00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Worst FPS ever?

7,295 Views | 63 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Worst FPS ever? 2010-06-30 21:40:58

Reply.

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-06-30 21:52:51

your life

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-06-30 21:54:22

At 6/30/10 09:52 PM, kazumazkan wrote: your life

but really i dont know

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-06-30 22:30:44

At 6/30/10 10:26 PM, Alex12345269 wrote:
At 6/30/10 10:23 PM, Im-A-Pirate wrote: Halo.
Shut up, just because it's overrated doesn't mean it's bad.

he said nothing about it being overrated, and yes. as an FPS, it's fucking terrible.

not that MW2 is much better...

I'm an asswipe

I have a fetish for the number 7

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-06-30 22:35:38

At 6/30/10 10:30 PM, Seventy7 wrote:
he said nothing about it being overrated, and yes. as an FPS, it's fucking terrible.

Halo 1 was never a bad FPS. Heck, it started FPS' being popular along with Half Life.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-06-30 22:40:05

At 6/30/10 10:35 PM, SloppyMoe606 wrote:
Halo 1 was never a bad FPS.

Go back and play it. It is fucking awful.

I'm an asswipe

I have a fetish for the number 7

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-06-30 22:41:28

Sex with an ugly chick.

PhantomMask - Kick-ass teenager

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-06-30 22:43:59

"much better"?! It isn't better at all! Heck, I'd rather stare at a wall than play mw2! Well I like Halo btw, and the worst fps I've played is MAG. :/ at least recently...

You don't quit NEWGROUNDS, NEWGROUNDS quits YOU.

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-06-30 22:52:45

At 6/30/10 10:43 PM, CapnTater wrote:
"much better"?! It isn't better at all! Heck, I'd rather stare at a wall than play mw2! Well I like Halo btw, and the worst fps I've played is MAG. :/ at least recently...

Halo: Douchebag space marines firing generic weapons that take an entire clip to kill someone
Modern Warfare 2: Bunch of normal douchebag marines that's so realistic you can survive an explosion to your face because your wearing a welding mask.
MAG: Too many douchebags trying to be marines in a shitty over-hyped game

I AM THE LIZARD KING, I CAN DO ANYTHING

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-06-30 23:48:13

At 6/30/10 10:52 PM, MrPantz wrote: Halo: Douchebag space marines firing generic weapons that take an entire clip to kill someone

They weren't douchebags and the weapons weren't generic at the time. It's the plethora of copycat games that followed that created these stereotypes out of Halo's (at one point) somewhat original setting.

For people saying stuff like Halo and CoD, they're not the greatest FPS by any stretch, but they are definitely not the worst. Go play an actually bad FPS, along with bad AI, and bugs everywhere, and then you'll realise that you really need to widen your scope a little more.

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC

Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 00:07:13

Combat Arms.Nuff said.

Go to my page!Noiw! U sux!!!1111

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 00:11:57

Turok: Evolution was the worst FPS I've ever played.

Here's my Dtoid account. And my Urban Terror ID is BenelliM4-Medic. And I know Travis Touchdown isn't a Capcom character, but I put him in anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 00:32:51

At 7/1/10 12:09 AM, Grubby wrote:
At 7/1/10 12:07 AM, mrfry wrote: Combat Arms.Nuff said.
I don't think it's that bad. SoldierFront is atrocious compared to that.

It is that bad.In the game,it is soo hard to get GP for guns for 1 to 30 days that it forces you to Spend real money on guns that you can't keep.

Go to my page!Noiw! U sux!!!1111

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 00:41:24

Wow this turned into a Halo bash fest

I wanna fuck. It's my fucking big dick. Who wants to fuck?

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 01:08:05

Hai guys, i like Halo, I like COD MW. I can appreciate the work the went behind in making them. I can appreciate the hours of playtime they have both given me. I can appreciate Halo's contributions to an FPS market that as not really there beforehand. I can appreciate COD's attempt in making the most realistic yet at the same time fun shooter that can be and obviously is enjoyed by millions around the world. Calling them the 'WORST FPS EVER LOL FAIL THEY SUCK BECUZ I SED SO" is really not an accurate statement at all. Yet, I can appreciate your (misinformed) opinions. No need for such hatred and bashing here.

Now, in my opinion, I couldn't personally get into Serious Sam. I guess the mindless (repetitive) killing and unrealistic character models just doesn't do it for me in an fps. :/

| /thread

The user Black-Chaos is my main account. But it's hacked. Help, Wade...

- Watching you drown, I'll follow you down, and I am here right beside you.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 01:16:20

Serious Sam was one of my favorites. Those were how the original fps games were made. No story, no great graphics just mindless killing and mindless fun. I miss those old arcade shooters. I get too bored of the mainstream games after a few weeks, sometimes even before that.

I wanna fuck. It's my fucking big dick. Who wants to fuck?

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 01:20:49

Please note, just because you don't like the game, doesn't mean it's the worst.

That means that MW2 isn't the worst FPS ever. It's actually a very good game, 'only problem is the community sucks ass. Halo? Not the worst, and it's actually one of the better ones of its time.

The worst FPS ever is a game that was built so poorly, with the worst story, multiplayer (if any), and graphics. It's also full of bugs, and a developer with no intention on fixing anything and staying in touch with the playing community.

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 01:24:48

"HAY GUIZE I HAZ UN OPINYUN ON A GAYM AND ITS NOT YOURS SO I HAZ TO YELL AT YOO AND START SHIT BECAUSE WE DONT AGREE"

Shut the Fuck Up Already.

On Topic : Unreal Gold or whatever it's called. Lame Enemies and weapons, odd graphics, and over all a boring game. Before you say shit let me tell you 2 things :

1. Read What I said above me being on topic.
2. I do know the game is very old.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 01:25:28

At 6/30/10 11:54 PM, Grubby wrote:
The worst FPS ever is definitely "Gods and Generals" just look it up. You might puke at how bad that game is.

This is definitely the worst FPS mentioned so far. The game's graphics are horribly outdated, poor AI and the game's physics are just outright broken.

When you look at this picture, keep in mind that this game came out two years after Halo did.

Worst FPS ever?

And that's perception.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 01:25:40

Fall of liberty turning point, that game was such bullshit, i hated it >:(

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 02:37:30

At 7/1/10 01:16 AM, Hawkeyeman0 wrote: Serious Sam was one of my favorites. Those were how the original fps games were made. No story, no great graphics just mindless killing and mindless fun. I miss those old arcade shooters. I get too bored of the mainstream games after a few weeks, sometimes even before that.

I'm not saying Serious Sam is the worst FPS. I have no authority to choose what is the worst FPS. I'm just saying that the lack of a story doesn't do it for me. I've always liked games with stories. Stuff like Serious Sam or Duke Nukem are indeed fun to play for a little while, but I quickly get bored if there isn't a story to go along with the gameplay. Of course, there are exceptions to this personal rule of mine, but seeing as how FPS games are not my favourite genre of gaming, I haven't found one game that is an exception.

Opinions, opinions, opinions. What are we to do with them?

| /thread

The user Black-Chaos is my main account. But it's hacked. Help, Wade...

- Watching you drown, I'll follow you down, and I am here right beside you.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 05:59:26

I think the worst FPS I played was XIII (Thirteen). Seriouisly, this game sucked so much. xD

Worst FPS ever?

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 09:36:28

All of them, with the exclusion of Oddworld Stranger's Wrath, the entire first person shooter genre is shit.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 10:19:32

Call of Juarez

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 10:24:07

At 7/1/10 05:59 AM, mmmburgers wrote: I think the worst FPS I played was XIII (Thirteen). Seriouisly, this game sucked so much. xD

What was it you didnt like about it?

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 10:40:16

The worst one I've played was Hexen for the N64. It takes place in the Middle Ages so is not really a FPS if you not select the magician who shoots bolts... The most stupid thing of the game was that if you selected the Warrior, you fight with iron knuckles; but playing in multiplayer, the others would see that you had a sword... WTF!?

The grapics were awful, just low res sprites running around, the levels were complete mazes, and I never get a hint of what was I supposed to do. I think the enemies were easy... But I never wanted to pass level 1...

Las Vicaventuras.com Home of Resivic Evil, El Gamer Cosplayer and The LPW. Only parodies and funny stuff :P

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 11:15:16

At 7/1/10 12:11 AM, BenelliM4 wrote: Turok: Evolution was the worst FPS I've ever played.

And I was going to say Prey...I forgot about Turok.

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 12:37:31

Darkest of Days was the most terrible fps in my opinion.

Dreams with the concept of prosperity and happiness are premonitions, only then you can decide next.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 13:05:02

Worst FPS was Big Game Hunters for the PlayStation. It burned my eyes.

Seriously.

Response to Worst FPS ever? 2010-07-01 13:16:17

At 7/1/10 12:39 AM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: LOL at people naming Halo and Call of Duty for no reason other than they got kicked by 12-year-old admins online and them being popular.

You can't honestly say they're the worst FPS games ever, especially considering the immense popularity they have along with the hundreds of perfect scored reviews. I know you guys hate conformity, but still.

Just because more people play it doesn't mean it becomes somehow better. It just means that more people get sucked into it. Would you say the same for World of Warcraft, or Super Mario Galaxy? They both scored extremely high and are very popular. It depends on what you as the player thinks of the game.

Anyhoo, the worst FPS I've ever played was S.T.A.L.K.E.R : Clear Sky. I hate the shitty white actors imitating a Russian accent, I hate how all the graphics are good except for the gun your holding, I hate how the combat is awkward and not that much fun, I hate how you lose all your money twice during the story, and I hate how everything is dark and brown like a lot of games nowadays. Fuck this game. IMHO of course.

Be an Original