I already dissagree - on my personal list Switzerland would come top.
1. Iceland - depressing weather! i like cold sometimes, but not all year. also there is basically one place to live. reykjavik might be okay but a lot of places probably suck. also debt.
2. Norway - see above, except it's rich
3. Australia - skin cancer due to very hot weather and ozone depletion
4. Canada - depends largely on where you live again. vancouver and toronto i agree are good to live in.
5. Ireland - still tackling immense debt, right? pressumably some fairly poor public service.
6. Sweden - agree
7. Switzerland - agree
8. Japan - lol pollution, social injustice, seems a pretty shitty place to live a lot of the time
9. Netherlands - agree
10. France - somewhat agree