New Topic Respond to this Topic
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to High Society Club Jul. 27th, 2010 @ 06:15 PM Reply

Prithee Lady Tottington, what hath my butler's shoe shiner done to be banished from our clubhouse?

Anyone up for a round of explosive racquetball?

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to High Society Club Jul. 28th, 2010 @ 11:17 PM Reply

At 7/27/10 06:15 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Prithee Lady Tottington, what hath my butler's shoe shiner done to be banished from our clubhouse?

Anyone up for a round of explosive racquetball?

Oh sounds like good fun. I have some disobedient slaves who would love to play! Let me just round them up right quick.

Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Jul. 29th, 2010 @ 07:35 AM Reply

Sir Decky of Cheshire - Tally-ho, its been many moons since I graced the pages of the High Society Club. Good to see the place still active. I was at my local marketplace the other day when this chap came up to me and asked "Ya wanna buy a Bong?" I, shocked and horrified at the idea of this notion, ran as fast as my ample legs could carry me. There is so much riff-raff near my dwelling nowadays, I'm thinking of taking my Musket and teaching the Yobs a lesson, don't they know the only drug it proper for a gentleman such as myself to take is Opium.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Jul. 29th, 2010 @ 01:43 PM Reply

I sayth who hath been Banished?

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Jul. 30th, 2010 @ 12:41 AM Reply

At 7/30/10 12:30 AM, Grubby wrote: Yo yo yo whats up mah homies? Wuz good in da hood? I got some stacks yo and I be bustin this "high societiez club" off the heazy.

Sir Decky of Cheshire - Who let this street urchin in? Be gone foul pest, you are making the air musky in here with your strange commoner slang and your repetition of the word "yo". Seize him! Throw him in with the others who dare to enter are establishment with such an attitude.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Jul. 30th, 2010 @ 12:51 AM Reply

At 7/30/10 12:30 AM, Grubby wrote: Yo yo yo whats up mah homies? Wuz good in da hood? I got some stacks yo and I be bustin this "high societiez club" off the heazy.

I sayth Someone callth the Guards and take this STREET URCHIN and throw him in the alley with the rest of the trash, he is stinking up the place!

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Jul. 31st, 2010 @ 04:09 PM Reply

Sir Decky of Cheshire - My dear fellows, pray tell me, were are you all? This establishment seems to have become rather inactive. As inactive in fact as the bank account of a lonely vagabond who has just been made redundant from his job at the factory working the Spinning Nancy. Haha *snotty posh laugh, so come on chaps, lets have a dinner party and discuss are vast wealth and pocket watches whilst swilling some of this 1972 vintage Merlot.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Jul. 31st, 2010 @ 05:01 PM Reply

I say sir Decky I am Quite active. I just wish there were more fellows to converse with.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Jul. 31st, 2010 @ 06:00 PM Reply

At 7/31/10 05:01 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I say sir Decky I am Quite active. I just wish there were more fellows to converse with.

Sir Decky of Cheshire - Indeed, I swear that it was positively bustling with life before my minor spat with inactivity, yes. O' well, we'll endulge in this Merlot. How is business at your end of the snob lifestyle. Personally I spent the evening smoking cigarettes and eating truffles.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Jul. 31st, 2010 @ 06:10 PM Reply

I say sir Decky my dear sister is late in her pregnancy with the little whelp whos father is a native.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Jul. 31st, 2010 @ 06:20 PM Reply

At 7/31/10 06:10 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I say sir Decky my dear sister is late in her pregnancy with the little whelp whos father is a native.

Sir Decky of Cheshire - Tush and fie my dear friend. You should celebrate your house getting larger, the more members the more accumulation of wealth even if he is from the seed of a native. Toast, a toast I say, to your sisters impregnation. The doctors say I'm developing acute alcoholism but what does that qwack know, bring forth the scotch and cigars. The cigars are from Cuba my dear boy.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Jul. 31st, 2010 @ 06:33 PM Reply

why thank you Sir Decky of Cheshire but I say celebration is not in order until said whelp is born but we must prepare the alcohol and cigars for he is to born any day now.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Jul. 31st, 2010 @ 08:03 PM Reply

At 7/31/10 06:33 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: why thank you Sir Decky of Cheshire but I say celebration is not in order until said whelp is born but we must prepare the alcohol and cigars for he is to born any day now.

Sir Decky of Cheshire - Keep me informed and I will be honored to celebrate the birth of your sisters offspring. I shall keep the Cigars in storage and the scotch in the bar, might even go ruffian and gets some party poppers. O my the mer.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Jul. 31st, 2010 @ 08:06 PM Reply

i say Sir Decky of Cheshire I say we get some sultry wenches for the occassion I do believe it calls for such a event.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Jul. 31st, 2010 @ 08:32 PM Reply

At 7/31/10 08:06 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: i say Sir Decky of Cheshire I say we get some sultry wenches for the occassion I do believe it calls for such a event.

Sir Decky of Cheshire - Yes, yes, quite. We should also acquire Opium pipes the size of an Elephants trunk and smoking jckets made of the finest silk this side of New Delhi. One has to look the part at these things you know.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Jul. 31st, 2010 @ 10:46 PM Reply

yes Sir Decky of Cheshire we shall get Opium with some Sultry Wenches!

Jokr789
Jokr789
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Jul. 31st, 2010 @ 11:13 PM Reply

Well hello again men! I've been spending much time lurking, just waiting for a good time for me to pop in and say something! So I haven't abandoned this establishment :)

Also, Congratulations of your sisters offspring!

I'll get to ordering my fine tea from Africa. But don't worry, I'll have my lesser servants clean it of any illness before they make it.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Jul. 31st, 2010 @ 11:21 PM Reply

silly people - there are no good teas from africa.

As for the butler - he used a VULGAR term..

LOL

vulgarity, nor eubonics, will not be tolerated!

fans self.

and remember -if this placei s lacking - there is always the high society chat - where if you announce high society - it may very well start! But only if there are sufficient members attending at that time.

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Jul. 31st, 2010 @ 11:26 PM Reply

At 7/31/10 11:13 PM, Jokr789 wrote: Well hello again men!

One still using your alt Gamewhiz. How droll. The rules of this establishment clearly state that the longer you have been a member of Newgrounds the higher up the food chain you are here. So get me my brandy servant :P. I'll have my tiffin at noon.

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to High Society Club Aug. 1st, 2010 @ 12:44 AM Reply

Prithee Sir Decky of Cheshire, since our rules so clearly define that the older one's account doth be, the higher up the chain of food he doth be. Since thou hath only been here for 6 months and 1 day, pray tell, where doth thou get the ability to talk with the tongue of such refinement?

I do say, anyone know why Sir Avian von Igneous, Esquire has not been around since the first page of this Manuscript?

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to High Society Club Aug. 1st, 2010 @ 01:17 AM Reply

Oh I do hate it when I forget which account I am currently using... Alas Jokr is My alt, and now I am on my regular account.

Besides Sir Decky, you have been around for a far shorter time than myself.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Aug. 1st, 2010 @ 07:41 AM Reply

At 8/1/10 12:44 AM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Prithee Sir Decky of Cheshire, since our rules so clearly define that the older one's account doth be, the higher up the chain of food he doth be. Since thou hath only been here for 6 months and 1 day, pray tell, where doth thou get the ability to talk with the tongue of such refinement?

I'm aware of this. It is why I was taking advantage of somebody newer being on. It rarely happens you see. I meant no disrespect. Come, join me now in a game of "Hit The Pheasant With The Walking Stick" whilst we discuss the finest cuts of pork that we use to wipe are derrieres in the presence of are poorest of servants.

At 8/1/10 01:17 AM, gamewiz202 wrote: Besides Sir Decky, you have been around for a far shorter time than myself.

You yes, Jokr no. I was only having a laugh my dear friend. I gathered that you were logged in under the wrong user *Posh Cackle. I also invite you to the game of hitting Pheasants, it rather fun.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 2nd, 2010 @ 04:36 AM Reply

Well excuse me darlings - but my tea appears to be getting cold - and since I dispatched my maids to all partake in the game of musket ball grenade croquet I need somebody to fetch me some tea - would one of you be a dear and do it? I do believe that my seniority vaults me to High Nobility status - far above you all :)

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to High Society Club Aug. 2nd, 2010 @ 03:38 PM Reply

Why yes I'll get someone right on that m'lady. JEEVES! Fetch us all some tea, and remember we don't use your commoner supply around here!

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Aug. 2nd, 2010 @ 06:19 PM Reply

Sir Decky of Cheshire - Have any of you chaps seen my antique Blunderbuss? I am missing my annual 18th century game hunt. I had hoped to show off my fine example of period weaponry to the other dignitaries amongst my fellow huntsman. I can not seem to find the thing though, drat and bother! At this rate I will be the only hunter there with a 20th century Springfield Rifle. O' what a fool I will look, I will never be able to hold my head up high at annual game hunt of any century.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Aug. 2nd, 2010 @ 06:36 PM Reply

my weapon of choice would be a long barrel revolver and a kilij weapons made for a duel of gentlemen!

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 3rd, 2010 @ 12:01 AM Reply

here you go darling. You dropped it in the courtyard.

High Society Club

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Aug. 3rd, 2010 @ 01:17 AM Reply

At 8/3/10 12:01 AM, Chronamut wrote: here you go darling. You dropped it in the courtyard.

Sir Decky of Cheshire - Fiddlesticks. I am a clumsy eccentric. It must have been when I was chasing a peasant with my Dogsbody, Binky. Hes a marvelous young boy who can do amazing things with his freshly harvested turnips. I met him on the steets of London some years ago selling pegs.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Aug. 3rd, 2010 @ 12:02 PM Reply

what were you doing buying pegs from COMMONERS?!?

BBS Signature
Odio
Odio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Aug. 3rd, 2010 @ 12:20 PM Reply

Can I join? I want to be a fancy princess.

I am Queen Cirno of the Ice Fairies! I am the strongest and most elegant of all the fairies. Please, take me into your care, noble lords and madams.

BBS Signature