New Topic Respond to this Topic
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to High Society Club Oct. 11th, 2010 @ 11:40 AM Reply

Dear me, need I repeat myself yet once more? Who let the riffraff in? Ugh, get thee away from me. That or thou can shine my buckled shoes and keep my stables clean.

I dare say Lady Tottington, we need to do something about all these peasants, commoners, and lower life forms.

*sits back in the leather chair and drinks sweet tea with 7 drops of lemon juice.*

Where are my crackers?

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
JabberWocky
JabberWocky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to High Society Club Oct. 11th, 2010 @ 08:42 PM Reply

Here you are, my Lord.
*bows*
Fresh crackers...take a bite, sir!
*snickers quietly*

Hi, I'm an artist. Call me Wocky.
My deviantArt | My Tumblr | My Pixiv

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Oct. 12th, 2010 @ 12:09 PM Reply

At 10/11/10 11:40 AM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Dear me, need I repeat myself yet once more? Who let the riffraff in? Ugh, get thee away from me. That or thou can shine my buckled shoes and keep my stables clean.

yes yes very good.

I dare say Lady Tottington, we need to do something about all these peasants, commoners, and lower life forms.

oh but you must understand dear that those riffraff make US look better upon comparison.

Andif it weren't for commoners - who would engage in our cannonball-themed entertainment?

And on that note - ALL COMMONERS FEEL FREE TO SIGN UP TO OUR NEW CANNONBALL AAVOIDING GLADIATOR COLISEUM! Lions and tigers and cannons oh my!

*sits back in the leather chair and drinks sweet tea with 7 drops of lemon juice.*

Where are my crackers?

they are right where you left them dear.

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Oct. 15th, 2010 @ 02:32 PM Reply

hurp derp.. the tea is getting cold..

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Oct. 19th, 2010 @ 10:31 AM Reply

At 10/15/10 02:32 PM, Chronamut wrote: hurp derp.. the tea is getting cold..

so very cold..

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Oct. 19th, 2010 @ 01:39 PM Reply

Sir Decky of Cheshire - Have we all abandoned are club? I say, who left the wine out to breathe for all this time? Its going to be bland now. I'll have to send one of the staff to get some more. They go all the way to France to get it, you know.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Par0xysM
Par0xysM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Oct. 19th, 2010 @ 05:40 PM Reply

Hello, Mr. Piddlesworth here. I do say, I wouldn't mind partaking in a cup of wine.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Oct. 19th, 2010 @ 06:37 PM Reply

At 10/19/10 05:40 PM, Par0xysM wrote: Hello, Mr. Piddlesworth here.

Sir Decky of Cheshire - Good evening.

I do say, I wouldn't mind partaking in a cup of wine.

A cup?! Did you say a cup of wine? What social gatherings have you been attending were they serve wine in cups? I would question the quality of that wine, good sir. I can't imagine it is much better then the lowly wines of a peasent.

I wouldn't use that horrible, fetid liquid to clean my garden of vermin let alone grace my stomach.

BBS Signature
Par0xysM
Par0xysM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Oct. 20th, 2010 @ 05:04 PM Reply

At 10/19/10 06:37 PM, Decky wrote:
At 10/19/10 05:40 PM, Par0xysM wrote: Hello, Mr. Piddlesworth here.
Sir Decky of Cheshire - Good evening.
I do say, I wouldn't mind partaking in a cup of wine.
A cup?! Did you say a cup of wine? What social gatherings have you been attending were they serve wine in cups? I would question the quality of that wine, good sir. I can't imagine it is much better then the lowly wines of a peasent.

I wouldn't use that horrible, fetid liquid to clean my garden of vermin let alone grace my stomach.

Please pardon my incompetence, Sir Decky of Cheshire. I believe I meant I would very much enjoy my wine in a golden diamond studded chalice.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Oct. 21st, 2010 @ 10:41 AM Reply

I am afraid I am going to have to condone any filthy swill that you import from FRANCE.

what is out motto?

WE DO NOT LIKE THE FRENCH!

fires out of a cannon into the courtyard.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Oct. 21st, 2010 @ 11:33 AM Reply

At 10/20/10 05:04 PM, Par0xysM wrote: Please pardon my incompetence, Sir Decky of Cheshire. I believe I meant I would very much enjoy my wine in a golden diamond studded chalice.

Sir Decky of Cheshire - Good, good. No need to go as far as a golden chalice, dear boy. A humble crystal wine glass would do. Anyway, a new fellow here you are, so let us celebrate in a timely manner. Let us fetch the aged whiskey and cigars.

At 10/21/10 10:41 AM, Chronamut wrote: I am afraid I am going to have to condone any filthy swill that you import from FRANCE.

I class imported wine as wine from Cornwall or possibly Jersey (not New Jersey) it tastes like pure filth but heaven for fend we have to go THERE.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Oct. 22nd, 2010 @ 11:52 AM Reply

I do say.. someone SHOULD update the roster for this place.. I would but.. being a lady and all, I feel rather tired and don't feel like doing it..

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Oct. 23rd, 2010 @ 10:10 AM Reply

At 10/22/10 11:52 AM, Chronamut wrote: I do say.. someone SHOULD update the roster for this place.. I would but.. being a lady and all, I feel rather tired and don't feel like doing it..

I volunteer. If all you Ladys and Gents would like to post your High Society Club names I will be happy to ablige. I must inform you thought thaat I may not be able to get online for the next couple of days but I shall get round to it when it is possible.

BBS Signature
JabberWocky
JabberWocky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to High Society Club Oct. 23rd, 2010 @ 11:19 AM Reply

I say, what have I missed?

Hi, I'm an artist. Call me Wocky.
My deviantArt | My Tumblr | My Pixiv

Par0xysM
Par0xysM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Oct. 23rd, 2010 @ 06:24 PM Reply

At 10/21/10 11:33 AM, Decky wrote:
At 10/20/10 05:04 PM, Par0xysM wrote: Please pardon my incompetence, Sir Decky of Cheshire. I believe I meant I would very much enjoy my wine in a golden diamond studded chalice.
Sir Decky of Cheshire - Good, good. No need to go as far as a golden chalice, dear boy. A humble crystal wine glass would do. Anyway, a new fellow here you are, so let us celebrate in a timely manner. Let us fetch the aged whiskey and cigars.

I say, Sir Decky, that is a very kind gesture indeed, I am honored to be a part of this celebration!

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Oct. 23rd, 2010 @ 08:14 PM Reply

At 10/23/10 10:10 AM, Decky wrote:
I volunteer. If all you Ladys and Gents would like to post your High Society Club names I will be happy to ablige. I must inform you thought thaat I may not be able to get online for the next couple of days but I shall get round to it when it is possible.

it would be much obliged sir.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Oct. 25th, 2010 @ 07:56 AM Reply

At 10/23/10 11:19 AM, MaraquanWocky wrote: I say, what have I missed?

Sir Decky of Cheshire - You have not missed much the old club is feeling a little quiet. Maybe they have gone on a trip to find some more spices for are extensive collection.

At 10/23/10 06:24 PM, Par0xysM wrote: I say, Sir Decky, that is a very kind gesture indeed, I am honored to be a part of this celebration!

Any excuse for a cigar and some alcoholic beverages. but seeing as I am refreshing the roster I must ask what is your name (High society name e.g. Sir Decky of Cheshire).

At 10/23/10 08:14 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 10/23/10 10:10 AM, Decky wrote: I volunteer.
it would be much obliged sir.

I shall get to work on the roster later today. Until later, Goodbye good gents and lady (I believe there to only be one female).

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Oct. 25th, 2010 @ 10:35 AM Reply

Actually I believe there to be one other, but she may be off doing the local nobility...

BBS Signature
Par0xysM
Par0xysM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Oct. 25th, 2010 @ 06:56 PM Reply

At 10/25/10 07:56 AM, Decky wrote:

Seeing as I am refreshing the roster I must ask what is your name (High society name e.g. Sir Decky of Cheshire).
The name is Mr. Piddlesworth, my good man.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Oct. 26th, 2010 @ 06:39 AM Reply

My humblest apologies for the lateness of the roster. A few personal things came along that prevented me from getting online. Anywho, here it is.

High Society Members and Their Snooty Monikers List

Chronamut: Lady Tottington
MrCrawford: Lord James M. Crawford IV
bgraybr: Mr. Monocle von Monoclen.
FurryDemon: Preston (or Princeton) Montgomery the heir of the Montgomery fortune.
Kaizerwolf: Sir Reginald III
SIntCobra1: Earl of Cobras
Gobblemeister: Calvin, Earl of Cornelia
EagleRock: Sir Avian von Igneous, Esquire
Porkchop: Colonel Porkchop
ArmouredGRIFFON: Sir Dempsey
Tony-DarkGrave: Commodore Von Wienerschnitzel The III
SineRider: Sir Colonel Mustard
pudinN64: Archibald Q. Jones, Duke of Wales
rorypearce94: Rory Pearce, the Earl of essexshire
Decky: Sir Decky of Cheshire
DrClay: Professor Nitwit
Gamewiz: Sir Carleston
RobotTaco: Queen Cirno of the Ice Fairies
MaraquanWocky: Sir Lady Wockenshire VII
GeneralPlanet: Sir Hefferton
TheDaemonicPoet: Count Dagul
PJ-Olzow: Lolington
Par0xysM: Mr. Piddlesworth

I do believe that was the most amount of time one has spent on a single forum post. I propose that I repost the roster every second page or so. If anybody has any questions or if I have missed anybody out please inform me and I'll be happy to correct the mistake on the next roster.

BBS Signature
Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Oct. 26th, 2010 @ 06:44 AM Reply

At 10/26/10 06:39 AM, Decky wrote: My humblest apologies for the lateness of the roster. A few personal things came along that prevented me from getting online. Anywho, here it is.

High Society Members and Their Snooty Monikers List

Chronamut: Lady Tottington
MrCrawford: Lord James M. Crawford IV
bgraybr: Mr. Monocle von Monoclen.
FurryDemon: Preston (or Princeton) Montgomery the heir of the Montgomery fortune.
Kaizerwolf: Sir Reginald III
SIntCobra1: Earl of Cobras
Gobblemeister: Calvin, Earl of Cornelia
EagleRock: Sir Avian von Igneous, Esquire
Porkchop: Colonel Porkchop
ArmouredGRIFFON: Sir Dempsey
Tony-DarkGrave: Commodore Von Wienerschnitzel The III
SineRider: Sir Colonel Mustard
pudinN64: Archibald Q. Jones, Duke of Wales
rorypearce94: Rory Pearce, the Earl of essexshire
Decky: Sir Decky of Cheshire
DrClay: Professor Nitwit
Gamewiz: Sir Carleston
RobotTaco: Queen Cirno of the Ice Fairies
MaraquanWocky: Sir Lady Wockenshire VII
GeneralPlanet: Sir Hefferton
TheDaemonicPoet: Count Dagul
PJ-Olzow: Lolington
Par0xysM: Mr. Piddlesworth

I do believe that was the most amount of time one has spent on a single forum post. I propose that I repost the roster every second page or so. If anybody has any questions or if I have missed anybody out please inform me and I'll be happy to correct the mistake on the next roster.

Bravo! Sir decky, Bravo!

I have not visited this place for a while, for those who are unaware of my presence, I have been part of this establishemnt since it's very inception, but I am agahst to see it full of scallywags who calim to be noblemen due to their sign up, but have but a handful of experience and posts.

Shame on you fellows with dellusions of grandeur.

For all those who are interested, I shall be retiring to the drawing room, I have had the maid decant some rather excellent port, ou are all welcome to join me.

Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Oct. 26th, 2010 @ 07:12 AM Reply

At 10/26/10 06:44 AM, rorypearce94 wrote: Bravo! Sir decky, Bravo!

You flatter me, good sir.

For all those who are interested, I shall be retiring to the drawing room, I have had the maid decant some rather excellent port,

Dearest Rory, if I may have one of my almost trade mark cigar and scotch combinations then I would be more then happy to join you. We could discuss varies tax raises that don't effect us because of are vast welth. Maybe even have a good old fastioned servant beating tournament. O' what fun.

BBS Signature
Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Oct. 26th, 2010 @ 07:18 AM Reply

At 10/26/10 07:12 AM, Decky wrote:
At 10/26/10 06:44 AM, rorypearce94 wrote: Bravo! Sir decky, Bravo!
You flatter me, good sir.
For all those who are interested, I shall be retiring to the drawing room, I have had the maid decant some rather excellent port,
Dearest Rory, if I may have one of my almost trade mark cigar and scotch combinations then I would be more then happy to join you. We could discuss varies tax raises that don't effect us because of are vast welth. Maybe even have a good old fastioned servant beating tournament. O' what fun.

What fantastic fun, I shall have the maid bring a box of cigars, and a bottle of the vintage scotch.

The taxes do affect me greatly it seems, why my profits at the platation seem to be down, this simply cannot do, I was informed to them after a morning with my medicine ball, Infact I gave this fellow a cauliflower ear!

Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Oct. 26th, 2010 @ 07:26 AM Reply

At 10/26/10 07:18 AM, rorypearce94 wrote: What fantastic fun, I shall have the maid bring a box of cigars, and a bottle of the vintage scotch.

This sounds like it could be an evening of mindless snobbery, just the way it should be.

The taxes do affect me greatly it seems, why my profits at the platation seem to be down, this simply cannot do, I was informed to them after a morning with my medicine ball, Infact I gave this fellow a cauliflower ear!

Good show. Let us sink into are Wing-Back chairs and chuckle the night away like over feed Snails at homeless Slugs. (Highly eccentric metaphor).

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 1st, 2010 @ 12:31 PM Reply

oh good show! The roster is up!

and agreed - we shall repost it every second page.. with any new nobles who may enter our esteemed ranks.

However.. I do feel that perhaps some of those individuals are NOT high society - due to their experience not beign up to snuff - if this is the case we MUST demote them immetiately - and fire them out of a cannon into the courtyard if they are french,

Or perhaps force them to play in our stead in one of our many cannonball-related sports events :P

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Nov. 1st, 2010 @ 02:10 PM Reply

At 11/1/10 12:31 PM, Chronamut wrote: oh good show! The roster is up!

and agreed - we shall repost it every second page.. with any new nobles who may enter our esteemed ranks.

I shall except this responsibility with honor, thank you ma lady.

However.. I do feel that perhaps some of those individuals are NOT high society - due to their experience not beign up to snuff - if this is the case we MUST demote them immetiately - and fire them out of a cannon into the courtyard if they are french,

I do agree. May I also suggest a PM system to widdle out the user that no longer post in this fine establishment. As for the ranks maybe a scoring system. I would be more then willing to make one.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 1st, 2010 @ 05:55 PM Reply

At 11/1/10 02:10 PM, Decky wrote:
At 11/1/10 12:31 PM, Chronamut wrote: oh good show! The roster is up!

I shall except this responsibility with honor, thank you ma lady.

excellent.

I do agree. May I also suggest a PM system to widdle out the user that no longer post in this fine establishment. As for the ranks maybe a scoring system. I would be more then willing to make one.

oh they can still POST in our fine establishment - they simply cannot be nobility - I believe I stated what position they may hold at the beginning of this wonderful adventure - with the minstrela and peasants and all. A scoring system WOULD be interesting though.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Nov. 1st, 2010 @ 07:08 PM Reply

At 11/1/10 05:55 PM, Chronamut wrote: A scoring system WOULD be interesting though.

How does one propose that we make the scoring system if you deside to implement one? Would it simply be on Years on has been a user on this site or would ovther things like number of posts and level count to ones status.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Nov. 2nd, 2010 @ 05:37 AM Reply

At 11/1/10 07:08 PM, Decky wrote:
At 11/1/10 05:55 PM, Chronamut wrote: A scoring system WOULD be interesting though.
How does one propose that we make the scoring system if you deside to implement one? Would it simply be on Years on has been a user on this site or would ovther things like number of posts and level count to ones status.

if that was so I would be up there.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 2nd, 2010 @ 09:31 AM Reply

At 11/1/10 07:08 PM, Decky wrote:

well think of experience like how long one's family has been of nobility status, number of posts as overall wealth, and level count as one's ranking in the nobility ranks.

Of course the creator of this fine establishment is the highest - simply because I say so and becasue my stats are mighty.

BBS Signature