.

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
MetallixTheKnight
MetallixTheKnight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:34:21 Reply

Where I come from it's called "parody". Rarely, if ever, is there malicious intent with parody. Besides, the movie was hilarious.

NINJAR IS CREDIT TO SIG

BBS Signature
Warnolo
Warnolo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:36:16 Reply

At 7/12/10 06:22 PM, GreenLanturn wrote: I think a lot of people here find a sense of who they are by what they don't like. Like, just not liking it isn't enough and if others like it that only makes it worse.

Some people also ride other's sense of fame or notoriety to get whatever bit they can. So pokes or jabs at something is also "hey look at me!" The combination of what I said before and this is big around here.

"Why do you even like that?" *analyzes it* *shows said analytical view in the form of sarcastic parody (which will either be witty or direct insults) and at the same time "So yeah look at me and like me because disliked what you all do and did a creative thing to show it!" then *ego stroking begins* followed by *bandwagon*

I don't even bother questioning it so much any more. It's like those that are the "fanboys" of a certain thing or subgroup that is all for a particular thing.

People would like to think they stand out and so different by not liking something. But they are their own subgroup as well that basically find what gets noticed, or often mentioned, decide to hate on it and then continue to think of how to elaborately blow it out of proportion until the next thing comes along or until they're bored with it.

That's what they thrive on and how they determine some sense of self and comfort in their lives I guess.

Meh....

Well sir, you won one free internet

Have to say he is the only one making sense in this thread.

Now... what make you people hate Rina-chan's movies? Have she offended you with them? or just dont like her jokes? If is this, why dont you just ignore it and watch something else?

Please, instruct me what make you so angry about this.

Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:39:36 Reply

At 7/12/10 06:36 PM, Warnolo wrote: Now... what make you people hate Rina-chan's movies? Have she offended you with them? or just dont like her jokes? If is this, why dont you just ignore it and watch something else?

Please, instruct me what make you so angry about this.

As I stated. It seems that people who hate Rina-Chan is just jealous of her. That just about all flashes she voice acts in gets video of the week/day. And the majority of Newgrounds suffer from the delusion that anyone they don't like must be hated by all.

BBS Signature
Homie-Z
Homie-Z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:40:03 Reply

At 7/12/10 06:03 PM, Warnolo wrote: If it were just a joke... Noone spends 5 months in making just a joke.

Yes they would. It was a parody of the movie, not rina chunk. She was part of the big joke though.

Homie-Z
Homie-Z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:50:01 Reply

At 7/12/10 06:39 PM, Chdonga wrote: As I stated. It seems that people who hate Rina-Chan is just jealous of her. That just about all flashes she voice acts in gets video of the week/day. And the majority of Newgrounds suffer from the delusion that anyone they don't like must be hated by all.

Jealous?...Not at all. She doesn't deserve what she gets, and again, the movie was a parody of this movie and not rina chan herself, although she was a big joke. So it wasn't Rina Chins that inspired them to make it, it was that movie. Kirbopher and Scoot haven't improved and have the exact same style. Foamy hasn't improved. Press Start hasn't improved. These people are generally hated by the animation community because they make NO effort at all to improve.

They also tackle franchises that are parody's and aren't original, because they can't think of anything else which is why they're so popular. They know they aren't original. Look at all of their work. PARODY. PARODY. PARODY. What's that? ANOTHER PARODY.

DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 18:54:08 Reply

People need to stop being cunts for the sake of being cunts.

BBS Signature
Dawn-Breaker
Dawn-Breaker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Why all the hate? Rina-Chan edition 2010-07-12 19:06:05 Reply

Aaaahh.. things like these make Newgrounds as it is.

People ,this is pretty much passive ,there is always hate, there is always war ,and no you cannot change it. the internet is a big place and thus is inhabited and used by a fuck load of people. and no ,they do not all have decency nor sympathy like you wish or.. in some cases, do not wish.

Anyhow, this amuses me, carry on please.