00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

That Kid's Pen.

603 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

That Kid's Pen. 2010-07-11 09:36:03

I don't have Flash, I don't have a tablet. Nor photoshop. I use GIMP. I'm not so great. I take pictures of my drawings with my phone. Complete fail. I use only a pencil and pen. I'm 13. Tell me how I can get better. The art.

That Kid's Pen.

Response to That Kid's Pen. 2010-07-11 12:52:29

I think your art is good. I think the starter pic doesn't have enough detail and the camera phone picture doesn't help much.

I like this one of yours and this one. I like the hand on the one called imagine.

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to That Kid's Pen. 2010-07-11 13:07:47

Yeah, I think it wasn't a good enough starter pic either. But thanks :DD I'm practicing hands more. I just got lucky on that <_>

Response to That Kid's Pen. 2010-07-11 14:13:17

At 7/11/10 09:36 AM, Croid wrote: I don't have Flash, I don't have a tablet. Nor photoshop. I use GIMP. I'm not so great. I take pictures of my drawings with my phone. Complete fail. I use only a pencil and pen. I'm 13. Tell me how I can get better. The art.

start pic isn't bad, should get to posting more though. The one you got seems to be getting lonely.

The tools you got are good enough for now. Your next investment should be a decent scanner. so far shots with the phone are working, but they still remain low quality. You can get a ok scanner from anywhere around 30-50 bucks, but it might help to go a little extra and push for a little bigger and better.
If you don't want a scanner then a tablet would be a good choice. you can get a bamboo pretty cheap as well

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to That Kid's Pen. 2010-07-11 17:42:26

I like the pic, if you wanna get better at art then just keep drawing.

maybe you could also find a friend that has a scanner or something.

BBS Signature