00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What is happening to this country?

30,352 Views | 313 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-04-03 12:12:25

At 4/1/04 04:09 PM, spanishfli wrote: What I meant to say that I understand the laws pertaining female mutilation of genitals as being one thing, but the peircing of it as being something very different.

That's what I meant to say.

Yea, if I'd have thought about it a second longer I wouldn't have even posted. Musta been a momentary lapse of reason I guess. Did you see the response from the guy just below my post. I often wonder if major media is lost on most people. I now think it is, because he has not the least clue what we were talking about. God help us all if he wins a seat in congress, or the senate some day. He would have to go consult the dictionary to see what he was voting for or against.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-04-03 18:16:14

At 4/3/04 04:19 AM, KeyserSozei wrote: you'd think there would be at least 2 people in the house of commons who were female and had their clit peirced..

i doubt any politician would have their... "thing" pierced...

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-04-03 20:01:39

Thats really dumb how can they do that!

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-04-04 19:11:35

Leave it to Georgia to pass something like this. The Budget is still not balanced and all they have to think about is piercing? Boy, some of those politicians minds are really in da gutter.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-04-05 02:27:32

I don't think female genetalia is sexy, in fact I think it's a turn off. But should it be banned? HELL NO! What business is it of those Georgian politicians, and what harm does it do if some bitch wants to pierce her baloney?

Now that Saddam is in the slammer, Iraq is turning into America. With laws banning women to get piercing, it look as if America is turning into Iraq. Question is, who is going to invade Washington and save us from Dubya?

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-04-05 19:01:10

I WILL!! god damn, after i read this, i got so damn mad. i am not for or against this, but people should have the fucking right to do what they want to their god damn bodies... the government should NOT have the power to do this. and worst of all?? 20 fucking years in jail??? also, if they banned women's right to do this, why havent they banned men? i mean, that is the worst fucking part about it!! women will lose all their rights again... they have gone TOO DAMN FAR!!! you cant just ban something because you think its weird.... its just not right...

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-04-07 14:16:17

I think it's absolutely insane. I have spoken out about it on radio (as a caller), and have called up the guy who started it all, Bill Heath. I have also taken the time to send all of the Georgia State Senators a copy of Newgrounds' very own Flash, The Philosophy of Liberty. Take a look at it. It's kind of cheesy flash, but it definately makes it's point.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-04-07 14:23:29

Who said that we are a democracy? Last time I checked, we were a republic.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-04-08 07:02:37

I guess this is the end. I read about this to make sure it wasn't bull and sure enough, a jerk off senator snuck this into a bill, that originally only applied to forced piercings (like what the Ethiopians do). I thought maybe this country had a couple decades left in it, but no. It is now time to draw a line, logic and rationality on one side, and our government on the other. I know I work for the government, but they can all lick my balls. I swore to protect the constitution by all enemies, domestic and foriegn. I will not let this shit go unchallenged.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-04-08 07:20:33

Ok maybe I went a little overboard before, I may let this shit go unchallenged, I really don't care about Georgia. But the government can still lick my balls, just so long as I don't have to actually come back to the U.S. The U.S. was a democracy, but even the CIA factbook calls the government, "Constitution-based Federal Republic" With "strong democratic tradition .

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-04-11 11:55:03

yeah..thats pretty F88 up, piercings down there are wrong, but we cant stop them, thats like saying we can't pierce our wang in 3 places!

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-04-11 14:23:11

At 3/27/04 12:25 PM, TomFulp wrote: Ok... The topic might seem a bit ODD, but still, this is just crazy:

Georgia Bans Female Genital Piercing (Associated Press)
Excellent Commentary via BMEZINE

You just can't do that! Basically, some politician found out that women had their genitals pierced - and he had never heard of such a thing. It shocked him so much, that he decided to ban it. It passed the house with a 160-0 vote! WHO ARE THE MORONS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY?

oh yea, eliminating piercings is much more important than any of the other problems facing this country?
Geeesh...

But Georgia is a HOLIER THAN THEE state in the bible belt....

One quick thought.... Are officers going to be doing Female Genita Inspections to enforce this????

What is happening to this country?

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-04-14 18:51:13

Personaly I think that is a stupid law. Poeple are going to do what they want to do anyway. If the women are caught what are they going to do, throw them in jail? How would they get caught any how, someone tell on them? I am surprised the women did not gather agaisnt it simply becuase it is unfair the men can still do it. With a body peircing the person is only doing something to thier self no one else anyway. It is not something I would do but I would not damn somebody else for it. What happened to the land of the free?

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-04-16 12:01:56

america sucks
icontrolled by a stupid war-making persident
and by stupid senators....who are all old and boring or they dont get elected
america is going down the drain!
muHAHHAHAHA!
Europe will take over the word!