New Topic Respond to this Topic
MOC-Productions
MOC-Productions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to High Society Club Nov. 5th, 2010 @ 01:38 PM Reply

A jolly good roster if I do say so myself. However, I must request that I be referred to as "Lord" Chadwick Harrington III on the next roster.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 5th, 2010 @ 01:56 PM Reply

At 11/5/10 01:38 PM, MOC-Productions wrote: A jolly good roster if I do say so myself. However, I must request that I be referred to as "Lord" Chadwick Harrington III on the next roster.

It will be done!

And SPLENDID idea! Those who fall from our favour shall be branded as french, ridiculed to death, and shot from a cannon into the courtyard - where all the other french failures stick out as a warning to others!

34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Nov. 5th, 2010 @ 02:13 PM Reply

At 11/5/10 12:03 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 11/4/10 10:40 PM, 34Deadman wrote: Pardon me my fine brethren and ladies(if present). I would be most honored to join this fine establishment here.
I am sorry sir but according to your stats if you wish to join you can only be a peasant. I hope this suits you.

Hmm...Well that is fine. I am delighted and honored to join this establishment here. Anyway I am off to due some labor.

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 5th, 2010 @ 02:32 PM Reply

good peasant.

Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to High Society Club Nov. 5th, 2010 @ 03:29 PM Reply

Hello There good gents. My name is sir Ziggy Stardust of Mars and I am wondering if I may join this mavelous little society you have here, hmm?

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 5th, 2010 @ 04:00 PM Reply

At 11/5/10 03:29 PM, klik wrote: Hello There good gents. My name is sir Ziggy Stardust of Mars and I am wondering if I may join this mavelous little society you have here, hmm?

no need to ask - just read the rules, and the posts up to this point and talk away!

Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to High Society Club Nov. 5th, 2010 @ 04:21 PM Reply

At 11/5/10 04:00 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 11/5/10 03:29 PM, klik wrote: Hello There good gents. My name is sir Ziggy Stardust of Mars and I am wondering if I may join this mavelous little society you have here, hmm?
no need to ask - just read the rules, and the posts up to this point and talk away!

I understand that I am under great servitude, what shall be my first task?

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 5th, 2010 @ 04:27 PM Reply

At 11/5/10 04:21 PM, klik wrote:

Fetch me some more tea.. Mine is getting cold. I must say though.. these wars we are fighting.. simply dreadful.. soon they'll expect us nobles to partake..

Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to High Society Club Nov. 5th, 2010 @ 04:34 PM Reply

This new land called "America" has been making me very frustrated lately.

tea?
MOC-Productions
MOC-Productions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to High Society Club Nov. 5th, 2010 @ 06:18 PM Reply

At 11/5/10 04:34 PM, klik wrote: This new land called "America" has been making me very frustrated lately.

tea?

Ah, indeed. I had the unfortunate task of being stationed in that land for various societal meetings. I must say, quite an odd culture those yanks have. That being said, their unreasonable behavior in no way compares to that of the French.

34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Nov. 5th, 2010 @ 07:07 PM Reply

At 11/5/10 04:27 PM, Chronamut wrote:
Fetch me some more tea.. Mine is getting cold. I must say though.. these wars we are fighting.. simply dreadful.. soon they'll expect us nobles to partake..

Funny how klik must be a servant. But I shouldn't gloat. After all I hate cleaning the horse stable.
Because I am a peasant.....Speaking of which how does my rank grows more honorable here?

BBS Signature
Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Nov. 5th, 2010 @ 09:33 PM Reply

Many dream of being honourable gentlemen such as ourselves, but few succed, and will thus be condemmed to a life of bringing us brandy and tea. Not that I am complaining, you know very well that I enjoy exploiting the servants, they have become rather lazy of late.

Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 5th, 2010 @ 09:53 PM Reply

At 11/5/10 07:07 PM, 34Deadman wrote:
At 11/5/10 04:27 PM, Chronamut wrote:
Funny how klik must be a servant. But I shouldn't gloat. After all I hate cleaning the horse stable.
Because I am a peasant.....Speaking of which how does my rank grows more honorable here?

I would tell you to read the list page back, but.. who are we kidding.. peasants can't read!

you can only go up in rank by experience, and experience comes with age. Thus the longer you have been on this site, the farther up in rank you will go.

LoliTastic
LoliTastic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Nov. 6th, 2010 @ 04:19 PM Reply

Hello Gentlemen. I am Lord LoliTastic of Brooklyn from the year 2065.

If you have any questions of the dire and upcoming future just tell me chaps!

Pretty Cool Youtube Channel
"I have a theory that every conversation, if allowed to continue long enough, will eventually contain a Monty Python reference."-Cleverbot

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Nov. 6th, 2010 @ 04:28 PM Reply

At 11/6/10 04:19 PM, LoliTastic wrote: Hello Gentlemen. I am Lord LoliTastic of Brooklyn from the year 2065.

Who let this wondering lunatic in here? Good sir, I must apprehend you and get you to the proper authorities. Now tell me, what institution did one escape from? Quickly gents, grab his legs!

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to High Society Club Nov. 6th, 2010 @ 07:07 PM Reply

At 11/6/10 04:28 PM, Decky wrote:
At 11/6/10 04:19 PM, LoliTastic wrote: Hello Gentlemen. I am Lord LoliTastic of Brooklyn from the year 2065.
Who let this wondering lunatic in here? Good sir, I must apprehend you and get you to the proper authorities. Now tell me, what institution did one escape from? Quickly gents, grab his legs!

first, I must ask this young lad a question,

How is the dark side of the moon?

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 6th, 2010 @ 07:59 PM Reply

you sir.. can NOT be a lord - please read our list of positions you mast take according to ye sign up date.

klik722
klik722
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Nov. 6th, 2010 @ 11:17 PM Reply

Can I move up a rank now?

Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to High Society Club Nov. 6th, 2010 @ 11:18 PM Reply

At 11/6/10 11:17 PM, klik722 wrote: Can I move up a rank now?

yeah can I?

LoliTastic
LoliTastic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Nov. 6th, 2010 @ 11:55 PM Reply

At 11/6/10 07:59 PM, Chronamut wrote:

you sir.. can NOT be a lord - please read our list of positions you mast take according to ye sign up date.

Not be a lord? That's blasphemy! Date is nothing in the year 2065 because of TIme Travel. I am not used to these weird backwards old people policies of yours!

"I have a theory that every conversation, if allowed to continue long enough, will eventually contain a Monty Python reference."-Cleverbot

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Nov. 7th, 2010 @ 04:58 AM Reply

At 11/6/10 11:55 PM, LoliTastic wrote: Not be a lord? That's blasphemy! Date is nothing in the year 2065 because of TIme Travel. I am not used to these weird backwards old people policies of yours!

I think that even in the future they will have etiquette and social standing, dear boy. Personally, I do not care for the future. I would rather live my life in relative wealth here in there, in the High Society. On a different note anybody for a game of Cricket.

BBS Signature
34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Nov. 7th, 2010 @ 10:14 AM Reply

At 11/7/10 04:58 AM, Decky wrote:
At 11/6/10 11:55 PM, LoliTastic wrote: Not be a lord? That's blasphemy! Date is nothing in the year 2065 because of TIme Travel. I am not used to these weird backwards old people policies of yours!
I think that even in the future they will have etiquette and social standing, dear boy. Personally, I do not care for the future. I would rather live my life in relative wealth here in there, in the High Society. On a different note anybody for a game of Cricket.

I am in! Wonder if the lords will join us. They are usually yelling at the servants most of the day.

BBS Signature
LoliTastic
LoliTastic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Nov. 7th, 2010 @ 04:16 PM Reply

At 11/6/10 11:55 PM, LoliTastic wrote:

Cricket? Is that one of those games that were lost In the War of the Old Wars?

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 7th, 2010 @ 10:39 PM Reply

At 11/7/10 10:14 AM, 34Deadman wrote:
I am in! Wonder if the lords will join us. They are usually yelling at the servants most of the day.

you sir.. are a peasant.. and may only wistfully dream of such luxuries that we partake in - while you till your fields and try not to starve to death.

WE HAVE A RIGID SOCIAL STRUCTURE HERE PEOPLE!

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Nov. 8th, 2010 @ 01:12 PM Reply

so chron if were going to make a social structure I demand to at least be a Baron or Earl because I have high stats.

34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to High Society Club Nov. 8th, 2010 @ 03:39 PM Reply

At 11/7/10 10:39 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 11/7/10 10:14 AM, 34Deadman wrote:
you sir.. are a peasant.. and may only wistfully dream of such luxuries that we partake in - while you till your fields and try not to starve to death.

Fine chron. You have any field work to be done? Besides cleaning the filthy horse stable *shutters* ?

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club Nov. 9th, 2010 @ 06:12 AM Reply

At 11/8/10 03:39 PM, 34Deadman wrote: Fine chron. You have any field work to be done? Besides cleaning the filthy horse stable *shutters* ?

Dear boy, why did you speak up? You could have had a quiet cigerrette or soclised with the other peasants, talked about your humble tasks or something like that.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club Nov. 9th, 2010 @ 10:15 AM Reply

At 11/8/10 01:12 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: so chron if were going to make a social structure I demand to at least be a Baron or Earl because I have high stats.

*Flips through rules* Oh nmonono that won't do - you sir are COMMON nobility - you are not yet ready for earlhood. But fret not - you are still nobility!

Ah what the hey you can keep your superficial title - we'll say you're descended from a long line or earls and barons.

also I do believe I hear a peasant calling.. however he is not senior enough to serve a royal house yet.. maybe next year.. run along peasant - and play with your kind - drinking at bawdy bars and chassing after saucy lasses!

Par0xysM
Par0xysM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club Nov. 9th, 2010 @ 05:02 PM Reply

Greetings everyone, Mr. Piddlesworth here. I apologize most sincerely for my absence, but I have been overwhelmed with constant duties that need to be done. May I ask how my fellow members of the high society are doing?

MOC-Productions
MOC-Productions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to High Society Club Nov. 9th, 2010 @ 09:16 PM Reply

Oh, rats! Have I missed another cricket game? I do wish my schedule would allow such an endeavor.