Be a Supporter!

Madness Day Art Collab '10!

  • 14,383 Views
  • 362 Replies
New Topic
RockBullet
RockBullet
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-24 20:30:29

how many drawings are in full must limit may be more than one??

RockBullet
RockBullet
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-24 20:43:09

See an example>>>

Madness Day Art Collab '10!

SteakandKidneyPie
SteakandKidneyPie
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-24 22:56:12

There is alot more to be done, but what do you think of it so far.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/a054 6b5754e5fb034895353325f8b339

I will give you the .fla of it scelestic when I have finished because when I export the image it is slightly fuzzy.


Do you need $10 000 in cash for a 30 second animation? Click here

ScelesticFish
ScelesticFish
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Animator
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-25 01:36:23

Trust-Me Yeah blah. You wanna try a little harder?
FaustoRock Well you are allowed 3, but I would like it if you put more detail and effort into the drawings. Like an alright background, shading and those kind of things.
SteakandKidneyPie Most defiantly needs a lot more work. Sure, sounds good to me. Say, do I remember you from last year?

SteakandKidneyPie
SteakandKidneyPie
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-25 01:55:23

I do not think so. I did not join this collab last time


Do you need $10 000 in cash for a 30 second animation? Click here

Clatform
Clatform
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Animator
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-25 02:58:22

Got a place for me?


BBS Signature
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-25 06:36:28

clatform - of course, always room for more

faustorock - yeah....its a bit bland and boring, not much going on, and too much empty white space, your other question, the limit of pictures one person can do is three

steakandkidneypie - yeah as was said, needs a lot of work

Clatform
Clatform
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Animator
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-25 11:12:39

OK guys i just finished my first piece i think it's good enough to get in :p

What do you think?

Madness Day Art Collab '10!


BBS Signature
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-25 11:23:27

At 7/25/10 11:12 AM, Clatform wrote: OK guys i just finished my first piece i think it's good enough to get in :p

What do you think?

very nice, i think its good enough, but its up to scelestic, not me :P

Clatform
Clatform
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Animator
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-25 11:25:47

At 7/25/10 11:23 AM, Ashman wrote:
At 7/25/10 11:12 AM, Clatform wrote: OK guys i just finished my first piece i think it's good enough to get in :p

What do you think?
very nice, i think its good enough, but its up to scelestic, not me :P

thaaaaanks :3


BBS Signature
redadder515
redadder515
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-25 17:01:52

I didn't check to see what the dimensions or the rules are. I posted my first piece just to see if it's good enough.

Madness Day Art Collab '10!


BBS Signature
SteakandKidneyPie
SteakandKidneyPie
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-25 17:04:22

Very Nice, keep it up


Do you need $10 000 in cash for a 30 second animation? Click here

Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-25 17:06:21

At 7/25/10 05:01 PM, redadder515 wrote: I didn't check to see what the dimensions or the rules are. I posted my first piece just to see if it's good enough.

definately yes

ScelesticFish
ScelesticFish
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Animator
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-25 18:10:39

redadder515 Yessss! 650x550

Clatform Yeah I like it. Link?

SteakandKidneyPie I know you didn't join last year, but maybe you were on the thread? For some reason you name rings a bell :P

SteakandKidneyPie
SteakandKidneyPie
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 00:32:33

Yeh I am not sure. Anyway here is the finishing result, though I just need you to tell me what I need to fix, or if it is okay.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/edaa 7b6ab231ff5ad4eb7ab86c813ace

If it is okay, I will give you the .fla


Do you need $10 000 in cash for a 30 second animation? Click here

SteakandKidneyPie
SteakandKidneyPie
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 00:36:23

Dah, sorry. I remember renaenae telling me how to export it without it being fuzzy.

Here we are


Do you need $10 000 in cash for a 30 second animation? Click here

SteakandKidneyPie
SteakandKidneyPie
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 00:37:49

Whoops sorry

Madness Day Art Collab '10!


Do you need $10 000 in cash for a 30 second animation? Click here

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 00:41:13

At 7/26/10 12:37 AM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote: Whoops sorry

So, his gun is just attached to his arm, because he has no hand?
I'm sorry about sounding like an asshole, but this looks like something a 10 year old would draw. Seriously, it looks like utter crap.

SteakandKidneyPie
SteakandKidneyPie
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 01:58:34

At 7/26/10 12:41 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 7/26/10 12:37 AM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote: Whoops sorry
So, his gun is just attached to his arm, because he has no hand?
I'm sorry about sounding like an asshole, but this looks like something a 10 year old would draw. Seriously, it looks like utter crap.

FUCK YOU


Do you need $10 000 in cash for a 30 second animation? Click here

Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 02:04:42

At 7/26/10 01:58 AM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote: FUCK YOU

lol


BBS Signature
Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Artist
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 02:41:51

At 7/26/10 01:58 AM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote:
At 7/26/10 12:41 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 7/26/10 12:37 AM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote: Whoops sorry
So, his gun is just attached to his arm, because he has no hand?
I'm sorry about sounding like an asshole, but this looks like something a 10 year old would draw. Seriously, it looks like utter crap.
FUCK YOU

Hey now, no need for such language like that. Jonny made a clear and valid point. The piece lacks a lot. Proper depth and value would add much to this piece.
It is also somewhat bland and boring, Perhaps adding some dynamics would help as well.
The peace is clearly in need of being scraped and re done completely.
Add more to your planning phase before going in to a finished piece.


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature
SteakandKidneyPie
SteakandKidneyPie
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 16:54:08

FUCK YOU

It was a joke. And yes I know it does not have a chance to get in this collab, because flash sucks. I can not afford photoshop or the trial (too much for internet). By the way, I am liking what I am seeing in this collab.


Do you need $10 000 in cash for a 30 second animation? Click here

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 16:59:02

At 7/26/10 04:54 PM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote: It was a joke. And yes I know it does not have a chance to get in this collab, because flash sucks. I can not afford photoshop or the trial (too much for internet). By the way, I am liking what I am seeing in this collab.

You could always check out the

Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 17:08:30

yes because obviously its all about what program your using, the users skill plays no part in the matter

Luxembourg
Luxembourg
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 17:12:37

At 7/26/10 04:54 PM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote:
FUCK YOU
It was a joke. And yes I know it does not have a chance to get in this collab, because flash sucks. I can not afford photoshop or the trial (too much for internet). By the way, I am liking what I am seeing in this collab.

A poor artist blames his tools.
Your program can certainly have an effect on your work, and you're usually welcome to complain when it comes to certain aspects of a work, but to say "this is immature and poorly done because I'm working in flash" is not an excuse.
One must be able to admit their faults where they are instead of pointing fingers at other things.


My Art Thread.
Eeureka! With an exclamation point!

BBS Signature
SteakandKidneyPie
SteakandKidneyPie
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 18:09:28

Blah blah I do not care.


Do you need $10 000 in cash for a 30 second animation? Click here

Daverom
Daverom
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 18:13:38

I'm gonna insert myself here, cause I know this will bubble up into a huge, thread clogging discussion.
Lux you made your point, and it is valid.
Kidney, you were given critique on your work, you wrote fuck you, 2 words are not enough to tell if some one is serious or not on the internet.

SteakandKidneyPie
SteakandKidneyPie
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 18:16:02

Okay, I am over this Smart arse comments I am going to act normal. Yes I know it is crap. I only meant Flash sucks because when you draw the lines, it sometimes expands.

And no, I am not trying again because I just havent got my art form up and I am sure that this was one of my best pieces of art (in flash).

I am liking the art in this collab too by the way. Bloody well done


Do you need $10 000 in cash for a 30 second animation? Click here

ScelesticFish
ScelesticFish
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Animator
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 22:11:27

Alright alright alright everyone. Steak, nice try, but I'm not using that, sorry. Simple as that. I'm glad you are liking the look of the collab thus far, I do too.
Hey now, no one trash flash. I use flash! :D
Sockembop. I love your username, you should make something for the collab.
How come everything interesting happens on this thread when I'm away from the computer all day and absolutely no one comments on it when I'm basically in my room all day? lol

Trust-Me
Trust-Me
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day Art Collab '10! 2010-07-26 22:28:54

dont worry SteakAndKidneyPie Im not too good either or others that said that your art looks like "crap". you might have taken offense to that comment and felt like saying something back but I wouldn't take it serious its not like they are any better then you just or anybody else. Just my thoughts..


BBS Signature