Be a Supporter!

2010 Fifa World Cup Thread

  • 84,737 Views
  • 3,163 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Idocreating
Idocreating
  • Member since: Sep. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:08:01 Reply

At 6/23/10 10:53 AM, LinkSilvermane wrote: So how do you brits like Capello, anyhow?

We need a montage of all his angry, scowling faces throughout the world cup to see how long the footage lasts.

Betting on at least half an hour's worth.
Ship
Ship
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Melancholy
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:08:13 Reply

Man the US really really deserved that win. They had so many chances that it just would have been devastating if they had not won. And don't even get me started on the fact that we got another goal taken away from us by a bad call.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:12:01 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:05 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Have have been 2-0 USA. It's amazing the USA is still in it with the refs out to fuck them over at every turn. Taking away goals, letting our players get elbowed in the face to the point they are gushing blood with no call.

Overall, the referee today was competent and made many difficult and correct calls. A couple of mess ups are expected when you don't have a 3D animation to show you if a guy is off sides like ESPN has. I've been in some rough games in high school and you'd be surprised how much you can get away with when the ref isn't paying attention. At least they got a reason for the whistle this time.


¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥
¥ ♡ ¥
Blag [updated: 1/2/2016] ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:13:26 Reply

For the past two days some Brazilian fan came to my youtube channel and starts trolling me. Granted it started when I replied to his anti-U.S. comment by stating that his comment is a joke. But then he came in and let's just say it's something even a Red Sox fan would think it's pathetic.

Anyway I did post to his channel and he deleted it, I kept his on my channel (partly because I like having comments on my channel so I marked it as spam instead).


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:14:07 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:07 PM, Elsid wrote:
At 6/23/10 12:04 PM, Auz wrote: I gotta say that it was quite pathetic to see England waste so much time in the last five minutes. They just went for the corners trying to hold the ball as long as they can, provoking fouls, corners and throw-ins so they can steal a few more seconds. Also I have never seen anyone take a corner kick that slowly.
Your right, they should have just thrown any caution to the wind and played with joyful and gay abandon carefree and unworried about any negative repercussions like the possible loss of the game and failure to go through. Playing safe is completely obserd, sickening, ridicolous, unheard of and 'pathetic' as you say.

Those kind of strategies are generally used a lot by teams such as Greece, Algeria, Slovakia and other countries of which you wonder how they made it to the WC in the first place ;)

Obviously it was the most clever thing to do in their situation, but the fact that England reverts to such tactics against fucking Slovenia is a bit embarrassing in my opinion.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2015)

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Writer
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:14:22 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:07 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote:
At 6/23/10 12:04 PM, Auz wrote: I gotta say that it was quite pathetic to see England waste so much time in the last five minutes. They just went for the corners trying to hold the ball as long as they can, provoking fouls, corners and throw-ins so they can steal a few more seconds. Also I have never seen anyone take a corner kick that slowly.

Anyway, I'm very glad the USA made a goal in the last minute. Like I said before, I think they were the best team in this group and the only team that deserved the second round in my opinion. It's also good they are now group winners and not the Brits. Hopefully we'll get Germany - England in round 2.
Yes common sense is really pathetic

"Common sense" is "let's score another goal to secure this win."
It's not too hard to have some players at the back that can stop a counter attack.

Also Britain wasn't playing England was, i have no idea why that is so hard to grasp and if you get Germany they will fucking stomp you.

England is part of Britain, so what's wrong with saying "the brits" when talking about England?

Also, I'm really hoping for Germany - England next round. Nothing better than a win against England, really. :P


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

<deleted>
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:15:07 Reply

Regardless of whether or not keeping the ball in the corner was an act of 'genius' on strategic grounds, it was still stupid to watch. Maybe it's because I watch England games with my snark ability turned up, so I'm less interested in that side of things. I'm seriously out of national anthem jokes right now, geez.

I'll go with the Americans really deserving of the no.1 spot (lol at Clinton's 'reaction' to Dempsey's offside in the Algeria game). Now, take the evening off, crack the booze out and enjoy the Group D deciders...

Second round should be even more interesting :D

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:15:55 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:14 PM, Auz wrote:
Obviously it was the most clever thing to do in their situation, but the fact that England reverts to such tactics against fucking Slovenia is a bit embarrassing in my opinion.

Well a win is a win so I don't think they would mind.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
AapoJoki
AapoJoki
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:17:00 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:12 PM, Malachy wrote: A couple of mess ups are expected when you don't have a 3D animation to show you if a guy is off sides like ESPN has.

It's pretty fucking stupid that they don't use video refereeing like in hockey. It would take like 15 second to see if there was a foul or offside. I have no idea why they don't do that, maybe it's because they're trying to uphold some stupid tradition.

ProffesorCrumpets
ProffesorCrumpets
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:20:24 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:14 PM, Auz wrote: Obviously it was the most clever thing to do in their situation, but the fact that England reverts to such tactics against fucking Slovenia is a bit embarrassing in my opinion.

Its not a fucking strategy you fuckin idiot you failed to mention how it should of been 6-0 atleast and how we fucking trashed Slovenia we did that for the last 4 minutes just to maek the game safe in a competition of this magnitude. And for the record the world cup isnt the only time people play you shoulder muncher this happens all the time in the Premier league week in week out oh i forgot you dont know fuck all about football dont act like you know anything about football little boy

Elsid
Elsid
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:20:35 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:14 PM, Auz wrote: the fact that England reverts to such tactics against fucking Slovenia is a bit embarrassing in my opinion.

But fair enough really, and not pathetic. More important to get through than to worry about looking good and not being embarrassing.

At 6/23/10 12:14 PM, Haggard wrote: "Common sense" is "let's score another goal to secure this win."

Well since scoring a goal is harder than just keeping it away from the opposition, risky in terms of losing posession and reasonably unlikely I wouldn't say it is 'common sense'. I mean whichever they did would be fair enough really.

It's not too hard to have some players at the back that can stop a counter attack.

Why risk it though? There's still a chance they will score, whereas there isn't if they are kept from posession.

England is part of Britain, so what's wrong with saying "the brits" when talking about England?

Well it just doesn't take into account how different the peoples of the different countries of Britain are.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:22:34 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:17 PM, AapoJoki wrote:

It's pretty fucking stupid that they don't use video refereeing like in hockey. It would take like 15 second to see if there was a foul or offside. I have no idea why they don't do that, maybe it's because they're trying to uphold some stupid tradition.

Yeah, kinda like how the japanese still kills whales and part of the reason was to "uphold their tradition" and they're practically the only one still hunting whales. Granted comparing whale hunting to lack of video refereeing was kind of dumb but you get what I mean.

Not long ago I wrote this. Kind of grinding a horse's bones for dessert but yeah.

Now the second stage is underway, it's going to be even tougher so who knows...


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:24:24 Reply

Viz had a pull-out 'COME ON ENGLAND' poster recently...

... and a sticky 'FUCK YOU' to stick to the top for non-English fans.

I love Viz.

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:24:46 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:07 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote: Yes common sense is really pathetic this is probably your first time ever watching football isnt it?

Yeah, in the 14 years I played football I always had my eyes closed.

Have you been paying any attention at all when you were posting in this topic? I've been here since page 1... =/
The stakes are too high why the fuck risk getting attacked on the break when we have a lead?

It's the fact that you got into such a situation in the first place.

Also Britain wasn't playing England was, i have no idea why that is so hard to grasp

... I have no idea why you would get pissed over me calling England 'the Brits' for just this one time. There's only one British country playing, so it's not like there can be any confusion whatsoever over this.

and if you get Germany they will fucking stomp you.

We can't get Germany until the final, but it is the final I'm hoping for ;)


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2015)

BBS Signature
Sir-Nuts
Sir-Nuts
  • Member since: Sep. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:26:52 Reply

Whew, so many things happening...

Congratulations to the Americans for the first place in the group. It was really deserved, they were superior the entire game, and if they hadn't qualified, everyone would blame the referees for the "stolen" goal against Slovenia.

And England deserved it as well. I've always said that Defoe was a great player, and there he is. Now... onto Germany or Ghana?

As for the replays in matches... it's been long discussed, and ever tried in some local championships here in Brazil, but it has always generated some polemic arguments. I don't see the problem with having a "video-referee" or anything like that...

And hopefully Germany will beat Ghana later today. Another African to bail out?

Elsid
Elsid
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:30:31 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:27 PM, Ejit wrote:
At 6/23/10 12:17 PM, AapoJoki wrote: It's pretty fucking stupid that they don't use video refereeing like in hockey. It would take like 15 second to see if there was a foul or offside. I have no idea why they don't do that, maybe it's because they're trying to uphold some stupid tradition.
It is.

Wimbledon is great like that. There's a call by the umpire, then instantly there's a 3D model of the ball's trajectory and the decision can be overturned.

Yeah but its different with football. Holding the game up to make vital decisions can drastically change things, for example it gives players the chance to move around to positions they may not have been able to get to if the game wasn't halted.

Also its different with football, because it is a very flowing, continious game, whereas tennis has lots of stopping and starting in anyway. The fans wouldn't want the game to be held up for the replays.

Its basically a matter of opinion really, and there are pros and cons to both options (having replay/not having replay), so chosing not to have it isn't really 'pretty fucking stupid'.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Programmer
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:35:10 Reply

USA USA SCHWING!!!


AD BLOCKER | SCRIPT BLOCKER | ACM | CNET | TOM'S HARDWARE
For all you IT news and support.

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:35:30 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:20 PM, ProffesorCrumpets wrote: oh i forgot you dont know fuck all about football dont act like you know anything about football little boy

Ahahahah someone called me a little boy XD

At 6/23/10 12:20 PM, Elsid wrote:
At 6/23/10 12:14 PM, Auz wrote: the fact that England reverts to such tactics against fucking Slovenia is a bit embarrassing in my opinion.
But fair enough really, and not pathetic. More important to get through than to worry about looking good and not being embarrassing.

Alright. Maybe pathetic wasn't the right word, but you gotta admit that this is not what you English people like to see from your country ;) I mean surely you must've expected a comfortable 3-0 victory or something. And before the WC started, you must've expected England would dominate this group and end up with 9 points out of 3.

Those were my expectations for England at least, and I can't imagine you guys are that proud of your team right now.

At 6/23/10 12:14 PM, Haggard wrote: England is part of Britain, so what's wrong with saying "the brits" when talking about England?
Well it just doesn't take into account how different the peoples of the different countries of Britain are.

I suppose they are different, but come on... there's only one British country in the WC so there can't be any confusion and I didn't expect I would offend any English people by calling them Brits...


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2015)

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Programmer
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:36:37 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:32 PM, andhination wrote: English scraped a win

Hardly, ignoring our shaky start and slovenia pulling back in the last 10-15 minutes we were all over the ball and had loads of good chances at goal. We deserved that win.


BBS Signature
liljim
liljim
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:39:14 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:14 PM, Haggard wrote: England is part of Britain, so what's wrong with saying "the brits" when talking about England?

Is that a serious question? I'd imagine that you'd find some very angry responses from Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish people on that topic. It's like clumping Germany and Poland together as Europeans. Even though they're technically neighbours, we all know how that worked out the last time the two were put together.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Writer
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:39:51 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:20 PM, Elsid wrote:
At 6/23/10 12:14 PM, Haggard wrote: "Common sense" is "let's score another goal to secure this win."
Well since scoring a goal is harder than just keeping it away from the opposition, risky in terms of losing posession and reasonably unlikely I wouldn't say it is 'common sense'. I mean whichever they did would be fair enough really.

It still looks pathetic, especially for a team like England. Seriously, with players like Rooney, Cole, Gerrad, Lampard... it should be possible to get a higher score than a mere 1-0.

It's not too hard to have some players at the back that can stop a counter attack.
Why risk it though? There's still a chance they will score, whereas there isn't if they are kept from posession.

The defenders could still get a hold of the ball and start a counter attack, even if the opposing team tries to keep posession of the ball.

England is part of Britain, so what's wrong with saying "the brits" when talking about England?
Well it just doesn't take into account how different the peoples of the different countries of Britain are.

When I was in the UK (England and Scotland to be more precise) I didn't notice that much of a difference between the people.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

gingermagicman
gingermagicman
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:45:31 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:20 PM, Elsid wrote:
England is part of Britain, so what's wrong with saying "the brits" when talking about England?
Well it just doesn't take into account how different the peoples of the different countries of Britain are.

Well what's wrong with saying Asians when talking about Indians, Chinese, or Russian. I think anyone here with 2 brain cells and a head would agree that the generic Russian looks like the generic Chinese, who looks nothing like the generic Indian.


In December, drinkin' horchata, I look psycotic in a, bal-a-clava.

BBS Signature
gingermagicman
gingermagicman
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:48:39 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:32 PM, andhination wrote: lol @ all the English people thinking they're gonna win the world cup because they scraped a win against a country the same size as Wales.

lol @ all the American people thinking they're the shit because they scored against a French colony in the 90th minute.


In December, drinkin' horchata, I look psycotic in a, bal-a-clava.

BBS Signature
Elsid
Elsid
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:49:04 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:45 PM, gingermagicman wrote: Well what's wrong with saying Asians when talking about Indians, Chinese, or Russian. I think anyone here with 2 brain cells and a head would agree that the generic Russian looks like the generic Chinese, who looks nothing like the generic Indian.

This is just a ridicolous comment. When your older you can look back and be embaressed.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Writer
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:49:26 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:39 PM, liljim wrote:
At 6/23/10 12:14 PM, Haggard wrote: England is part of Britain, so what's wrong with saying "the brits" when talking about England?
Is that a serious question?

Well, for me there's "Great Britain", which consits of England, Scotland and Wales (and Northern Ireland is somehow connected to this as well). For me the term "brits" describes the people of Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Also, you have the Union Flag in your sig, so I guess you wouldn't feel upset if I call you a Brit, right? ;)

I'd imagine that you'd find some very angry responses from Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish people on that topic.

Last time I used the term "Brits" in a forum that is frequented by mostly Scots I didn't get any angry responses.
I would propably be banned though if I used the term "english people" to adress users there. XD

It's like clumping Germany and Poland together as Europeans.

I don't have any problems with that. :P
Also, I think there's a huge difference between "The United Kingdom" and "Europe". ;)

Even though they're technically neighbours, we all know how that worked out the last time the two were put together.

Eh? There are lots of polish people in Germany (and some polish descendant people play for the german national team right now) and I don't hear many complaints from either side. :P


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:51:18 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:39 PM, liljim wrote:
At 6/23/10 12:14 PM, Haggard wrote: England is part of Britain, so what's wrong with saying "the brits" when talking about England?
Is that a serious question? I'd imagine that you'd find some very angry responses from Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish people on that topic. It's like clumping Germany and Poland together as Europeans. Even though they're technically neighbours, we all know how that worked out the last time the two were put together.

I would ask the same question actually. I think almost anyone outside of the UK would not have guessed that anyone inside of UK would be offended when you call them Brits or British. Or by calling just the English people "British".

The difference with Germany and Poland is that they are clearly separate countries these days, whereas Northern-Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England are almost always called Great-Britain or the UK unless it is absolutely relevant to call them otherwise. Which in this case it wasn't really, because there couldn't be any confusion anyway.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2015)

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:52:17 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:35 PM, Auz wrote: Those were my expectations for England at least, and I can't imagine you guys are that proud of your team right now.

I think we're glad they managed to address what was wrong since the incredibly dire Algeria game, and that we actually managed to get into the second round. As much as they deserved to be up by my goals against Slovenia, at least they managed that. We're usually good at taking what we can because we're always so glad that the tension's over... for now.

But yes, I think most of us expected to thrash the group, especially the, erm, tabloid contingent, as has been established in this thread previously. Perhaps a hiccup against the USA, but let's admit it, Algeria weren't a dominant force bar a few gasps and while Slovenia showed some skill (I'm pleased as punch that they didn't have a repeat of '02), we know that the England team shouldn't have had trouble with them going off their club play.

They should keep that in mind,but not dwell on it, because as a lowly English guy, this is the worst (off-pitch) thing about England in the World Cup. They know they have the skill. They can't afford to waste it now. That said, the tournament is still wide open - it's going to be good watching.

I suppose they are different, but come on... there's only one British country in the WC so there can't be any confusion and I didn't expect I would offend any English people by calling them Brits...

Don't worry, you haven't.

I'm as confused as you if I'm wrong.

Ledgey
Ledgey
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:52:39 Reply

Lol, the English are never happy. We were great for most of the game, especially in the first half. We should have had three or four at least.

Generally we pick up in the knockout stages and we typically play better football. And we're going to have to if we play the Germans. But nevertheless, I'm not disappointed with that game.


GT - LedgeyNG, Steam - Ledgey91, PSN - LedgeyNG

BBS Signature
Elsid
Elsid
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:52:50 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:49 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 6/23/10 12:39 PM, liljim wrote:
At 6/23/10 12:14 PM, Haggard wrote: England is part of Britain, so what's wrong with saying "the brits" when talking about England?
Is that a serious question?
Well, for me there's "Great Britain", which consits of England, Scotland and Wales (and Northern Ireland is somehow connected to this as well). For me the term "brits" describes the people of Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Yes but its England's team. Not the team of Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. By your logic you could say that Europe denotes the countries in Europe and therefore England and you could start calling England Europe. It's in Europe but isn't Europe, just like its in Britain but isn't Britain.

<deleted>
Response to 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread 2010-06-23 12:54:35 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:52 PM, Scarab wrote: Don't worry, you haven't.

I'm as confused as you if I'm wrong.

Keeping in mind I'm relating this to World Cup '10 football fandom. Politics can, erm, fuck off in this thread.

No IRA related chants please.