Be a Supporter!

High Society Club

  • 53,736 Views
  • 1,110 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-13 15:52:09 Reply

At 7/13/10 03:28 AM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Lady Tottington, for some reason, I just simply cannot get enough of this audio submission you hath made way back in the days of yore.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/8 453
It simply is marvelous and quite pleasing to mine own ear. Exquisite, simply an exquisite masterpiece m'lady.

oh dear.. I was but a young Lady back then.. totally unaware of what I was doing..

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 04:36:27 Reply

At 7/13/10 03:52 PM, Chronamut wrote: oh dear.. I was but a young Lady back then.. totally unaware of what I was doing..

I say so my dear lady you were quite the prude.

Rory
Rory
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 05:43:38 Reply

I say! I seem to have stumbled across this wonderous establishment, may I join this rather astounding club?


Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 06:15:10 Reply

At 7/14/10 05:43 AM, rorypearce94 wrote: I say! I seem to have stumbled across this wonderous establishment, may I join this rather astounding club?

what is thy name good sir?

Rory
Rory
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 06:36:38 Reply

At 7/14/10 06:15 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 7/14/10 05:43 AM, rorypearce94 wrote: I say! I seem to have stumbled across this wonderous establishment, may I join this rather astounding club?
what is thy name good sir?

Thy name is Rory Pearce, the Earl of essexshire


Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 06:56:08 Reply

At 7/14/10 06:36 AM, rorypearce94 wrote:
At 7/14/10 06:15 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 7/14/10 05:43 AM, rorypearce94 wrote: I say! I seem to have stumbled across this wonderous establishment, may I join this rather astounding club?
what is thy name good sir?
Thy name is Rory Pearce, the Earl of essexshire

Welcome good sir to the Newgrounds High Society!

Rory
Rory
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 07:02:39 Reply

At 7/14/10 06:56 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Welcome good sir to the Newgrounds High Society!

Thank you good sir, what name has been bestowed upon you?


Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 07:11:57 Reply

At 7/14/10 07:02 AM, rorypearce94 wrote:
At 7/14/10 06:56 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Welcome good sir to the Newgrounds High Society!
Thank you good sir, what name has been bestowed upon you?

Commodore Von Wienerschnitzel The III kind sir.

Rory
Rory
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 07:21:55 Reply

At 7/14/10 07:11 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Commodore Von Wienerschnitzel The III kind sir.

Excellent, I am pleased to make your aquintance. Ah gentlemen, It appears that the amount of posts I have in the newgrounds establishment has reached the wonderfull number of 1500


Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 08:11:58 Reply

Good Show old boy. I myself am close to move to a nice round number to.

SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Gamer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 13:04:07 Reply

Shouldn't our newest member be among the commoners, rubbish, minstrels, and all the lesser dregs of society since he has not even been here for 6 months, let alone a year? I do believe that our dearest Lady Tottington hath made that rule rather clear.

You commoner, come shine my butler's shoes then go fetcheth me some tea. I am feeling quite parched if I may say so.


Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
Rory
Rory
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 14:33:46 Reply

At 7/14/10 01:04 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Shouldn't our newest member be among the commoners, rubbish, minstrels, and all the lesser dregs of society since he has not even been here for 6 months, let alone a year? I do believe that our dearest Lady Tottington hath made that rule rather clear.

You commoner, come shine my butler's shoes then go fetcheth me some tea. I am feeling quite parched if I may say so.

It seems that the easy life of a young dandy which I so dreamed of will not come today. Awful shame that. *Shines shoes*


Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 16:04:55 Reply

I say my fine gents this is my 7,400 post jolly good show.

Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 17:18:49 Reply

Oh marvelous, I do wish I cared more! I just finished a sporting game of Cannonball Raquetball, and i must say, I have easily made the highest score! I do wish I had another friend to playeth with, the other gentlemen is a might beat up from our last encounter.


How about you join the NGPD? Just what is the Newgrounds Police Dept.? Click the link and find out for yourself!

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Gamer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 17:48:58 Reply

What I would like to know is, how is it our servants are able to survive these dangerous sports we make them play?

Sure we may be wealthy, but how much are we paying for healthcare, just for our jolly amusement?


Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-14 18:46:35 Reply

At 7/14/10 05:48 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Sure we may be wealthy, but how much are we paying for healthcare, just for our jolly amusement?

hehehe surely you jest good sir healthcare my word that is a witty jest.

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-16 03:05:26 Reply

At 7/14/10 06:46 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 7/14/10 05:48 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Sure we may be wealthy, but how much are we paying for healthcare, just for our jolly amusement?
hehehe surely you jest good sir healthcare my word that is a witty jest.

Yes, surely you must jest. What sort of gentleman would provide "healthcare" to mere commoners when replacement workers can be purchased from orphanages at such low prices?

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-16 05:37:02 Reply

At 7/16/10 03:05 AM, bgraybr wrote: Yes, surely you must jest. What sort of gentleman would provide "healthcare" to mere commoners when replacement workers can be purchased from orphanages at such low prices?

exactly! what madman would give your commoner servants healthcare?healthcare is pointless for a mere commoner they only last for thirty years tops.

SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Gamer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-16 14:05:05 Reply

Well it seems you gentlemen have made thine point exceedingly clear. Well made gents. I just think it a waste to have to pay someone to help clean up the courts, what with all the blood, guts, gore, and bone shards about than just let our amusement get fixed up.


Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
ZeroGravity
ZeroGravity
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 15:17:05 Reply

Bonjour! Si vous permettez, je voudrais me joindre à cette partie de thé délicieux petit que vous avez ici! Bernard! Chercher mon manteau, si vous pouvez!
Ma mère était l'un de vous dégoûtant britannique, mais mon père est un Français de qualité supérieure! Je suppose que je pourrais supporter logement parmi vous Britanniques sale pour une tasse de thé!

Oh! Mon Dieu, j'ai presque oublié! J'ai apporté des escargots!

Google translator

ZeroGravity
ZeroGravity
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 15:21:38 Reply

[again, sorry for double post...i keep forgetting theres no editing here]
Oh! J'ai oublié de vous dire mon nom. Mon nom est Monsieur Pierre Devereaux!

Rory
Rory
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 15:48:26 Reply

At 7/16/10 05:37 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: exactly! what madman would give your commoner servants healthcare?healthcare is pointless for a mere commoner they only last for thirty years tops.

Indeed! If the commoners who worked in my factory wished to have teeth, they should stopped attempting to eat rocks or whatever it is that the great unwashed do these days. If they have no healthcare, then they will work instead of pointlessly feigning injuries.


Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Gamer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 15:50:39 Reply

I say my fellow gents, it looks like a French person wishes to join. It seems as though he did not take the time to read our charter. Dare I say it? Jolly good then, let the mocking commence my fine fellows.

I shall start.

"What's the most common French expression?" The answer is "I give up."

let the mocking of the French continue gents.

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Member since: Dec. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 16:02:03 Reply

I do say, this club seems quite interesting. I claim the name of Sir Carleston, of the Charles fortune.
May I join this fine establishment?

Also if I may ask, what would be considered a "old signup date" as I have only joined in 2007.

Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 17:18:22 Reply

What is going on here? One does like it though. I request to join this gathering of the posh tongue, my name is Sir Decky of Cheshire, charmed to make your acquaintance. I must away now to beat my servant boy, he dared to present me with a less then average stuffed Pheasant. Where are the medieval torcher devices?


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Gamer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 17:26:14 Reply

Professor Nitwit: I say gentlemen, shall we all have some good olde fashion tea whilest we make fun of those who are below us?

High Society Club


TF2 Crew I User Icon Makers Club I Source Filmmaker Crew I
NEWGROUNDS TF2 Server: 192.223.24.28

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Member since: Dec. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 18:05:51 Reply

At 7/17/10 05:26 PM, DrClay wrote: Professor Nitwit: I say gentlemen, shall we all have some good olde fashion tea whilest we make fun of those who are below us?

Sir Carleston: Well Professor Nitwit, that sounds like a grand idea! I'll get some peasant to make the tea now.

Oh Jeeves! Cometh here and make us some tea!


Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
Rory
Rory
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 18:26:13 Reply

At 7/17/10 03:50 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: I say my fellow gents, it looks like a French person wishes to join. It seems as though he did not take the time to read our charter. Dare I say it? Jolly good then, let the mocking commence my fine fellows.

I shall start.

"What's the most common French expression?" The answer is "I give up."

let the mocking of the French continue gents.

Well I say, the french come crawling back to us for forgiveness, do they? weel after all they've done, they do not deserve it. I have prepared a rather humorous remark about said nation; "What is the most common french military strategy?" the answer is "Surrender"


Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Gamer
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 18:47:29 Reply

At 7/17/10 06:26 PM, rorypearce94 wrote: Well I say, the french come crawling back to us for forgiveness, do they? weel after all they've done, they do not deserve it. I have prepared a rather humorous remark about said nation; "What is the most common french military strategy?" the answer is "Surrender"

ha-ha-ha

High Society Club


TF2 Crew I User Icon Makers Club I Source Filmmaker Crew I
NEWGROUNDS TF2 Server: 192.223.24.28

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Member since: Dec. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to High Society Club 2010-07-17 20:33:46 Reply

Sir Carleston: Oh I have one! How do you get a French waiters attention? answer- Start ordering in German! Ha haha!

Aren't the french just one big joke anyway?


Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature