Be a Supporter!

Choose your own adventure

  • 1,028 Views
  • 40 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
q13qew
q13qew
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:06 PM Reply

You find yourself in a room with a door and a desk that has a locker.On the desk theres a pile of papers.What are you gonna do now?

Fender-Bender
Fender-Bender
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:07 PM Reply

Paper cuts until I bleed out.

Duh

dafuq? | xbl gt - FATTYCANTJUMP | Lord Stanley Is Ours

BBS Signature
Irrelephant
Irrelephant
  • Member since: May. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:11 PM Reply

fap my brains out


Formerly known as Headshot777
The Newgrounds BBS is like a woman. All the teenagers who get into it make a terrible mess within two minutes. -Jercurpac

BBS Signature
q13qew
q13qew
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:12 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:07 PM, Fender-Bender wrote: Paper cuts until I bleed out.

Duh

You take the paper and tried cutting yourself but you failed badly while trying to cut yourself you see alittle code on the letter saying 5486.What now?

WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:14 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:12 PM, q13qew wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:07 PM, Fender-Bender wrote: Paper cuts until I bleed out.

Duh
You take the paper and tried cutting yourself but you failed badly while trying to cut yourself you see alittle code on the letter saying 5486.What now?

I go to sleep.

q13qew
q13qew
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:14 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:07 PM, agustana wrote: Open up the door.

Walk out the door.

You tried opening the door but failed badly its locked.What now?

ActualOccurences
ActualOccurences
  • Member since: May. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:14 PM Reply

Read the papers......Ah who cares what they say just break the door down with the desk!

AngelSierra
AngelSierra
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:14 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:12 PM, q13qew wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:07 PM, Fender-Bender wrote: Paper cuts until I bleed out.

Duh
You take the paper and tried cutting yourself but you failed badly while trying to cut yourself you see alittle code on the letter saying 5486.What now?

shove the paper up your ass


My book of faces
My Xbox Gamertag: AngeltheArson
How about you check out the cool shirts we make by clicking on my sig? ;)

BBS Signature
Hoeloe
Hoeloe
  • Member since: Apr. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:16 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:12 PM, q13qew wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:07 PM, Fender-Bender wrote: Paper cuts until I bleed out.

Duh
You take the paper and tried cutting yourself but you failed badly while trying to cut yourself you see alittle code on the letter saying 5486.What now?

Ignore it, walk up to the door, open the door, walk out.


Song of the Firefly is on Steam Greenlight and Facebook. Give them a look and support the project!
------------------------------

BBS Signature
q13qew
q13qew
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:17 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:14 PM, ActualOccurences wrote: Read the papers......Ah who cares what they say just break the door down with the desk!

You tried lifting the desk and go break the door with it but the desk was too heavy and you hurted your back -10hp 90hp left what now?

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:19 PM Reply

I use the key trapped in the thermal vent above me.

Unlocking the door I notice a wolf in my house.

I sneak into the kitchen and begin spilling various foods on the floor.

Then I grab my dad's gun, shoot the wolf and the lock from my front door and go to the Hospital to treat my wounds.

ActualOccurences
ActualOccurences
  • Member since: May. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:23 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:17 PM, q13qew wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:14 PM, ActualOccurences wrote: Read the papers......Ah who cares what they say just break the door down with the desk!
You tried lifting the desk and go break the door with it but the desk was too heavy and you hurted your back -10hp 90hp left what now?

I break the zipper on my pants and unbend the metal piece and use it to pick the lock. What now?

iateamexican
iateamexican
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:24 PM Reply

Eat door.


BBS Signature
NeverHundred
NeverHundred
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:25 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:24 PM, iateamexican wrote: Eat door.

Yes. Doors are for eating.


BBS Signature
ActualOccurences
ActualOccurences
  • Member since: May. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:27 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:25 PM, NeverHundred wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:24 PM, iateamexican wrote: Eat door.
Yes. Doors are for eating.

Apparently so are Mexicans

Ptero
Ptero
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:32 PM Reply

Retrieve arms from desk.

MSPA ftw
q13qew
q13qew
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:36 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:18 PM, agustana wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:14 PM, q13qew wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:07 PM, agustana wrote: Open up the door.

Walk out the door.
You tried opening the door but failed badly its locked.What now?
Fuck the door.

You rapidly start fucking the door but nothing happens only your dick hurts alittle.What now?

Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:45 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:36 PM, q13qew wrote: You rapidly start fucking the door but nothing happens only your dick hurts alittle.What now?

use the numbers to open the locker

q13qew
q13qew
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:45 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:45 PM, klik28 wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:36 PM, q13qew wrote: You rapidly start fucking the door but nothing happens only your dick hurts alittle.What now?
use the numbers to open the locker

You used the numbers that you saw in the papers and opened the locker in the desk inside you find a note and a key what now?

Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:50 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:45 PM, q13qew wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:45 PM, klik28 wrote:
You used the numbers that you saw in the papers and opened the locker in the desk inside you find a note and a key what now?

use the key to open the door

q13qew
q13qew
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:52 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:50 PM, klik28 wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:45 PM, q13qew wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:45 PM, klik28 wrote:
You used the numbers that you saw in the papers and opened the locker in the desk inside you find a note and a key what now?
use the key to open the door

You take the key and open the door.Do you wish to continue after leaving the room you wont come back.

Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:55 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:52 PM, q13qew wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:50 PM, klik28 wrote:
You take the key and open the door.Do you wish to continue after leaving the room you wont come back.

yes, but I want come out with an explosion behind me going off

q13qew
q13qew
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 05:59 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:55 PM, klik28 wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:52 PM, q13qew wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:50 PM, klik28 wrote:
You take the key and open the door.Do you wish to continue after leaving the room you wont come back.
yes, but I want come out with an explosion behind me going off

You open the door and an explosion just went off behind you it blast you and you hit an wall the door entrance is blocked with scraps from the explosion you find yourself in a dark hallway there are some pictures and an elevator what now?

iateamexican
iateamexican
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 06:01 PM Reply

Get into elevator and run your hand across every button.


BBS Signature
ReverendMayhem
ReverendMayhem
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 06:02 PM Reply

Remove the door knob and proceed to make furious and yet still caring love to the whole


"So... I heard your mum puts out"

q13qew
q13qew
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 06:16 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 06:01 PM, iateamexican wrote: Get into elevator and run your hand across every button.

You go to the elevator and try to get in but its not working all the buttons outside the elevators are smashed and the door is not opening but theres a strange code box on the elevator buttons.What now?

<deleted>
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 06:26 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 05:11 PM, Headshot777 wrote: fap my brains out

You've got issues if you've got brains coming out your testicles.

Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 06:36 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 06:16 PM, q13qew wrote:
At 6/6/10 06:01 PM, iateamexican wrote: Get into elevator and run your hand across every button.
You go to the elevator and try to get in but its not working all the buttons outside the elevators are smashed and the door is not opening but theres a strange code box on the elevator buttons.What now?

walk away from it while an explosion goes off... again

Waluigi763
Waluigi763
  • Member since: Jun. 19, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 06:46 PM Reply

Use my trusty brass knuckles to beat the door down and leave


Procratsinators of the world unite tomorrow!

6r0undZ3r0
6r0undZ3r0
  • Member since: Dec. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Choose your own adventure Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 06:49 PM Reply

I'm going to stop doing drugs.


BBS Signature