I don't know if you guys know, But Utorrent has been bought out by Bittorrent, who are in turn owned by MPAA, and are on good terms with RIAA. This means that utorrent now sends the IP's of EVERYONE using utorrent to download copyrighted material to the MPAA.
Aparrently they plan on using this alliance to eventually distribute movies (for a fee, of course)
So good news for the 1% of the faggots who use the client to download Movie Trailers that they can watch on Youtube, and VERY shitty news for the remaining 99% of people who do not partake in entirely legal activities with it.
Tis a sad day for all, uninstalling now. Anyone know of a good alternative to GayTorrent?