New Topic Respond to this Topic
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Aug. 3rd, 2010 @ 12:49 PM Reply

At 8/3/10 12:02 PM, Chronamut wrote: what were you doing buying pegs from COMMONERS?!?

I did not purchase a peg. Instead I took pity on him and took him with me to the very far courners of the world, O' young boys.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Aug. 4th, 2010 @ 01:23 PM Reply

Sir Decky of Cheshire - I just heared a rather amusing joke about an Octopuss and a Bagpipe. The punch line involved then fornacating, haha most titillating.

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to High Society Club Aug. 4th, 2010 @ 01:27 PM Reply

*snooty voice*

I assume that because of my raaaaaather high post count I would be in the nobility category. If I am not it is of no matter because you are all quite dreadful and I have more money than most of you combined.

*shines monocle*

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Aug. 4th, 2010 @ 02:00 PM Reply

Sir Decky of Cheshire I SAY MY SISTER IS GIVING BIRTH TO MY NEPHEW GET THE SCOTCH AND CIGARS WE MUST CELEBRATE!!

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Aug. 4th, 2010 @ 05:16 PM Reply

At 8/4/10 02:00 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Sir Decky of Cheshire I SAY MY SISTER IS GIVING BIRTH TO MY NEPHEW GET THE SCOTCH AND CIGARS WE MUST CELEBRATE!!

Sir Decky of Cheshire - I say good sir, congratulations and merryith day to you. I shall get the finest of cigars and twenty five year old scotch. We shall stay up till the small hours of the morning. Lets get in the wing back chairs and grumble.

High Society Club

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Aug. 5th, 2010 @ 04:02 PM Reply

I say that is a good Idea Sir decky! yesterday I held the little Whelp and I read some books on newborns and he didn't cry out once! now where is that scotch I need a drink!

34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Aug. 5th, 2010 @ 04:10 PM Reply

At 8/4/10 02:00 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Sir Decky of Cheshire I SAY MY SISTER IS GIVING BIRTH TO MY NEPHEW GET THE SCOTCH AND CIGARS WE MUST CELEBRATE!!

Pardon my interruption but what is the childs name Sir Tony?

Also you don't mind If I join this fine establishment?

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Aug. 5th, 2010 @ 05:27 PM Reply

At 8/5/10 04:02 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I say that is a good Idea Sir decky! yesterday I held the little Whelp and I read some books on newborns and he didn't cry out once! now where is that scotch I need a drink!

Sir Decky of Cheshire - Did you read him Dickens? You can't start them to young, you know. We can't have the child growing to a lowly vagabond or street urchin. Now as for that scotch, lets drink until the Salvador Dali paintings make sence. Don't for get the ice, we are not barbarians.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 5th, 2010 @ 07:44 PM Reply

At 8/3/10 12:20 PM, RobotTaco wrote: Can I join? I want to be a fancy princess.

I am Queen Cirno of the Ice Fairies! I am the strongest and most elegant of all the fairies. Please, take me into your care, noble lords and madams.

I am sorry but only mods are ammowed to be royalty - that and topic starters of course - but not direct royalty.

I say.. it's time for tea! Come come wallace..

High Society Club

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Aug. 5th, 2010 @ 08:21 PM Reply

At 8/5/10 05:27 PM, Decky wrote: Sir Decky of Cheshire - Did you read him Dickens? You can't start them to young, you know. We can't have the child growing to a lowly vagabond or street urchin. Now as for that scotch, lets drink until the Salvador Dali paintings make sence. Don't for get the ice, we are not barbarians.

no but I plan to make him listen to beethoven and mozart. yes even though he is of Savage descent he could at least make him representable! yes a toast! I prefer scotch on the rocks.

Odio
Odio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Aug. 5th, 2010 @ 11:38 PM Reply

At 8/5/10 07:44 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 8/3/10 12:20 PM, RobotTaco wrote: Can I join? I want to be a fancy princess.

I am Queen Cirno of the Ice Fairies! I am the strongest and most elegant of all the fairies. Please, take me into your care, noble lords and madams.
I am sorry but only mods are ammowed to be royalty - that and topic starters of course - but not direct royalty.

I say.. it's time for tea! Come come wallace..

Oh no mister, you seem to misunderstand. I am a fairy. Fairy royalty is quite different from human royalty. A careless mistake, it would seem, but I forgive you. May Eye join you for tea, sir?

High Society Club

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 6th, 2010 @ 10:24 AM Reply

Oh dear.. I am not quite sure on what court's policy is for fairy royalty interaction.. I will have to consult the others - your thoughts?

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!

BBS Signature
Odio
Odio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Aug. 6th, 2010 @ 10:10 PM Reply

At 8/6/10 10:24 AM, Chronamut wrote: Oh dear.. I am not quite sure on what court's policy is for fairy royalty interaction.. I will have to consult the others - your thoughts?

Eye think it's a good time as any to drink some fine tea. No sense in letting diplomatic intricacies bog down our royal necessities and turn this into a grand ole brouhaha.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 7th, 2010 @ 02:27 PM Reply

yes yes quite right.. Let me go find a thimble for you to drink out of dear..

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Aug. 7th, 2010 @ 04:21 PM Reply

Sir Decky of Cheshire - I have returned from my quest to the far east to expand my spice rack. The thing one has to do for Nutmeg nowadays. I have brought you back some treasures from the east Opium pipes, literature and a small child. Thought the child could cook for us. I wish to try my new spices.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 9th, 2010 @ 11:07 AM Reply

At 8/7/10 04:21 PM, Decky wrote: Sir Decky of Cheshire - I have returned from my quest to the far east to expand my spice rack. The thing one has to do for Nutmeg nowadays. I have brought you back some treasures from the east Opium pipes, literature and a small child. Thought the child could cook for us. I wish to try my new spices.

Sure sure - we all know you are just going to cook the child in those spices you brought back.. you savage cannibal you.

BBS Signature
Odio
Odio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Aug. 9th, 2010 @ 11:27 AM Reply

At 8/9/10 11:07 AM, Chronamut wrote: Sure sure - we all know you are just going to cook the child in those spices you brought back.. you savage cannibal you.

Oh dear, a cannibal. Is it true that they eat PEOPLE?

What would you recommend, Sir Decky? I've heard the Greeks are quite greasy and most unhealthy. Should I take the Mongolian stirfry or the Indian barbeque?

BBS Signature
Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Aug. 9th, 2010 @ 11:57 AM Reply

At 8/9/10 11:27 AM, RobotTaco wrote: What would you recommend, Sir Decky? I've heard the Greeks are quite greasy and most unhealthy. Should I take the Mongolian stirfry or the Indian barbeque?

I know my advice is not what you requested, but I shall say my piece regardless, I have only heard bad things about mongolian food, they seem to like their elephants though.

Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Odio
Odio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Aug. 9th, 2010 @ 01:01 PM Reply

At 8/9/10 11:57 AM, rorypearce94 wrote: I know my advice is not what you requested, but I shall say my piece regardless, I have only heard bad things about mongolian food, they seem to like their elephants though.

Your suggestion is dully noted! I will forsake the Mongolian stirfry and move onto the Turkish delight. Grammarcy, most noble lord.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 11th, 2010 @ 11:23 AM Reply

At 8/9/10 01:01 PM, RobotTaco wrote:
At 8/9/10 11:57 AM, rorypearce94 wrote: I know my advice is not what you requested, but I shall say my piece regardless, I have only heard bad things about mongolian food, they seem to like their elephants though.
Your suggestion is dully noted! I will forsake the Mongolian stirfry and move onto the Turkish delight. Grammarcy, most noble lord.

oh dear.. has famine struck? I 'm afraid my knowledge of human cuisine is quite.. lacking...

(new optional rule - feel free to post pictures if they reflect the action you are taking in your post - but they have to all be noblemen and women :P )

High Society Club

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Aug. 12th, 2010 @ 05:46 PM Reply

Sir Decky of Cheshire - I was walking home from my taylors the other day and my eyes happened to catch glimps of a passing street urchin and his following brood. It was at this point I thought to myself "Decky, you have just had these britches hand taylored and I am buggered if I have to get them cleaned because some vagabond has tried to rough us up." So quick as a flash I leaped behind one of those fancy Automobiles and stayed as quiet as my dogsbody until they were at a safe distance. I then did the typical, honourable and distictly noble thing to do. I went home and thought about what I would have done to the little oink if he had been tied to a chair in my polo lounge.

High Society Club

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 13th, 2010 @ 11:10 AM Reply

oh sir decky we all KNOW what you would have done to him if you had had him tied up.. when the wife is away the husband shall play ;)

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 13th, 2010 @ 11:25 AM Reply

ALRIGHT MY FELLOW COURT!

I have decided to reopen high society in ye olde irc room every tuesday night (eastern time) between the hours of 7 pm and midnight - all are welcome to attend - but you must come in under your.. *ahem* common monicker and change your name once you enter after saying "is high society in session?"

If it is not in session then you can be the first one. The rules of irc are a tad different though...

In irc if you are opped you may be a noble. If you are me, a newgrounds staff member or newgrounds mod you may even be royalty.

If you are voiced you may be of lesser rank but still valuable court - minstrels travellers philanthropists etc.

if you are none of these you must be a commoner.

also high society in irc is strictly victorian and prior - so no 50s nobles with top hats please.

also anyone who plays out of character, or is french will be FIRED OUT OF THE CANNON AND INTO THE COURTYARD DOWN BELOW! Where they may rot with that french maid that has been sticking out of the ground for ever..

the teas you drink may only be teas named after newgroudns users of popular repute - I myself Prefer some OCON tea but they have since stopped producing it and my rations are getting rather sparse..

and of course unseemly gauche behaviour will be dealt with using the most prejudice.

click here for ye convenient portal to irc

and for those of richer stock who use mIRC or the likes - the info is as follows:

server: irc.quakenet.org (quakenet)
channel: #newgrounds_audio (you may or may not need the # - if the room is completely empty you are in the wrong room)

high society may go until 12:00 or until later - it's closing time is determined by the ops ;)

we shall see you there!

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Aug. 13th, 2010 @ 03:21 PM Reply

At 8/13/10 11:10 AM, Chronamut wrote: oh sir decky we all KNOW what you would have done to him if you had had him tied up.. when the wife is away the husband shall play ;)

O' my. What are you implying old bean. Are you suggesting that I lure young boys into my polo lounge, tie them to my wing back chair and have my wicked way with them. Heaven for fend, one doesn't do these things on ones own door step, that would be foolish.

At 8/13/10 11:25 AM, Chronamut wrote: I have decided to reopen high society in ye olde irc room every tuesday night (eastern time) between the hours of 7 pm and midnight.

Good, good. I have one question my dear. Does the reopening of sed irc room mean the closure of are humble little club for snobs and eccentrics, I hope not I like posting here. Where else on Newgrounds will I have the opportunity to look down my nose at commoners with such volition.

BBS Signature
Odio
Odio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Aug. 13th, 2010 @ 03:26 PM Reply

Well, I say, I quite look forward to this, my dearest comrade.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 13th, 2010 @ 04:46 PM Reply

At 8/13/10 03:21 PM, Decky wrote:
Good, good. I have one question my dear. Does the reopening of sed irc room mean the closure of are humble little club for snobs and eccentrics, I hope not I like posting here. Where else on Newgrounds will I have the opportunity to look down my nose at commoners with such volition.

no of course not - this room is for high society shenanigans for all other tiems of the week - and to also post hilarity that occurs in said room on here.

One other thing though - on tuesdays within this hour you must also post in HERE.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 19th, 2010 @ 02:35 PM Reply

I left out all this cake to the party and nobody attended.. now I will have to throw it all at the commoners,..

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Aug. 19th, 2010 @ 05:54 PM Reply

At 8/19/10 02:35 PM, Chronamut wrote: I left out all this cake to the party and nobody attended.. now I will have to throw it all at the commoners,..

Sir Decky of Cheshire - WHAT!!!!! My word. What has become of this world! Cake for the commoners! Thats just sacrilege. They will get ideas above there station, you can't let these riff-raff sorts get big headed. They come at the manson with sticks and we'll have to get up from are Wing Backs at tell are servants to fetch the Muskets. That could be rather fun actually, give the fools the cake. They'll rue the day.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Aug. 20th, 2010 @ 06:53 AM Reply

At 8/19/10 02:35 PM, Chronamut wrote: I left out all this cake to the party and nobody attended.. now I will have to throw it all at the commoners,..

I say a cake how Cliche' I say a Pie would do far better my good sir.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 23rd, 2010 @ 02:11 AM Reply

nono - they said they wanted cake,..

so I said.. LET THEM HAVE CAKE!!

We then pelleted them with cake fired out of cannons - it was rock hard by then and quite inedible :P

BBS Signature