New Topic Respond to this Topic
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 10:19 AM Reply

At 11/9/10 05:02 PM, Par0xysM wrote: Greetings everyone, Mr. Piddlesworth here. I apologize most sincerely for my absence, but I have been overwhelmed with constant duties that need to be done. May I ask how my fellow members of the high society are doing?

Quite good thanks - another drink, Sir Piddlesworth, and don't dawdle :)

At 11/9/10 11:36 PM, Silentkat wrote: Oh, hello my good chaps. May I come together on this most exquisite journey of royalty and happiness?

I'm up for a little game of croquet in the cherry orchid, would anybody care to challenge me in a match? I have tea and crumpets....

yes you may most esteemed noble - may I ask how you came about your prestigious rank? Military exploits? Mercental wealth? Favours from the queen?

grenade croquet you say.. I will fetch one of my servants to play in my stead - MISTER PIDDLESWORTH! I summon thee!

chop chop
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 05:03 PM Reply

At 11/10/10 04:12 PM, Silentkat wrote: Oh fiddlesticks, I have appeared to dirty my monocle. Anybody have some cleaner?

I do Colonel Miller. I am Sir Decky of Cheshire and your name shall be on the roster when it is next posted.

Talking of rosters chaps, I fear the next one might be a little late. Ones internet connection is broken. I shall post it when I can and there maybe no problem.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 11th, 2010 @ 10:44 AM Reply

At 11/10/10 07:18 PM, Silentkat wrote: Why thank you Sir Decky, it is nice to finally make your acquaintance.

On a second note, it's rather dashing to join you chaps. I look forward to many great times with you fellow gentlemen.

TEA FOR ALL!

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Nov. 11th, 2010 @ 12:38 PM Reply

At 11/11/10 10:44 AM, Chronamut wrote: TEA FOR ALL!

Now that winter is setting in, ma lady, I say that we accompany the Tea with some rather exquisite Canapés. Maybe we could organize a dinner party to bring in the new season. Quickly chaps to the piano for a good old fashioned sing song.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to High Society Club Nov. 11th, 2010 @ 02:29 PM Reply

At 11/11/10 12:38 PM, Decky wrote: Quickly chaps to the piano for a good old fashioned sing song.

sing us a song, your the piano gentleman!
sing us a song tonight!

High Society Club

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 11th, 2010 @ 10:57 PM Reply

At 11/11/10 02:29 PM, klik wrote:
At 11/11/10 12:38 PM, Decky wrote: Quickly chaps to the piano for a good old fashioned sing song.
sing us a song, your the piano gentleman!
sing us a song tonight!

wrong CENTURY my dear.

*tk* now.. who is up for some mighty swell baroque music?

TO THE HARPSICHORD!

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Nov. 12th, 2010 @ 06:29 AM Reply

At 11/11/10 10:57 PM, Chronamut wrote: TO THE HARPSICHORD!

I once courted a girl who owned her own Harpsichord in her boudoir, I would often go around to tune it maybe even play a small flutter. O' to be young again.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 12th, 2010 @ 12:12 PM Reply

At 11/12/10 06:29 AM, Decky wrote:
At 11/11/10 10:57 PM, Chronamut wrote: TO THE HARPSICHORD!
I once courted a girl who owned her own Harpsichord in her boudoir, I would often go around to tune it maybe even play a small flutter. O' to be young again.

yes youth is wasted on the young.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Nov. 17th, 2010 @ 11:03 AM Reply

I say, does anybody fancy a spot of Backgammon by the fire in the Wing-back chairs? I just need an excuse to indulge in some of the highest quality Brandy.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 17th, 2010 @ 02:47 PM Reply

At 11/17/10 11:03 AM, Decky wrote: I say, does anybody fancy a spot of Backgammon by the fire in the Wing-back chairs? I just need an excuse to indulge in some of the highest quality Brandy.

yes let us retire to the drawing room.

Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Nov. 17th, 2010 @ 03:57 PM Reply

At 11/17/10 02:47 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 11/17/10 11:03 AM, Decky wrote: I say, does anybody fancy a spot of Backgammon by the fire in the Wing-back chairs? I just need an excuse to indulge in some of the highest quality Brandy.

Indeed, yet I have a very distinct feeling that the ruffians and scallywags that claim to be of nobility will forcibly join us, somewhat ruining the exclusivity that the drawing room has. I say we refuse to give them brandy.

Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Nov. 17th, 2010 @ 05:10 PM Reply

At 11/17/10 03:57 PM, Rory wrote: Indeed, yet I have a very distinct feeling that the ruffians and scallywags that claim to be of nobility will forcibly join us, somewhat ruining the exclusivity that the drawing room has. I say we refuse to give them brandy.

There is a reason why there is a pub in town.

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Nov. 17th, 2010 @ 09:42 PM Reply

At 11/17/10 03:57 PM, Rory wrote:
At 11/17/10 02:47 PM, Chronamut wrote:
Indeed, yet I have a very distinct feeling that the ruffians and scallywags that claim to be of nobility will forcibly join us, somewhat ruining the exclusivity that the drawing room has. I say we refuse to give them brandy.

We simply claim steak to the Wing-backs by way of siting on them, then order the ruffians to get us a drink from the bar. After which we will make them listen as we discuss are wealth.

At 11/17/10 05:10 PM, 34Deadman wrote: There is a reason why there is a pub in town.

I have heard of such a place. I hear tales that they serve Ales in Tankards as men with guts lay about horrid, dirty, unvarnished chairs. I can almost smell the stale beer now. I don't think I would enjoy a night at the local pub. Much prefer it here, I like the style.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 11:46 AM Reply

2010! LOWLY PEASANT! Go back to the pubs!

now where were we decky. Your vaunted status as roster holder grants you immunity from such paltry political affairs.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 11:48 AM Reply

ooh my apologies- that stab was meant for rory - not you my dear decky. so easy for one to take offense.

fans self furiously

i feel a hankering for some grenade badminton - the unlucky individual who hits the "birdie" when the timer runs out goes bye bye - unless they are fortunate enough to hit it into the air and have it explode in the air..

a very bloody and interestign sport- naturally players must give each other a wide girth - can't have needless casualties now.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 12:29 PM Reply

At 11/18/10 11:48 AM, Chronamut wrote: ooh my apologies- that stab was meant for rory - not you my dear decky. so easy for one to take offense.

Its is ok ma lady, everybody makes mistakes even the high society. Granted it is a lot less common place then the mistakes of the lower people.

i feel a hankering for some grenade badminton - the unlucky individual who hits the "birdie" when the timer runs out goes bye bye - unless they are fortunate enough to hit it into the air and have it explode in the air..

a very bloody and interestign sport- naturally players must give each other a wide girth - can't have needless casualties now.

Sounds like it could be a fun afternoon, especially watching the servant's tournament. My personal favorite pass time is going to the roof of the High Society and picking of the older servants that are near retirement age with a 17th century Musket in true Space Invader style. I'm starting to think that I'll actually make the working class extinct if I carry on my bloody, eccentric and down right merciless onslaught.

BBS Signature
34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 05:16 PM Reply

At 11/17/10 09:42 PM, Decky wrote:
At 11/17/10 05:10 PM, 34Deadman wrote: There is a reason why there is a pub in town.
I have heard of such a place. I hear tales that they serve Ales in Tankards as men with guts lay about horrid, dirty, unvarnished chairs. I can almost smell the stale beer now. I don't think I would enjoy a night at the local pub. Much prefer it here, I like the style.

I would like to dine in high class wine. However money isn't very um... accessible as of right now for me. You know tough times. Plus I am a peasant so it's a little more difficult. But beer is beer no matter how stale it is.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 19th, 2010 @ 09:08 AM Reply

At 11/18/10 12:29 PM, Decky wrote:
At 11/18/10 11:48 AM, Chronamut wrote: ooh my apologies- that stab was meant for rory - not you my dear decky. so easy for one to take offense.
Its is ok ma lady, everybody makes mistakes even the high society. Granted it is a lot less common place then the mistakes of the lower people.

of course - we only make mistakes every now and then to make those below us feel that they can relate to us more - that we are human.

a very bloody and interesting sport- naturally players must give each other a wide girth - can't have needless casualties now.
Sounds like it could be a fun afternoon, especially watching the servant's tournament. My personal favorite pass time is going to the roof of the High Society and picking of the older servants that are near retirement age with a 17th century Musket in true Space Invader style. I'm starting to think that I'll actually make the working class extinct if I carry on my bloody, eccentric and down right merciless onslaught.

nonsense - there will always be more servants - after all the commoners outnumber us by at LEAST ten to one.

I prefer to condemn those that annoy me either to the gallows or the guillotine - although sometimes having them drawn and quartered is fun too :)

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Nov. 19th, 2010 @ 03:32 PM Reply

At 11/19/10 09:08 AM, Chronamut wrote: I prefer to condemn those that annoy me either to the gallows or the guillotine - although sometimes having them drawn and quartered is fun too :)

Making the familys watch on so they know that there pathetic lives will never be any etter then this new low which we place apon them. The smell as some of there kind are burt nearby.

O' what fun.

High Society Club

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 22nd, 2010 @ 12:12 PM Reply

At 11/19/10 03:32 PM, Decky wrote:
At 11/19/10 09:08 AM, Chronamut wrote: I prefer to condemn those that annoy me either to the gallows or the guillotine - although sometimes having them drawn and quartered is fun too :)
Making the familys watch on so they know that there pathetic lives will never be any etter then this new low which we place apon them. The smell as some of there kind are burt nearby.

O' what fun.

oh the guillotine is great because their heads are still alive for about am inute after they are severed - and their bodies twitch and convulse like possessed ragdolls.

And sometimes it's rusty and tkaes a few chops to sever the head.

Marie Antoinette's execution was one of my favourites to watch.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 26th, 2010 @ 11:25 AM Reply

At 11/25/10 03:08 PM, Silentkat wrote: Oh My, it seems this thread has slowed down since my last visit.

My I recommend advertisement?

Why, I saw a fellow chap advertise his thread the other day.

yes yes, having banners around the city would be MOST appropriate for all those nobles who are not yet aware of our social gatherings - all simply MUST attend my dear.

34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Nov. 26th, 2010 @ 02:32 PM Reply

At 11/26/10 11:25 AM, Chronamut wrote:
Why, I saw a fellow chap advertise his thread the other day.
yes yes, having banners around the city would be MOST appropriate for all those nobles who are not yet aware of our social gatherings - all simply MUST attend my dear.

Even peasants can attend?

BBS Signature
Tribal
Tribal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Nov. 26th, 2010 @ 04:30 PM Reply

I'd like to join this, I think I've been on newgrounds long enough to be able to earn myself a part in this.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 02:52 AM Reply

At 11/26/10 05:04 PM, Silentkat wrote:
At 11/26/10 04:30 PM, Tribalfusion-X wrote: I'd like to join this, I think I've been on newgrounds long enough to be able to earn myself a part in this.
Ah, it seems we have a fellow newcomer?

It's nice to meet you. I go by the name of Colonel Miller.

I own a bear farm in the Middle East and like to take casual trips around the world in my Yacht, I call her Ms. Seabound.

What is your name? Do you have any special talents? Where are you from my good boy?

Also, Chronamut, the advertisement is done sir.

yes yes I saw.. very good.

And I do believe it is time to repost the roster and the rules *claps* where is my roster personnel??

SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 03:41 AM Reply

If I do say, this is quite an interesting establishment. *Readjusts monacle*

I beg your pardon, but I've been seeking such a place where the peasants are few - I find dealing with their drivel to be the utmost drudgery.

Minecraft server: proxa.co
PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download
Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 01:31 PM Reply

At 11/28/10 03:41 AM, SeeD419 wrote: If I do say, this is quite an interesting establishment. *Readjusts monacle*

I beg your pardon, but I've been seeking such a place where the peasants are few - I find dealing with their drivel to be the utmost drudgery.

welcome to high society! Please give yourself a lord or lady monicker sicne you do fit into that category - here are the stats once again:

Let's see.. this ranking system will have to be a tad complex as it will have to change as the years go on..(bracket years are subject to change over time)

Current Year(2010): peasant ; the lowest of the low
1 Year Ago(2009): servants, pages, anything that involves your entire family line being in servitude to a noble house.
2 Years Ago(2008): servants pages, anything that involves your entire family line being in servitude to a ROYAL house - as well as minstrels, merchants, shopkeepers, etc.
3 years ago(2007): The lowest of nobility: those who earned their rank recently or through sheer grit and were not born into it. Mostly elevanted merchants or those from the military
4 years ago(2006): common nobility: those who are descended from nobility and have known nothing other than pampered spoiltry their entire lives
5 years ago(2005): those who have been knighted, or given titles such as count, etc.
6 years ago(2004): those who serve the royal guard or the royal military
7 years ago(2003): the lords and ladies of esteemed high society
8 years ago(2002): the dukes and duchesses and those cousins and second cousins of nobility, who if married properly could become kings and queens
9 years ago(2001): grand dukes and grand duchesses - with silyl proposterous titles to make them seem better.
10 years ago(2000): Princes and princesses of the monarchy
11 years ago(1999): Kings and Queens of the monarchy
Mods: Kings and Queens of the monarchy

French people - ridiculed and punishable by death of various means.

Tribal-Fusion-x I believe you fit into the royal guard - do us proud!

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Dec. 8th, 2010 @ 01:27 PM Reply

Sorry for my absence. One shall begin work on the roster now. It shall be up in a matter of hours. Good day to you all.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Dec. 8th, 2010 @ 01:52 PM Reply

My apologise for the lateness of this roster but without further to do, here it is.

High Society Members and Their Snooty Monikers List

Chronamut: Lady Tottington (Creator)
Decky: Sir Decky of Cheshire (Roster Manager)
MrCrawford: Lord James M. Crawford IV
bgraybr: Mr. Monocle von Monoclen
FurryDemon: Preston (or Princeton) Montgomery the heir of the Montgomery fortune
Kaizerwolf: Sir Reginald III
SlntCobra1: Earl of Cobras
Gobblemeister: Calvin, Earl of Cornelia
EagleRock: Sir Avian von Igneous, Esquire
Porkchop: Colonel Porkchop
ArmouredGRIFFON: Sir Dempsey
Tony-DarkGrave: Commodore Von Wienerschnitzel The III
SineRider: Sir Colonel Mustard
puddinN64: Archibald Q. Jones, Duke of Wales
Rory: Rory Pearce, the Earl of essexshire
DrClay: Professor Nitwit
Gamewiz: Sir Carleston
RobotTaco: Queen Cirno of the Ice Fairies
MaraquanWocky: Sir Lady Wockenshire VII
GeneralPlanet: Sir Hefferton
TheDaemonicPoet: Count Dagul
PJ-Olzow: Lolington
Par0xysM: Mr. Piddlesworth
MOC-Productions: Lord Chadwick Harrington III
34Deadman: Peasant Deadman
Klik: Sir Ziggy Stardust of Mars
Friday: Colonel Miller

Roster Notes: Tribal-Fusion-x and SeeD419 due to you not submitting a pseudonym you were not added to the roster. If you were to post a pseudonym you will be added to the next roster.

Wiki Article
Top Hat: Something no Gentleman should be without.

And that my second roster all ted up Ladies and Gents. Next one will be on page 15.

Ta-Ta

BBS Signature
Par0xysM
Par0xysM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Dec. 8th, 2010 @ 05:54 PM Reply

Please pardon my absence, but I have been busy due to educational purposes. May I inquire as to how everyone is?

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to High Society Club Dec. 8th, 2010 @ 06:02 PM Reply

Forgive me good sire Decky of Chesire, but my father, Calvin, was claimed by the Smallpox many months ago and left me, his son Dimmesdale, in full control of his assets.

I must say there is nothing more exquisite than a spot of tea with my father's ashes at my side as I overlook the potato fields of the Manor.