Wtf are y0u talking about "No"?

Shadow-Striker
Shadow-Striker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 02:09:43 Reply

ok, people peircing themselves down in the places SHARP OBJECTS shouldn't go, is weird, very weird, but should not be banned or outlawed. Why? Well, first off, its not like people wake up in the morning and go "hmm, i think i'll go get mr. petey a keychain" or if ur a chick "hmm, i think i'll go get my self a door knocker downstairs", second, let people do what they want with their bodies, its not like their guzzling down paint. and third, if you dont want to see it, then dont look. Simple as that. And yes, I do think this country is run by a bunch of gray haired, money hungry, fat, overweight, overprivaleged, overindulged, business criminal, cigar smoking lunatics! I love my country but i do think all those people in D.C. need a good ass whoopin! Except for Clinton, cause he was not the first guy to do what he did, ever hear of a guy named Kennedy?

Hominind
Hominind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 02:17:12 Reply

lol i think the politician just got pissed cuz his pencil dick got cought in the piercing lol

OptiPrime
OptiPrime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 02:35:53 Reply

The only thing I have complaints with in here is the people who decide to say, "OMG, I think it's disgusting, and it I'm glad it's banned."

Well you know what? I think people who chew with their mouth open disgusting, hey, let's make it illegal to chew with your mouth open.

What else, hmmm, fat women who wear clothes that were designed for someone with a single digit waist line, so let’s make it illegal for fat people to wear clothes that are too small. Screw it, let’s make it a lot easier, and let’s make it illegal to be fat.

See the problem with the previous examples? They are simple things you just cannot regulate.

People have the right to do to their bodies what they wish, especially if it's in a consenting manner.

PS – I’ve heard from people who have gotten a clitoris piercing, and they say their orgasms have improved, and the sensitivity of the clitoris has vastly heightened. =)

Ratso
Ratso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 03:10:19 Reply

actually its just georgia thats crazy... and north/south dakota......... and alabama

Mini3D
Mini3D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 03:38:32 Reply

Let's ban anal peircings.

I'm being sarcastic of course. Anyone who has any anal peircings should be banned as well.

wadeplzban

<deleted>
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 06:57:51 Reply

At 3/29/04 02:00 AM, Dirty_Blonde wrote: Fuck y0u. Your judging me by my age. Being 18 shouldn't y0u kno better ? 0r are y0u Ageist ? Tsk tsk.

I am guessing that when you say Ageist you mean athiest. Yes, I am an athiest (even though you were not talking to me). Why the tsk tsk? You act as if you know that we are wrong and you are right. You don't, and no one does, so get out of your tower.

And whoever made the statement about the "One nation, under Christian Right-Wing extremism" is 100% correct. IMHO the downfall to the country started when we started to put religion into politics. Everysingle decision made by anyone that works for the government should be moral based, not religion based. If your morals are based off of your religion, then give some evidence besides "Well the bible says" because that isn't evidence, that is what a 2000 year old book that says how you should run your life tells you what to say.

All government employee's should base their decisions in the mindset that they are athiest. This would stop alot of bad laws from being passed.

AragornTheBeautiful
AragornTheBeautiful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 07:54:23 Reply

The only thing that really bothers me about this is that the religious right seems bent on seizing the country. This I'm not too worried about though. It wont be long until those crazies are dead, and their children seem to have a bit more sense than them. Some of 'em, anyway. I saw this MTV special about gay marriage, and the majority of people they polled supported the right, even if they didnt agree with homosexuality. I usually don't align myself with the MTV audience, but I'm glad because it shows that once the current nutballs running the country are out, a generation with a little more common sense may step in.

Dirty-Blonde
Dirty-Blonde
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 08:16:33 Reply

At 3/29/04 06:57 AM, crimsonedge38 wrote: I am guessing that when you say Ageist you mean athiest. Yes, I am an athiest (even though you were not talking to me). Why the tsk tsk? You act as if you know that we are wrong and you are right. You don't, and no one does, so get out of your tower.

ATHIST?! Thats not wat I fucking ment y0u retard. I ment Ageist when y0u discriminate sum1 based on their age. Who said anything about God?! You go being rude to people when Y0U GUESS they ment sumthing? 0mg. Your an idiot.

<deleted>
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 08:24:21 Reply

At 3/29/04 08:16 AM, Dirty_Blonde wrote: ATHIST?! Thats not wat I fucking ment y0u retard. I ment Ageist when y0u discriminate sum1 based on their age. Who said anything about God?! You go being rude to people when Y0U GUESS they ment sumthing? 0mg. Your an idiot.

When your spelling is as atrocious as yours, its hard to tell what you mean. Try arguing your point without the 0's, I am not impressed and neither is anyone else.

skull-basher
skull-basher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 08:31:20 Reply

At 3/27/04 12:33 PM, Raisin_Muffin wrote:

One of these days, we're going to get nailed and we won't be able to do shit about it. Sure this country is strong, but what'll happen if everyone else just decides to nail us at once

shhh dont give the other countries any ideas!

Wolvie
Wolvie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 09:51:31 Reply

At 3/27/04 12:25 PM, TomFulp wrote: Between this and the whole Howard Stern debacle, I have to really question where this country is heading.

Oh boy let's all talk politics now! I'm sure all the 12 year olds that visit the site will have a thought provoking discussion on the virtues of female oran mutalage.

Wolvie
Wolvie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 09:53:07 Reply

Aw poor women. They only have the God-like power to decide life and death over their unborn children. Poor little women lets all cry for them.

Wolvie
Wolvie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 09:59:59 Reply

At 3/27/04 12:38 PM, wismty wrote: Ah, those idiot will eventually ban everything cool, and America will suck more than it already does...

Screw you go back to mexico then!

Michael-Myers
Michael-Myers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 10:03:33 Reply

dam, its too bad

Wolvie
Wolvie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 10:03:46 Reply

At 3/27/04 02:12 PM, onerandomperson wrote: My gf had her clit pierced, and she says it has improved her orgasms, and added another way she can stimulate herself.

Your gf sounds like a whore.

nacktweasel
nacktweasel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 10:09:59 Reply

damnit don't question the fairness of this great country that was founded by fore fathers who bravely faught cuz....they diden't wanna pay taxes...the same people who look down on lower social classes and minoritys who uhh...don't pay taxes...yeah.nope no contradictions in this country at all...

nacktweasel
nacktweasel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 10:13:46 Reply

dude how the hell is that in any way related? gee women unlike us can get knocked up by accident and not run away from, wow you make a good point....cock barron

Wolvie
Wolvie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 10:25:21 Reply

At 3/29/04 10:13 AM, nacktweasel wrote: dude how the hell is that in any way related? gee women unlike us can get knocked up by accident and not run away from, wow you make a good point....cock barron

They could keep their cavenouse vaginal walls closed.

mAnUpHuS
mAnUpHuS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 10:31:04 Reply

At 3/29/04 10:03 AM, Wolvie wrote: Your gf sounds like a whore.

AHAHAHAHAHA I WAS THINKIN THE SAME :D

ByTheWay if I was a girl i would have really wanted my clit to get pierced :D
It would be a really nice sensation ;)

WalkerBoh890
WalkerBoh890
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 15:01:42 Reply

it is times like these i am glad i live in Canada. The reason he is passing this "law"(he is trying to get the heat off of him because he is having an affair with his Secretary or is that Sex-artary) the reason he has to do this law his wife wants a ring the circumfrence of his dick so it will get caught and won't be able to move. that is one tight situation so to get himself out of it he passes this law

Onecrazylemming
Onecrazylemming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 15:30:30 Reply

At 3/27/04 12:25 PM, TomFulp wrote: Ok... The topic might seem a bit ODD, but still, this is just crazy

I agree it is. Your government officially sucks as far as I'm concerned

Dirty-Blonde
Dirty-Blonde
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 15:30:51 Reply

At 3/29/04 08:24 AM, crimsonedge38 wrote: When your spelling is as atrocious as yours, its hard to tell what you mean. Try arguing your point without the 0's, I am not impressed and neither is anyone else.

I don't care wat y0u think, maybe if y0u lo0ked in tha Dictionary y0u would see I spelt it right. Why don't y0u try aruging when y0u can read.

Xymon
Xymon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 16:39:42 Reply

How exacty would they check if a woman had one without breaking her right to privacy?

Bardock4
Bardock4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 17:29:28 Reply

All i can really say about this is that is some fucked up shit what right do they have to pass a law like that?!

At the moment i say that part of America is, fucked up with their politics etc.

Any one who takes offence to that, they can go suck dick!

theFlamingMetalHead
theFlamingMetalHead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 20:34:24 Reply

WHO ARE THE MORONS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY?

Yea, This country is run by fat balding white conservatives.
They dont realize that just because they dont like it it isnt wrong.
They get so caught up in what THEY Think is right that they pour
all their money and power into it and leave the rest of us enslaved!
Fuck those fat fucks!
DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM!!!!

Lord-Emikol
Lord-Emikol
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Gamer
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 22:56:33 Reply

Yes well, here's my opinion: To be truthful I don't care much about this so it started in one state and could spread to others but who would want to do that to there genitlas? I wouldent finnd that very attractive. so in the end I guess I don't care much both ways.

ComradeYuri
ComradeYuri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-30 00:36:38 Reply

At 3/28/04 03:14 PM, Priamsheir wrote: You idiot, Schwarzenegger can't run because he wasn't born here. The U.S.C. states you must be a 35 year natural born citizen of the U.S. to run for office. Goddammit, get the hell out of the country now before I find you at night and feed you to the gulls.

Hmmm....I also thought you had to be born here to be a governer also.......

Togukawa
Togukawa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-30 00:48:46 Reply

To all you people that are contending that America doesn't suck, because there are worse countries still i.e. Iraq etc., it's not because there are worse things than a certain thing, that it doesn't suck arse. I hate sprouts, but shit tastes worse, so sprouts are good! This kind of reasoning is invalid.

Just my 2 cents

Madadder
Madadder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-30 00:59:44 Reply

I fucked up, it was Alabama who had the Ten Commandments in front of their courthouse. That's really all I want to say.