Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-04-17 07:30:55 Reply

At 4/16/12 10:25 PM, jjjkuk wrote:
At 4/16/12 01:05 PM, Dromedary wrote: Good day fellows, how goes the club?
Good morrow. I have managed to instill fear in several members. Would you like to join their miserly state-of-being?

Romania you say? I fought with them in the great war, I was attached to one of your cavalry regiments. Thank heavens I was allowed to keep my batman Jeeves with me, as your standard of living was somewhat... lacking. So, my humble answer to your question is no sir, not until you have proven you belong in our bracket of humanity.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-04-22 09:30:12 Reply

At 4/22/12 08:31 AM, Amaranthus wrote: I have a cunning plan mylord.

Dear sir, one has had it up to my brow with your cunning plans. The last time I listened to one of them we ended up handing over power of German to The Kaiser and I simply can not be the only one who sees that it is all going to end in one big disagreement. If I was you I would take a back seat with the plans for a while until it settles down, one doesn't think that it'll last for long, I mean when have the Jerrys ever caused that big of a fuss.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-04-22 11:57:43 Reply

Speak us, peasant. Tell us your plan.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-04-27 15:29:00 Reply

At 4/27/12 02:36 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 4/22/12 11:57 AM, Dromedary wrote: Speak us, peasant. Tell us your plan.
The plan is to leave England.
They say there's a epidemic disease here.

Firstly it's an not "a" and secondly it's merely a touch of Ye Olde Smallpoxs nothing for us High Society folk to worry about. Of course this may exclude the street urchins amongst us. Everybody, stay away from them and for the love of all that is in the good lord's kingdom don't eat their peasant food, not even out of general good grace.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to High Society Club 2012-04-27 16:00:51 Reply

At 4/27/12 03:32 PM, Amaranthus wrote: I'm sorry mylord but i thought you knew i come from Belgica so my English may have faults.

Ye gads man! Wash your mouth out with soap and boil a toad on yer noggin before you get the case of the brothies! I can already see foam forming at yer undergarments!

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-04-27 16:16:18 Reply

At 4/27/12 04:00 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 4/27/12 03:32 PM, Amaranthus wrote: I'm sorry mylord but i thought you knew i come from Belgica so my English may have faults.
Ye gads man! Wash your mouth out with soap and boil a toad on yer noggin before you get the case of the brothies! I can already see foam forming at yer undergarments!

Indeed, indeed.

I say I believe it has been a while since you have visited ours snotty club Connie Renolds. How has one been?

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to High Society Club 2012-04-28 06:59:12 Reply

At 4/27/12 04:16 PM, Decky wrote: I say I believe it has been a while since you have visited ours snotty club Connie Renolds. How has one been?

One does not wish to divulge into such trivial things regarding myself. One is just a simple servant is all.
*Bows and begins to make the afternoon tea*

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-05-06 06:57:25 Reply

At 5/6/12 06:44 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Breaks character: can i become a salesman instead of a servant?

What? No! There were no salesman in The High Society, I don't believe they existed and if they did we wouldn't let that sort of scum in here. The rules of the club were set for a reason, you are a servant for now.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-05-09 11:38:18 Reply

I was having a chat with a friend of mine, discussing the system that were when a gent turns the age of 18 and is welcomed into a room decorated with grand art works, wooden paneled walls and two wingback chairs. One of these chairs is occupied by an old chap dress in the finest attire, smoking a cigar with a glass of scotch. He beckons you to sit in the other wingback and offers you a drink and cigar. He then simply says in a grumbly, wizened voice "congatulations".

What do you guys make of this?

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to High Society Club 2012-05-09 18:02:41 Reply

At 5/9/12 11:38 AM, Decky wrote: What do you guys make of this?

Are we off to the Bore War sir? What fun.

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-05-11 21:05:02 Reply

At 4/27/12 04:00 PM, Confucianism wrote: Ye gads man!

It's "E gads", you serf.

At 5/9/12 11:38 AM, Decky wrote: I was having a chat with a friend of mine, discussing the system that were when a gent turns the age of 18...

That seems fine. Better than going through some sort of ritual that the primitives of third world countries go through.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Greggg586
Greggg586
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Gamer
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-22 23:38:29 Reply

hows da old gang doin

KEEPIN It REAL Like HOLIFIELD, RAW like STAR WAR, CLEAN like Mr. CLEAN, MEAN Like Mr. T, SWEET Like SWEET TEA, I BRING THE BOOM shakalaka! Da Kool Kids Go Here

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-23 06:49:23 Reply

At 8/22/12 11:38 PM, Greggg586 wrote: hows da old gang doin

My, O' my. It's good to see another gentle sir entering this place once again. I've been in the courner counting the sadly perished spiders in their cobweb tombs. May I get you a glass of brandy or a fine cigar? I'll just have to dust them off. Such finery simply shouldn't be wasted on the creepy crawlies I must say. I wonder if Connie Renolds is still out fighting the Bore war?

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-23 12:42:12 Reply

At 8/23/12 08:01 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Do you wish for a beverage, sir?

It's too early for a beverage you nit whitt!
~Smacks Ama over the head with a rolled up flat cap~
Now, I believe it's time for us to beggin preperations for afternoon tea.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-23 15:56:39 Reply

good news chaps I have returned from the Far East after starting a Export business I shall be making money by pounds! I must say those savages must be taught civility and sophistication!

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-23 17:33:04 Reply

At 8/23/12 03:56 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: good news chaps I have returned from the Far East after starting a Export business I shall be making money by pounds! I must say those savages must be taught civility and sophistication!

Good, good. Don't forget to bring us back some nice rare spices for the kitchen rack. We are running low and I will not be the barbarian that has to eat unseasoned lamb. I simply refuse.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-24 23:39:40 Reply

'Ello guv'nors. I am known as Galco, currently in service to the Earl of Northampton. I would be honored to join this fine establishment, but only if you would have me.

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-25 02:11:21 Reply

At 8/23/12 05:33 PM, Decky wrote: Good, good. Don't forget to bring us back some nice rare spices for the kitchen rack. We are running low and I will not be the barbarian that has to eat unseasoned lamb. I simply refuse.

quite quite I found this rare species that local conissuers use. I have a load coming VIA Ship.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-25 04:09:47 Reply

At 8/24/12 11:39 PM, Spretznaz wrote: 'Ello guv'nors. I am known as Galco, currently in service to the Earl of Northampton. I would be honored to join this fine establishment, but only if you would have me.

Pleased to met you Galco, I'm Sir Decky of Cheshire and I welcome you to the high society. Sadly with your sign up date you are a simple commoner who must have had pity taken upon him by Earl Northampton. Alas you'll get promoted to the higher ranks in time. Now get me a beverage.

At 8/25/12 02:11 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/23/12 05:33 PM, Decky wrote: We are running low and I will not be the barbarian that has to eat unseasoned lamb. I simply refuse.
quite quite I found this rare species that local conissuers use. I have a load coming VIA Ship.

Stupendous news, we'll feast on lamb when it arrives.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-25 16:32:35 Reply

At 8/25/12 04:09 AM, Decky wrote:
At 8/24/12 11:39 PM, Spretznaz wrote: 'Ello guv'nors. I am known as Galco, currently in service to the Earl of Northampton. I would be honored to join this fine establishment, but only if you would have me.
Pleased to met you Galco, I'm Sir Decky of Cheshire and I welcome you to the high society. Sadly with your sign up date you are a simple commoner who must have had pity taken upon him by Earl Northampton. Alas you'll get promoted to the higher ranks in time. Now get me a beverage.

Ah well, at least I was able to buy my way out of the peasantry. Good enough, for now. Here's your beverage, sir.

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-25 23:17:15 Reply

My good sirs and madams, I would request admittance to this society of yours.

http://mumbo.newgrounds.com/
I'm a bisexual fgt. send me dick pics pls.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-26 05:06:52 Reply

At 8/25/12 04:32 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Ah well, at least I was able to buy my way out of the peasantry. Good enough, for now. Here's your beverage, sir.

Ah good and yes by this time next year you should be able to boss any new members with a more resent sign up date around. 'Tis splendid fun, talking of which where is that insufferable child Amaranthus? I'm in need of some entertainment and wish for him to juggle hot cole.

At 8/25/12 11:17 PM, Mumbo wrote: My good sirs and madams, I would request admittance to this society of yours.

Quite, quite. One has to state a name for ones self though.

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-27 20:25:17 Reply

At 8/25/12 11:17 PM, Mumbo wrote: My good sirs and madams, I would request admittance to this society of yours.
Quite, quite. One has to state a name for ones self though.

Ah yes yes, forgive my impatience. My given name is Chuggington Mumbo the seventh. Charmed.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-27 20:30:11 Reply

At 8/27/12 08:25 PM, Mumbo wrote: Ah yes yes, forgive my impatience. My given name is Chuggington Mumbo the seventh. Charmed.

how do you do sir? I am Commodore Von Wienerschnitzel The III.

Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-27 20:34:15 Reply

At 8/27/12 08:30 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/27/12 08:25 PM, Mumbo wrote: Ah yes yes, forgive my impatience. My given name is Chuggington Mumbo the seventh. Charmed.
how do you do sir? I am Commodore Von Wienerschnitzel The III.

Greetings Commodore. I trust you run a tight ship? I caught sight of her off the dock. A magnificent vessel to behold.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-27 21:12:46 Reply

At 8/27/12 08:34 PM, Mumbo wrote: Greetings Commodore. I trust you run a tight ship? I caught sight of her off the dock. A magnificent vessel to behold.

Quite I run my ship tight, but treat my men Stern but Fair. she is a beauty though she is a Galleon made of the finest English Oak! we just returned from a voyage from the Far East.

Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-27 21:17:54 Reply

At 8/27/12 09:12 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/27/12 08:34 PM, Mumbo wrote: Greetings Commodore. I trust you run a tight ship? I caught sight of her off the dock. A magnificent vessel to behold.
Quite I run my ship tight, but treat my men Stern but Fair. she is a beauty though she is a Galleon made of the finest English Oak! we just returned from a voyage from the Far East.

I do hope you have successfully obtained those much-needed spices we seem to have a shortage of around here. Speaking of which, I better go prepare that porterhouse steak Sir Decky wanted.

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-27 21:25:51 Reply

At 8/27/12 09:17 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
I do hope you have successfully obtained those much-needed spices we seem to have a shortage of around here. Speaking of which, I better go prepare that porterhouse steak Sir Decky wanted.

Dear, would you be so kind as to prepare another? I find myself famished!

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-28 00:19:48 Reply

At 8/27/12 09:25 PM, Mumbo wrote:
At 8/27/12 09:17 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
Dear, would you be so kind as to prepare another? I find myself famished!

Unfortunately, I only serve people with a distinguished title to their name, which, judging by your sign-up date, does not include you. I'm terribly sorry, servant Mumbo.

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-28 10:06:13 Reply

where all the fine ass high society bitchez atttt

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature