00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AllHailInsomnia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

uhh...duh..huh

830 Views | 15 Replies

uhh...duh..huh 2001-08-11 23:27:59

hey i got polio i just found out... im goin to die in 3 weeks it sucks bad and they cant cure it

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-08-11 23:31:23

At 8/11/01 11:27 PM, biggie_smalls wrote: hey i got polio i just found out... im goin to die in 3 weeks it sucks bad and they cant cure it

I'm gauging whether or not to take you seriously. I mean, I hardly think someone would get an NG Gold Acc't and, as their first post to the BBS, announce their maladity.

uhh...duh..huh

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-08-11 23:46:26

At 8/11/01 11:27 PM, biggie_smalls wrote: hey i got polio i just found out... im goin to die in 3 weeks it sucks bad and they cant cure it

I have polio too. Except it's suidal polio, no one believes I'm dead.. But I am.. also fuck you if you hate me.. Dan Malo rocks.. you don't! AHAHA! I am Jiggle_Nutz I am dead. AHAHAHA! SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM! SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM! SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM! SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM! SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM! SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM! SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM! SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM! SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!

uhh...duh..huh

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-08-11 23:58:21

Your fat ass got shot!

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-08-12 16:39:59

At 8/11/01 11:58 PM, TannerCenterwallEsq wrote:
Your fat ass got shot!

no.. he's not fat. He's skinny.. and he's actually skinnier than your dick ( very hard to believe ) he only weighs 2 pounds and has been on life support for his whole life.

uhh...duh..huh

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-08-12 17:08:50

you wouldn't die of polio! You might get paralized, but you wouldn't die.

uhh...duh..huh

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-08-12 20:09:09

good!

see yah!

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-08-12 20:23:30

At 8/12/01 04:39 PM, Jiggle_Nutz wrote: no.. he's not fat. He's skinny.. and he's actually skinnier than your dick ( very hard to believe ) he only weighs 2 pounds and has been on life support for his whole life.

And you are....?

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-08-12 23:57:48

hey i got polio i just found out... im goin to die in 3 weeks it sucks bad and they cant cure it

um, don't they have a vaccine for that...? and wouldn't you have been vaccinated?

I think FDR died of polio...

uhh...duh..huh

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-10-06 23:31:16

At 8/12/01 11:57 PM, gold_dust_man wrote:
um, don't they have a vaccine for that...? and wouldn't you have been vaccinated?

I think FDR died of polio...

Actually, FDR died of a heart attack in the arms of his mistress (lucky bastard). I thought I'd resurrect this topic due to the Jiggle_Nutz post "NG name up for grabs", or something like that.

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-10-06 23:32:18

bum bum buaa eaetee saaa t da da ada

uhh...duh..huh

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-10-06 23:36:20

Yeah, Jiggle_Nutz posted this guys password in another post, I changed the profile pic...thank you.

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-10-07 00:28:53

Well, if I knew I had only 3 more weeks to live, I certainly wouldn't be posting here. Taking out ridiculously sized loans, living like a king... unable to repay, becuase I'd be dead. Heh.. the suckers..

uhh...duh..huh

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-10-07 00:30:26

Well, if I knew I had only 3 more weeks to live, I certainly wouldn't be posting here. Taking out ridiculously sized loans, living like a king... unable to repay, because I'd be dead. Heh.. the suckers..

uhh...duh..huh

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-10-07 02:35:07

I'm gauging whether or not to take you seriously. I mean, I hardly think someone would get an NG Gold Acc't and, as their first post to the BBS, announce their maladity.

I think its safe to give peolpe the benifit of the doubt in this situation.

uhh...duh..huh

Response to uhh...duh..huh 2001-10-07 02:40:47

At 10/7/01 02:35 AM, BlackOmen wrote:
I think its safe to give peolpe the benifit of the doubt in this situation.

I think the way to approach this situation is this way:
IF you're serious, than we all sympathize with you and you should enjoy the time you have left, if you're joking than FUCK YOU for just trying to get attention, and you will be hated for it, especially in tryin to get attention in such a stupid way
Who agrees?