New Topic Respond to this Topic
firespin97
firespin97
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
the thread for fighting game lovers Jun. 20th, 2010 @ 07:58 PM Reply

So...this is my first real forum post,even though I've been a newgrounds member 4 2 years. I am a huge fighting game fan, but the people I hang with play sissy fighters like soulcalibur or tekken or dead or alive. I love street fighter, darkstalkers, the vs. Seires, king of fighters, blazblue, smash bros, mortal kombat, and the original soulcalibur.

My fav fighting game char is dan hibiki from SF and yoshimitsu from sc.

My xbox live gt is firespin97 and if you wanna spar, please pm me on xbox or psn (psn:b00mst1ck101) so we can throwdown.

This post is for all fighting game lovers! So please discuss all things involving an uppercut or a fireball here.

-firespin97

Bringin Da Failhamma!

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to the thread for fighting game lovers Jun. 20th, 2010 @ 08:07 PM Reply

Mortal Kombat was the very first game I got, it was on N64, grew up playing fighting games.
Working on beating all of the modes on UFC Undisputed 2010, and might do the online for the trophies.... PSN is luke734 if anybody wants to add me.

Yeah, whatever.

argile
argile
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to the thread for fighting game lovers Jun. 21st, 2010 @ 02:40 AM Reply

Mortal kombat 3 was the very first fighting game I've got when I was five, Till this I don't even know the basic combos I'm just mashing down buttons.

knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to the thread for fighting game lovers Jun. 21st, 2010 @ 03:21 AM Reply

Faithful BlazBlue player here.
I preordered CS, and I bought a Madcatz TE fight stick and some seimitsu buttons to mod into the stick.

I'm prepped to do this, since I have to learn my character all over again (Arakune), it's all good, since I'm making the best of this fresh start.

what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
JingoJoe14
JingoJoe14
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to the thread for fighting game lovers Jun. 21st, 2010 @ 06:38 AM Reply

We had a fighting game thread before, but it looks like its pretty much dead, so why not have a fresh start? We also have a pretty big SSFIV thread going on right now too.

Knuxrouge, did you catch the BB finals of the Devastation tournament that happened recently? As a Carl main, I was fairly disappointed with how Geminemi performed. Also, I wasn't exactly impressed with Tubazo's Arakune play, but he was clearly the better player out of the two. I dunno, I just felt it was a fairly weak ending to the tournament.

Message me if you ever want to play SFIV or BlazBlue on XBOX Live!
I also enjoy Quake Live.

Calcos
Calcos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to the thread for fighting game lovers Jun. 21st, 2010 @ 12:58 PM Reply

At 6/21/10 06:38 AM, JingoJoe14 wrote: We had a fighting game thread before, but it looks like its pretty much dead, so why not have a fresh start?

How DARE you call my thread dead!? It's not dead! It's just on life support.....ok, it's dead.

I consider myself the one who started the recent Fighting game craze on the NG forums with the thread that JingoJoe linked too, but it was most likely the recent surge of great games that have been coming out recently that brought this on. Still, no harm in tooting my own horn, right?

Gamertag: Calcos323
Message me if you feel like playing my sorry ass in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, SSF4, or SSF2T HDRemix.

BBS Signature