New Topic Respond to this Topic
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Aug. 23rd, 2010 @ 07:47 AM Reply

Sir Decky of Cheshire - I say, why is this thread so inactive of late? I feel that only a hand full of us like posting in forums in a slightly old fashioned tongue. Its just sacrilege. Who knows what talk we could have if only one or two more willing participants were to show up. Prey, speak. Does anybody have any amusing anecdotes about toffness, eccentricity or general tomfoolery.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 23rd, 2010 @ 01:12 PM Reply

there also seems to be a slight misconception of what high society is - high society is victorian, elizabethan, and the like - none of this 1900s tomfoolery >:(

old chap and all those words belong in the gentlemens club - this is HIGH society - where the rules of ettiquette and cort rule- and powdered wigs and ridiculously lavish clothing and talknig about massive amounts of wealth and corsets and whatnot :P

MAIDS! - my corset is comnig loose - and you know what they say about women who don't wear corsets..

...loose..

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
natedash1
natedash1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Aug. 28th, 2010 @ 06:15 PM Reply

im gonna start my own country in the new world.... REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 30th, 2010 @ 08:38 PM Reply

At 8/28/10 06:15 PM, natedash1 wrote: im gonna start my own country in the new world.... REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

pfft - what will you call it - AMERICA??

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to High Society Club Sep. 2nd, 2010 @ 09:01 AM Reply

Good day to you. I'am Admiral Sir Francis Northcott and I demand entrance into this most prestigious of establishments.

BAHHHHH

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
keldoclock
keldoclock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Sep. 2nd, 2010 @ 06:13 PM Reply

Why, gentlemen, I am dreadfully sorry to intrude upon your conversation, but as I have recently used my vast wealth to purchase every bakery in Russia on a whim, I seem to have simply far too much delicious confections to deal with myself! I first thought of giving them to the starving poor, but as i could not in good conscience give vast amounts of sugary food to those without proper dental care, I do think you esteemed gents may delight in their unparalleled Russian flavor.

High Society Club

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him achieve world dominance.

keldoclock
keldoclock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Sep. 2nd, 2010 @ 06:15 PM Reply

Oh dear. Terribly sorry, my esteemed companions, but I appear to have posted in the wrong thread. Curse my maid and her tendancy to visit other websites and then forget which tab is the proper one!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him achieve world dominance.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Sep. 3rd, 2010 @ 09:30 AM Reply

At 9/2/10 06:15 PM, keldoclock wrote: Oh dear. Terribly sorry, my esteemed companions, but I appear to have posted in the wrong thread. Curse my maid and her tendancy to visit other websites and then forget which tab is the proper one!

actually.. your post is still considered relevant my dear.

BBS Signature
Odio
Odio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Sep. 13th, 2010 @ 03:41 AM Reply

Cake? I would have come if I had known there was cake!

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to High Society Club Sep. 13th, 2010 @ 08:55 AM Reply

At 8/30/10 08:38 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 8/28/10 06:15 PM, natedash1 wrote: im gonna start my own country in the new world.... REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
pfft - what will you call it - AMERICA??

Guffaw! It would be one of the plebeian masses who names their dirty little ruffian's land after one of those brutish Italians.

WaterShake
WaterShake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to High Society Club Sep. 13th, 2010 @ 09:00 AM Reply

(Motionless peasant body lies strewn across the floor)

nobody goes there anymore. its too popular.

BBS Signature
Odio
Odio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Sep. 13th, 2010 @ 10:15 AM Reply

At 9/13/10 09:00 AM, WaterShake wrote: (Motionless peasant body lies strewn across the floor)

Away with thee, accursed sirrah! Move thyself or be forcefully taken away by any handsome, noble gentleman willing to rescue me.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Sep. 13th, 2010 @ 09:19 PM Reply

At 9/13/10 10:15 AM, RobotTaco wrote:
At 9/13/10 09:00 AM, WaterShake wrote: (Motionless peasant body lies strewn across the floor)
Away with thee, accursed sirrah! Move thyself or be forcefully taken away by any handsome, noble gentleman willing to rescue me.

HEREI COME FAIR MAIDEN FAIRY THING!

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to High Society Club Sep. 13th, 2010 @ 09:25 PM Reply

I do say, it has been quite a long time since I last visited here in this fine establishment! I must ask, how is everyone doing?

Also, has anyone seen my servants? I left them here during my last visit and they seem to have disappeared. Were they used for a game of cannonball Tennis? I say, if they were I do hope that someone took a nice painting or remembers how they went down! I'd love to hear that story!

Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 01:52 PM Reply

we determined them to be french spies and they were all catapulted into the courtyard where their corpses poke out like carrots as a warning to others - WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE FRENCH!!

be on your guard fair sir.. treachery is afoot.

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to High Society Club Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 02:58 PM Reply

Speaking of the French, would it be faire to say that the only good things to have come out of that filthy place would be French Toast and French Kissing?

I know that French Fries are not French, but we still call them as such.

Dear me, sorry for my absence as of late gentlemen. I have been busy trying to keep the rubbish out of the Portal and helping others with their whistles.

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
Odio
Odio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 09:03 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 02:58 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote:

Good sir, French wine is simply marvelous? Do you know why they call Champagne Champagne? Because it comes from Champagne!

Wahahaha.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 03:56 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 09:03 PM, RobotTaco wrote:
At 9/15/10 02:58 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote:
Good sir, French wine is simply marvelous? Do you know why they call Champagne Champagne? Because it comes from Champagne!

Wahahaha.

go back to your fairy kingdom princess >:(

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to High Society Club Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 06:41 PM Reply

Pardon me Lady Tottington, but am I to understand that quip was directed toward this Robotic Taco? Also, how have you been fairing? I certainly hope you're not in the path of any of these horribly strong swirling wind and rain masses out in the ocean.

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to High Society Club Sep. 17th, 2010 @ 10:44 AM Reply

At 9/15/10 01:52 PM, Chronamut wrote: we determined them to be french spies and they were all catapulted into the courtyard where their corpses poke out like carrots as a warning to others - WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE FRENCH!!

be on your guard fair sir.. treachery is afoot.

Oh No! I had been paying French spies?! Well, I need to find a good British man to search through all of their pockets for MY money!

Any volunteers?

Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Sep. 18th, 2010 @ 11:35 AM Reply

At 9/16/10 06:41 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Pardon me Lady Tottington, but am I to understand that quip was directed toward this Robotic Taco? Also, how have you been fairing? I certainly hope you're not in the path of any of these horribly strong swirling wind and rain masses out in the ocean.

why is that robot taco in disguise? I did not recognize thou!

I have been fairing quite well -I surrently have a suitor from court .. courting me :)

and no I am not in the path of any of those horrid swirling masses of wind and rain thank the heavens :)

BBS Signature
Odio
Odio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Sep. 18th, 2010 @ 02:27 PM Reply

At 9/18/10 11:35 AM, Chronamut wrote: I have been fairing quite well -I surrently have a suitor from court .. courting me :)

We're lesbians. There is no love as pure as the love between two women of noble stature. Indeed, it would seem that ours is the most acceptable of homosexual love.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 11:23 AM Reply

At 9/18/10 02:27 PM, RobotTaco wrote:
At 9/18/10 11:35 AM, Chronamut wrote: I have been fairing quite well -I surrently have a suitor from court .. courting me :)
We're lesbians. There is no love as pure as the love between two women of noble stature. Indeed, it would seem that ours is the most acceptable of homosexual love.

hahah oh you *puts gloved hand over mouth and waves fan in general direction with downward sweep*

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Oct. 1st, 2010 @ 11:32 AM Reply

oh dear, this seems to have fallen by the wayside..

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE! *clanks side of teapot with spoon*

today is my birthday and I am throwing a GIANT GALA and you are ALL invited - wear only your finest!

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Oct. 1st, 2010 @ 05:50 PM Reply

Sir Decky of Cheshire - My word, its been a while since I visited this fine establishment. I believe its time to make a return to the old ways of beating servants with in an inch of their lives and indulging in the finest brandy in the west.

To the cigar cabinet.

At 10/1/10 11:32 AM, Chronamut wrote: today is my birthday and I am throwing a GIANT GALA and you are ALL invited - wear only your finest!

Good, good. I must away to the nearest bakery to retrieve a cake in the shape of Madagascar.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
JabberWocky
JabberWocky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Oct. 1st, 2010 @ 06:28 PM Reply

Good evening. I am Sir Lady Wockenshire VII. I would like to join this fine establishment. I quite enjoy throwing cake at wenches and peasants.

Twitter/last.fm/Facebook/Formspring
"*unintelligible singing* *GUITAR SOLO* *unintelligible screaming*" -- Kurt Cobain

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Oct. 3rd, 2010 @ 03:32 AM Reply

At 10/1/10 06:28 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote: Good evening. I am Sir Lady Wockenshire VII. I would like to join this fine establishment. I quite enjoy throwing cake at wenches and peasants.

oh good - we are sorely lacking in proper ladies these days..

BBS Signature
JabberWocky
JabberWocky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Oct. 3rd, 2010 @ 09:15 AM Reply

At 10/3/10 03:32 AM, Chronamut wrote: oh good - we are sorely lacking in proper ladies these days..

Indeed, though I must admit that I am tired of this repulsive crinoline...

Twitter/last.fm/Facebook/Formspring
"*unintelligible singing* *GUITAR SOLO* *unintelligible screaming*" -- Kurt Cobain

BBS Signature
GeneralPlanet
GeneralPlanet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Oct. 3rd, 2010 @ 02:51 PM Reply

Why greetings chaps, I am Sir Hefferton and I have decided to make my stay in the fine establishment.

Add me on Last.fm | Add me on Steam | If you took something I've said seriously, I apologize.

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to High Society Club Oct. 3rd, 2010 @ 04:03 PM Reply

I say, who let the riffraff in here? You are but a lowly peasant, you may shine my cannonballs if you wish to be around us.

BBS Signature