New Topic Respond to this Topic
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 20:41:27 Reply

Sir Decky of Cheshire: James Bottomtooth is a commoner. I remember when he was nothing more then a street urchin that scampered around polishing the shoes of the well-to-do gentleman of Trafalgar Square. Hes only were he is now because of his dealings with the ladys of the night. He'll never be a true blue blood like us good gents.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 21:42:42 Reply

indeed indeed.

and oh dear who let that FILTHY.. THING in hree - oh the french are simply rubbish - rubbish I say!

MAN THE CATAPULT! The last french we catapulted was a french maid - I do believe her rotting remains still poke out of the courtyard..

as for nobility status - I would say.. at LEAST 3 years - but the farther back the more esteemed you shall be, more wealth, land, medals, servants and whatnot.

also I see we neve new recruits! I would update ye list but.. I am tired of doing so ... someone else shall have to instead.

Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 22:06:48 Reply

At 7/17/10 09:42 PM, Chronamut wrote:
as for nobility status - I would say.. at LEAST 3 years - but the farther back the more esteemed you shall be, more wealth, land, medals, servants and whatnot.

Sir Carleston: Oh, Bugger; looks like I won't be a noble for at least another 5 months. Oh well then. Oh and can someone PLEASE clean up that horrid french body? Every time I walk within 50 yards of it I feel quite ill.

Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 22:21:08 Reply

At 7/17/10 09:42 PM, Chronamut wrote: as for nobility status - I would say.. at LEAST 3 years - but the farther back the more esteemed you shall be, more wealth, land, medals, servants and whatnot.

Curses! I am just a humble "Sir", for the time being anyway. I do believe that I am one of the bottom of the pack, so to speak. I'm one of the young bloods that inherited money from ones dear deceased Papa. It matters not one bit when one is as delightfully eccentric as one is.

BBS Signature
Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-18 09:27:40 Reply

At 7/17/10 10:21 PM, Decky1991 wrote: Curses! I am just a humble "Sir", for the time being anyway. I do believe that I am one of the bottom of the pack, so to speak. I'm one of the young bloods that inherited money from ones dear deceased Papa. It matters not one bit when one is as delightfully eccentric as one is.

It seems that you narrowly outrank me, It seems that I need to work my way through the ranks, so to speak, However the wealth that I was left by father will certainly help with this most important matter.

Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-18 09:52:20 Reply

At 7/18/10 09:27 AM, rorypearce94 wrote:
At 7/17/10 10:21 PM, Decky1991 wrote: Curses! I am just a humble "Sir", for the time being anyway. I do believe that I am one of the bottom of the pack, so to speak. I'm one of the young bloods that inherited money from ones dear deceased Papa. It matters not one bit when one is as delightfully eccentric as one is.
It seems that you narrowly outrank me, It seems that I need to work my way through the ranks, so to speak, However the wealth that I was left by father will certainly help with this most important matter.

It appears to be us two good Sirs against the rest of this inteen soirees. We should form an alliance, together are time here is much vaster.

It is with great sadness that I have to inform the other members that ones eerie, phychic connection thing (internet) is kaput. I'll be back as soon as I can.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-18 10:45:57 Reply

I say dear boys what will we do with these uncivilized Scotts and French?

ZeroGravity
ZeroGravity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-18 11:34:03 Reply

Je suis désolé ... Je pensais que je serais accepté ici ... Mais passons! Un Français supérieure, comme moi, n'a rien à faire autour de vous les Anglais!

Au revoir!

Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-18 12:40:35 Reply

At 7/18/10 09:52 AM, Decky1991 wrote: It is with great sadness that I have to inform the other members that ones eerie, phychic connection thing (internet) is kaput. I'll be back as soon as I can.

Are you a German good sire? No? Then please refrain from the use of that vulgar language, Any chaps, It appears that The IIll shaven frenchman is back, complete in his garlic necklace and blue berret, a hah hah.

There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-18 13:36:27 Reply

At 7/18/10 11:34 AM, zer0gravity1 wrote: Je suis désolé ... Je pensais que je serais accepté ici ... Mais passons! Un Français supérieure, comme moi, n'a rien à faire autour de vous les Anglais!

Au revoir!

Sir Carleston: Oh look the Frenchman is back, ha haha! though it seems he is retreating. Such a familiar circumstance I do say. Oh I Have another French Joke!

Q. How many jokes are there about the French?
A. One, the rest are true

Oh I could do this all day! Anyone for tea?

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-18 15:39:03 Reply

At 7/18/10 11:34 AM, zer0gravity1 wrote: random french wordy crap

I say, I am surprised you did not take the time to read our Charter old bean. Oh well, that's your fault. Thus you are mocked forever due to your own vast ignorance. Also, this grand place, called Newgrounds has a rule in their Charter about using foreign languages on the message boards dear chap.

This is an English speaking site only you annoying little French person. Go eat your snails and leave us in peace.

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Gamer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-18 17:44:37 Reply

At 7/18/10 03:39 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: This is an English speaking site only you annoying little French person. Go eat your snails and leave us in peace.

oh, that is just popycock my good fellow, everyone knows that those Frenchys would just surrender.

TF2 Crew I User Icon Makers Club I Source Filmmaker Crew I
NEWGROUNDS TF2 Server: 192.223.24.28

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-20 16:25:40 Reply

ahh such wonderful banter - I do approve!

as for those who are not of noble status b- a noble society still needs its court - minstrels, jesters, maids, servants, pages, etc etc. Take up a role!

SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-20 17:23:25 Reply

Indeed, Lady Tottiington. She does so make a fine point. Pick a role you commoners or get ridiculed by our butlers or whoever else we choose to mock you on our behalf. :)

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-20 17:27:41 Reply

Good day to you chaps

I have recently returned from my lengthy expedition to the barbarian province of Mongolia where I sought to find a new market and educate the savages with healthy English values.

Unfortunately I caught myself a rather cruel bout of Smallpox, even now as I type the disease ravages my bodice.

A spot of tea and a nap ought to bolster this old body of mine, hohoho

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-20 17:44:50 Reply

hmm I say thats quite meritous of you I give my condolencese of said small pox.

Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-20 20:56:36 Reply

Oh good news everybody! My uncle who has been sick for quite some time has finally passed and given his entire fortune to me! I've also hired a new butler. A fine young chap he is!

Now I will be off in my new mansion sipping on my tea.

BBS Signature
Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-22 14:51:10 Reply

At 7/20/10 05:27 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: Good day to you chaps

I have recently returned from my lengthy expedition to the barbarian province of Mongolia where I sought to find a new market and educate the savages with healthy English values.

Unfortunately I caught myself a rather cruel bout of Smallpox, even now as I type the disease ravages my bodice.

A spot of tea and a nap ought to bolster this old body of mine, hohoho

I know the problems you face sire, I was a handsome young man when I travelled to India, when I returned, I had syphillis, still I managed to find some top notch tea over there.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-22 17:35:22 Reply

sadly those of you that come back wth diseases are burned alie to save the rest of us - I am sorry dear but it is the stake for you!

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-22 17:39:32 Reply

Oh dear oh dear

At least let me get my good petticoat before I go good sir

I thought I could shake this bug but now my bedroom floor looks like melted Africans

Hohohohohohohoho

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-22 17:41:11 Reply

At 7/22/10 05:39 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: Oh dear oh dear

At least let me get my good petticoat before I go good sir

I thought I could shake this bug but now my bedroom floor looks like melted Africans

Hohohohohohohoho

Come on come on we haven't got all day - we have a whole list of disease ridden individuals, as well as witches, left handed people, protestants and homosexuals to burn.

Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-22 19:33:03 Reply

At 7/22/10 05:41 PM, Chronamut wrote: Come on come on we haven't got all day - we have a whole list of disease ridden individuals, as well as witches, left handed people, protestants and homosexuals to burn.

Oh why must we burn them? They to make an aweful smell whenever we do so. Why don't we just send them off to Africa to be eaten by tigers and such. Or we can shoot them in the forest and bury them in a central grave as a warning to the rest of those witches, left handed and homosexuals.

Just a thought my lady.

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-22 19:37:14 Reply

I REGRET NOTHING!

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-23 13:51:18 Reply

At 7/22/10 07:33 PM, gamewiz202 wrote:
At 7/22/10 05:41 PM, Chronamut wrote: Come on come on we haven't got all day - we have a whole list of disease ridden individuals, as well as witches, left handed people, protestants and homosexuals to burn.
Oh why must we burn them? They to make an aweful smell whenever we do so. Why don't we just send them off to Africa to be eaten by tigers and such. Or we can shoot them in the forest and bury them in a central grave as a warning to the rest of those witches, left handed and homosexuals.

Just a thought my lady.

we already used up all the mass graves for the victims of the black plague - we also needed to cover their bodies in limestone so that they wouldn't rise again as vampires - blasted draculas!

all factual truths. They thought black plague victims were vampires because they dripped blood from their mouths..
Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-23 15:57:30 Reply

At 7/23/10 01:51 PM, Chronamut wrote:
we already used up all the mass graves for the victims of the black plague - we also needed to cover their bodies in limestone so that they wouldn't rise again as vampires - blasted draculas!

all factual truths. They thought black plague victims were vampires because they dripped blood from their mouths..

Lady Tottington is quite right, we are out of space to bury the dead. Instead, we shall burn them in a bonfire that shall be seen from Egypt to London.

I must say, my condolences go to my greatest maid, the one who served such wondrous tea. She wasn't as attractive with those vile pustules on her pretty face. She will be missed.

How about you join the NGPD? Just what is the Newgrounds Police Dept.? Click the link and find out for yourself!

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-24 03:36:00 Reply

I do say my sister is late in her pregnancy with the little whelp she should go into labor latter this week I dare say.

Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-24 04:25:17 Reply

At 7/23/10 04:39 PM, Ejit wrote:
At 7/14/10 06:36 AM, rorypearce94 wrote: Thy name is Rory Pearce, the Earl of essexshire
Swine!

Foul count of colchester!

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-25 14:41:07 Reply

At 7/24/10 04:25 AM, rorypearce94 wrote:
At 7/14/10 06:36 AM, rorypearce94 wrote: Thy name is Rory Pearce, the Earl of essexshire
Swine!
Foul cunt of colchester!

there - I fixed your phrase for you darling :)

Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-26 15:43:25 Reply

At 7/26/10 02:32 PM, Ejit wrote:
At 7/25/10 02:41 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 7/24/10 04:25 AM, rorypearce94 wrote:
Swine!
Foul cunt of colchester!
there - I fixed your phrase for you darling :)
ghurrrrrrr

If I may quote some of the kanguage used by the majority of the youth today
"LOL" How was that?

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-27 12:11:28 Reply

you sicken me- GET OUT OF OUR REALM!!

YOU ARE BANISHED!!

BANSHIIIIED

all normal text is only utterable through quoted text :P