Be a Supporter!

Zombie TF2

  • 839 Views
  • 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
xlh2000
xlh2000
  • Member since: Sep. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Zombie TF2 2010-07-01 18:07:12 Reply

With overwhelming boredom,and spewing thoughts of future things, I have decided to bring upon an idea of year past. A combination of 2 of my "happy nerve" poking things. Zombies. Team Fotress 2. Just draw any TF2 character as a zombie. Hope some of you enjoy the thought as much as I have. Exaple. The Solider.


X-tra Large Human
Please see MY Threadand please post a comment
Gamertag: XLH nWo Steam ID: XLH2000

BBS Signature
xlh2000
xlh2000
  • Member since: Sep. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Zombie TF2 2010-07-01 18:09:40 Reply

Fuck. haveing trouble uploading pic. Have to resize it. in the mean time heres a old drawing. hopefull have the good up soon. sorry

Zombie TF2


X-tra Large Human
Please see MY Threadand please post a comment
Gamertag: XLH nWo Steam ID: XLH2000

BBS Signature
argile
argile
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Zombie TF2 2010-07-02 07:59:47 Reply

All REET Then. never actually played Team Fortress 2 honestly so i'm kind of missinformed on some classes in that game I know there the Pyro, Heavy weapons guy,The Engineer,Scout,Spy, Sniper,The medic,Soldier... Is there anyone I'm missing ?

CloudEater
CloudEater
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Zombie TF2 2010-07-02 08:07:45 Reply

Just make sure the file size is under 150k. As long as the filesize is under 150k then you can post it. If it's bigger than 599 x 700 it will be automatically resized :D!

I think perhaps you should sharpen your pencil. The outlines are looking a bit murky, when you shade try and shade with the object. If it's a round object try and make your shading curved and things like that. The big hole in his chest doesn't look right, I'm pretty sure there would be something there and it would be darker. Keep practicing :)

CloudEater
CloudEater
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Zombie TF2 2010-07-02 08:10:24 Reply

Wait a minute.... it's an activity thread o.0
umm... ignore the second paragraph of my previous post..... and I've only played TF2 for like 10 minutes in my whole life which was like 4 years ago so I have no idea of the characters :S

argile
argile
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Zombie TF2 2010-07-02 08:32:37 Reply

At 7/2/10 08:10 AM, CloudEater wrote: Wait a minute.... it's an activity thread o.0
umm... ignore the second paragraph of my previous post..... and I've only played TF2 for like 10 minutes in my whole life which was like 4 years ago so I have no idea of the characters :S

I've only watch those meet the class clips enough to make out some of the steriotypes on them.

Smorsh
Smorsh
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Zombie TF2 2010-07-02 17:55:21 Reply

At 7/2/10 07:59 AM, argile wrote: ... Is there anyone I'm missing ?

Demoman.


Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.
Free sexay prons!
Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature
xlh2000
xlh2000
  • Member since: Sep. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Zombie TF2 2010-07-03 04:27:24 Reply

At 7/2/10 08:07 AM, CloudEater wrote: I think perhaps you should sharpen your pencil. The outlines are looking a bit murky, when you shade try and shade with the object. If it's a round object try and make your shading curved and things like that. The big hole in his chest doesn't look right, I'm pretty sure there would be something there and it would be darker. Keep practicing :)

Its a really old drawing. The time I was a tiny freshmen. Ah what a horrible year. Any here is not the drawing I wanted to upload so instead of figuring a way to fix it I made an entirely new. Yay for my laziness. Drawing though is HERE to anyone who is interasted. Hopefully I will finish and upload my medic soon.

Zombie TF2


X-tra Large Human
Please see MY Threadand please post a comment
Gamertag: XLH nWo Steam ID: XLH2000

BBS Signature
xlh2000
xlh2000
  • Member since: Sep. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Zombie TF2 2010-07-03 04:47:38 Reply

Zombie Medic Sketch

Zombie TF2


X-tra Large Human
Please see MY Threadand please post a comment
Gamertag: XLH nWo Steam ID: XLH2000

BBS Signature
leferink
leferink
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Zombie TF2 2010-07-03 09:37:28 Reply

awesome drawings

Zyphonee
Zyphonee
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Zombie TF2 2010-07-03 11:19:32 Reply

At 7/2/10 07:59 AM, argile wrote: All REET Then. never actually played Team Fortress 2 honestly so i'm kind of missinformed on some classes in that game I know there the Pyro, Heavy weapons guy,The Engineer,Scout,Spy, Sniper,The medic,Soldier... Is there anyone I'm missing ?

Demolitions man. And if you haven't played the game you totally should.

Let's hope I get to finish this:

Zombie TF2

Daverom
Daverom
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Zombie TF2 2010-07-03 14:23:03 Reply

So far these are all looking rather static, mix things up, don't just have them standing staring blankly at the screen.

Zyphonee
Zyphonee
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Zombie TF2 2010-07-03 16:36:45 Reply

At 7/3/10 02:23 PM, M-Vero wrote: So far these are all looking rather static, mix things up, don't just have them standing staring blankly at the screen.

I'll also probably do a Pyro and Scout, that'll be full body with some composition.