Right, I've seen enough of these threads cropping up recently, that people seem to need a place where they can come to get their fix. Call it good housekeeping, but this is what you're looking for, animators!
Simply put, if you want to advertise for a writer here, put out a ticket. Post on the thread of what you're looking for. A design brief, showing what sort of things you're looking to see in the script. "Anything, just give me something to animate" will not be tolerated, we're not operating that big of a lucky dip.
You should try to show:
1) Character briefs (if any)
2) Setting. It can be as brief as the genre, but that gives us a lot of direction
3) Time limit. Do you want epic length, or just a 30 second short?
4) Will this have potential for continuation? Sequels?
5) Remuneration. How much are you offering on ad revenues etc?
6) Sample links. This is not necessary all the time, as some established artists don't need new work, but if someone hasn't heard of you, showing off your drawing skills can win people over.
7) Deadline. When do you close applications for this by? Granted, this might be extended, but it's to stop people coming along months after the deadline and giving you something that causes you to lose faith with the writer that you chose.
Writers are not expected to respond in this thread. The thread is purely for advertising that you're an artist seeking a writer.
I look forward to seeing your work. If you're expanding upon this in the seeking of further individuals, the Collaboration Forum is the place to be.