Be a Supporter!

New Ideas For Sonic Games...?

  • 2,637 Views
  • 103 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-07-01 02:04:25 Reply

At 7/1/10 01:03 AM, joe9320 wrote: There should be a Sonic game that should only have Amy, Tails, Knuckles, Sonic, Rouge (?), Shadow (?) and Dr. Eggman.

That would be every Sonic game made after Sonic 06.

Also, stylise it in some sort of Sonic 1, 2, 3, 4 and Advanced series.

Sonic Rush.

3. ??? 4. PROFIT!!!

No.

And lots of accliam from fans and reviewers alike.

So you think a game would be better if everybody liked it?

No more gimmicks,

Gee, I sure love running left to right. This'll never get old. In that situation, eventually you'd say it needs something fresh.

no more werehogs and shit,

You're implying every game has Werehogs.

and have a BIG storyline.

You want there to be a big storyline without gimmicks or some form of the story incorporated into the gameplay?

Also, Yuji Naka will never come back. He would have committed suicide by now.

For your information, Naka was still in development behind Shadow and I think some of Sonic 06. Besides, he's a programmer, not a visionary like Miyamoto. He didn't make Sonic.

KeithHybrid
KeithHybrid
  • Member since: May. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-07-01 10:14:23 Reply

At 7/1/10 01:03 AM, joe9320 wrote: Also, Yuji Naka will never come back. He would have committed suicide by now.

He hasn't commited suicide. I think he left Sonic Team to start his own company named Prope, making penguin racing games or whatnot?

tl;dr: Mr. Yuji Naka is alright.


When all else fails, blame the casuals!

BBS Signature
Exorz
Exorz
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Animator
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-07-12 17:29:52 Reply

I also noticed that Sonic never manages to destroy ALL of Eggmans creations, he just doesnt have the guts, and because of his slacking, his creations become more powerful then before and Eggmans skills as well, thats whats wrong in the sonic games... people should really change that!

Exorz
Exorz
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Animator
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-07-31 10:56:02 Reply

At 6/30/10 11:40 PM, Liquify wrote:
At 6/19/10 04:18 PM, puddinN64 wrote: Forget Sonic. It's time for Sega to give Big the Cat his own game.

Maybe they can make a kickass fishing title.
I hope that is sarcasm...

This will be like Sonic Riders with more NOT FUN! (Parody Rangers Reference...)

Like I said before, there are three games which I really don`t know how Big the Cat got fit in the screen, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Heroes and Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing 2010.
Like I said, Big is too fat to even fit on the screen, how can they make a game with the main story relying on Big, instead of Sonic?

PoloPancake
PoloPancake
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-07-31 10:57:37 Reply

Personally, I think the Sonic series has definitely reached it's apogee a long time ago.

They should stop trying to revive the series, be it in 3D or 2.5D.


Placeholder signature.

majormario
majormario
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-07-31 11:56:52 Reply

Amy the Hedgehog. DO IT PLEASE.

Exorz
Exorz
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Animator
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-01 05:11:36 Reply

At 7/31/10 11:56 AM, majormario wrote: Amy the Hedgehog. DO IT PLEASE.

Oh yeah, you are right how could I forget?
Yeah, a Hentai Game, Amy really needs a good 3D game of fucking her for being the crappy showoff pest she is.

majormario
majormario
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-01 08:19:33 Reply

At 8/1/10 05:11 AM, shadowwalker15 wrote:
Oh yeah, you are right how could I forget?
Yeah, a Hentai Game, Amy really needs a good 3D game of fucking her for being the crappy showoff pest she is.

Son, I am disappoint. Think before you rage.

Ganon-Dorf
Ganon-Dorf
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Melancholy
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-01 10:12:24 Reply

Fuck sonic, they need Sonichu.


BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-01 22:34:12 Reply

At 8/1/10 10:12 AM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: Fuck sonic, they need Sonichu.

"Christ almighty, I zap to the extreme all fucking day, can't I have a goddamn can of Reeb and watch TV, woman?"

Funniest shit that I have read this year. Congratulations sir, you win my eternal respect.

New Ideas For Sonic Games...?


Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Ganon-Dorf
Ganon-Dorf
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Melancholy
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-01 23:50:20 Reply

At 8/1/10 10:34 PM, puddinN64 wrote:
At 8/1/10 10:12 AM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: Fuck sonic, they need Sonichu.
"Christ almighty, I zap to the extreme all fucking day, can't I have a goddamn can of Reeb and watch TV, woman?"

Funniest shit that I have read this year. Congratulations sir, you win my eternal respect.

The manchild deserves a video game, someone should contact him about making a sonichu flash game.


BBS Signature
Exorz
Exorz
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Animator
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-02 08:33:44 Reply

At 8/1/10 11:50 PM, Ganon-Dorf wrote:
At 8/1/10 10:34 PM, puddinN64 wrote:
At 8/1/10 10:12 AM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: Fuck sonic, they need Sonichu.
"Christ almighty, I zap to the extreme all fucking day, can't I have a goddamn can of Reeb and watch TV, woman?"

Funniest shit that I have read this year. Congratulations sir, you win my eternal respect.
The manchild deserves a video game, someone should contact him about making a sonichu flash game.

Oh come on, Sonichu? Like Sonic and Pikachu?
Thats ripoff shit stuff if you ask me, like Janitor Shitcock`s SMBZ or Super Mega Bullshit Zeries, its DBZ with sonic and mario.
And NO, I DONT AGREE WITH THE IDEA OF MAKING A GAME THATS A RIPOFF!

Exorz
Exorz
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Animator
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-02 08:34:58 Reply

People, come up with ORIGINAL ideas, not Ripoff shit stuff!
ORIGINAL SONIC IDEAS! PEOPLE, ORIGINALITY IS MOST NEEDED IN EVERYTHING!

Triented
Triented
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-02 10:05:17 Reply

At 6/16/10 07:20 PM, lavadiamond wrote: I really dont have many ideas on this whole topic, but share what you wish. If anything, Sega should really cut the ass kicking Werehog from their games. It wastes 10 minutes to beat 1 helluva long stage...
>_>

How about a game where sonic dies for fucking real?


BBS Signature
KeroKeroMario
KeroKeroMario
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-02 12:01:43 Reply

At 8/2/10 08:34 AM, shadowwalker15 wrote: People, come up with ORIGINAL ideas, not Ripoff shit stuff!
ORIGINAL SONIC IDEAS! PEOPLE, ORIGINALITY IS MOST NEEDED IN EVERYTHING!

u mad?

theSNIC
theSNIC
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-02 12:24:17 Reply

How about a game that has a villan that you actually somewhat respect? And maybe they could... nah that's all I got. Just some of you guy's have turned against sonic games just because of the recent shit they've made. There have been good 3d sonic games. Just make more like Sonic Heroes.


,,----(0_0)----,, <(ROBOT SAYS: "COOL STUFF")
|--o^^^^^^^^o-|

Exorz
Exorz
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Animator
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-02 17:44:36 Reply

At 8/2/10 12:01 PM, KeroKeroMario wrote:
At 8/2/10 08:34 AM, shadowwalker15 wrote: People, come up with ORIGINAL ideas, not Ripoff shit stuff!
ORIGINAL SONIC IDEAS! PEOPLE, ORIGINALITY IS MOST NEEDED IN EVERYTHING!
u mad?

No, I`m not mad, I just hate ripoff stuff, theres enough Ripoff stuff already.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-02 19:09:10 Reply

At 8/1/10 11:50 PM, Ganon-Dorf wrote:
The manchild deserves a video game, someone should contact him about making a sonichu flash game.

You really want this guy to help create a functional flash game? Hell, he's already raped the comics medium.

New Ideas For Sonic Games...?


Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
joe9320
joe9320
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-03 03:22:03 Reply

At 8/2/10 10:05 AM, Triented wrote:
At 6/16/10 07:20 PM, lavadiamond wrote: I really dont have many ideas on this whole topic, but share what you wish. If anything, Sega should really cut the ass kicking Werehog from their games. It wastes 10 minutes to beat 1 helluva long stage...
>_>
How about a game where sonic dies for fucking real?

It's been fucking done on a piece of shit Sonic 2006. What's the point now? Sega may just as well cause another video game crash. By the way, I support the "Sonic the Pervert" style of game. Or a Sonic visual novel.


I still like Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven!

BBS Signature
RDSchley
RDSchley
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-03 03:53:47 Reply

Hey guys, I have a great idea for a new Sonic game.

Lets make a dark Sonic thats kinda evil but he's really good inside. Just kinda depressed. And he wears rocket shoes and acts like a jerk but is totally sensitive. He also carries a gun and shoots everything while running really fast.

There would also be evil aliens, robots and Super Saiyans!

what do you guys think?


It is ok to make fun of America. But if you make fun of any other country in a vague or joking way you get banned.

KeroKeroMario
KeroKeroMario
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-03 08:43:27 Reply

At 8/3/10 03:53 AM, RDSchley wrote: Hey guys, I have a great idea for a new Sonic game.

Lets make a dark Sonic thats kinda evil but he's really good inside. Just kinda depressed. And he wears rocket shoes and acts like a jerk but is totally sensitive. He also carries a gun and shoots everything while running really fast.

There would also be evil aliens, robots and Super Saiyans!

what do you guys think?

That would be the darkest and most hardcore Sonic game ever! Who would ever hate such a game? It's HARDCORE!! And... hardcore!

mehman11
mehman11
  • Member since: May. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-03 18:16:24 Reply

Something that isn't comepletely rediculous like the PS3 game.

Salnax
Salnax
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-04 00:44:03 Reply

At 8/2/10 08:34 AM, shadowwalker15 wrote: People, come up with ORIGINAL ideas, not Ripoff shit stuff!
ORIGINAL SONIC IDEAS! PEOPLE, ORIGINALITY IS MOST NEEDED IN EVERYTHING!

I thought my idea was decent and moderately original.

KeroKeroMario
KeroKeroMario
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-04 10:14:24 Reply

At 8/4/10 12:44 AM, Salnax wrote: I thought my idea was decent and moderately original.

He's just jealous of Sonichu's AWESOMENESS TO THE MAX.

Ganon-Dorf
Ganon-Dorf
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Melancholy
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-04 14:33:44 Reply

At 8/2/10 07:09 PM, puddinN64 wrote:
At 8/1/10 11:50 PM, Ganon-Dorf wrote:
The manchild deserves a video game, someone should contact him about making a sonichu flash game.
You really want this guy to help create a functional flash game? Hell, he's already raped the comics medium.

Yes I want this guy to help make a game, anything to get him back on the internet again, the Asperchu saga broke him, plus a Sonichu game only loosely directed by him wouldn't be a total fuck up.


BBS Signature
Exorz
Exorz
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Animator
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-04 17:46:41 Reply

At 8/3/10 08:43 AM, KeroKeroMario wrote:
At 8/3/10 03:53 AM, RDSchley wrote: Hey guys, I have a great idea for a new Sonic game.

Lets make a dark Sonic thats kinda evil but he's really good inside. Just kinda depressed. And he wears rocket shoes and acts like a jerk but is totally sensitive. He also carries a gun and shoots everything while running really fast.

There would also be evil aliens, robots and Super Saiyans!

what do you guys think?
That would be the darkest and most hardcore Sonic game ever! Who would ever hate such a game? It's HARDCORE!! And... hardcore!

Yeah, hardcore... Right
Didn`t you think it`s a Mega Rip-off shit stuff?
First, the Dark Sonic?, Rocket Shoes? Gun? Aliens?
Totally 'Shadow the Hedgehog' game ripoff
Also, the Super Saiyans are DBZ Ripoff.
Come on people make up something original for a change, all I hear is old stuff repeated a hundred times, or Ripoff stuff, like Sonichu.

KeroKeroMario
KeroKeroMario
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-04 18:39:50 Reply

At 8/4/10 05:46 PM, shadowwalker15 wrote: Yeah, hardcore... Right
Didn`t you think it`s a Mega Rip-off shit stuff?
First, the Dark Sonic?, Rocket Shoes? Gun? Aliens?
Totally 'Shadow the Hedgehog' game ripoff
Also, the Super Saiyans are DBZ Ripoff.
Come on people make up something original for a change, all I hear is old stuff repeated a hundred times, or Ripoff stuff, like Sonichu.

You do realize that he was really talking about Shadow the Hedgehog, and it was all a joke? HERP DERP

Exorz
Exorz
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Animator
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-05 02:45:12 Reply

Uhuh, still theres too much ripoff stuff, no originality at all.

majormario
majormario
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-05 09:18:50 Reply

OK, how's this for an original game...
Sonic gets captured by a rouge Metal Sonic, and this time it's not Dr. Eggman's fault. Metal Sonic causes lots of destruction to the planet with his army of robots, and Eggman is distraught because his creation is no longer loyal to him, and his dream of taking over the world will not come true if Metal Sonic destroys it. Eggman thus decides to help the remaining heroes by teaming up with them, supplying them with equipment and weapons. Here's a list of the character's roles...

Doctor Eggman/Robotnik will be a supporting character, who can supply you with upgrades for your characters. Upgrades will include more health, better damage, tech, and new combat moves.

Tails, being the genius he is, stays behind to help the Doctor with the upgrades. Players will get to play as Tails in certain areas, as he comes in a large battle mech that he has created. This would be more of a first person shooter, think Chrome Hounds combined with the Sonic Universe.

Knuckles travels the planet with Rouge to find the Chaos Emeralds. This will be more of a 3D platformer, with a boss robot guarding each Chaos Emerald.

Shadow, feeling that it is his duty to protect the planet and keep his promise to Maria, goes straight for Metal Sonic and his army. His goal is to destroy Metal Sonic, free the "Faker", and rub it in his face.

Amy tags along with Shadow to save Sonic. Shadow and Amy gameplay will be similar to the gameplay of the God of War series. (Insert ShadAmy here)

Sonic eventually breaks free of his confinement and starts destroying Metal Sonic's base from the inside out. This would be more along the lines of a Splinter Cell/Assassin's Creed game, but sped up. At the end of the game, Knuckles and Rouge give him the Emeralds, allowing him to go Super and beat Metal Sonic.

Domo
Domo
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Gamer
Response to New Ideas For Sonic Games...? 2010-08-05 11:55:34 Reply

They should finally let you play as some one else besides sonic. The last game where you can play as tails was like in 2007 I think. They should add unlockable characters


BBS Signature