• 670 Replies
chiptune
chiptune
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-16 19:37:41

"What does a robot eat for its birthday?" asked Al. Obama cringed yet stared shitting a midget because Adolf Hitler's butt was crawling with Jewish syphilis. And suddenly lesbians appeared!
"Fire the cannons, bitches!"
Adolf played with his pale wrinkly affidavit as Asian businessmen filed reports on Zen-Buddhism.
"You are a moron." said Bob, right after a vigorous morning swim in a shark-filled Iranian bank that's frozen.

"Whatever man I'm just keepin' it realer than a cake in a dirty hospital."

Bob smirked. "Silly lady, tricks are for my sock puppets!"

With diabetes, comes great ass cancer and cake filled with

I dance to all the wrong songs.

FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-17 14:07:55

human hands

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-17 22:04:54

"What does a robot eat for its birthday?" asked Al. Obama cringed yet stared shitting a midget because Adolf Hitler's butt was crawling with Jewish syphilis. And suddenly lesbians appeared!
Adolf played with his pale wrinkly affidavit as Asian businessmen filed reports on Zen-Buddhism.
"You are a moron." said Bob, right after a vigorous morning swim in a shark-filled Iranian bank that's frozen.

With diabetes, comes great ass cancer and cake filled with human hands and responsibirity.

BBS Signature
EraldoCoil
EraldoCoil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-18 21:17:26

With diabetes, comes great ass cancer and cake filled with human hands and responsibirity.

"Yo, Bobby."

"There are no nudists in cold areas." - Tsugumi Ohba

BBS Signature
Felis
Felis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-19 17:32:29

"Yo, Bobby." spurted an

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-19 17:59:06

Spurted a fuck you

My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
ExplodingPiglets
ExplodingPiglets
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-21 17:10:21

The End.

hello

FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-22 14:05:51

At 1/21/11 05:10 PM, ExplodingPiglets wrote: The End.

or so

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-23 18:07:14

"Yo, Bobby." spurted an Asian businessman...

BBS Signature
EraldoCoil
EraldoCoil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-25 10:26:11

"Yo, Bobby," spurted an Asian businessman, "I gotta

BBS Signature
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-25 12:20:12

"Yo, Bobby," spurted an Asian businessman, "I gotta shit now."

Dora's Bike | Descent Club | EGB | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature
EraldoCoil
EraldoCoil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-25 14:41:57

Feces exploded

BBS Signature
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-25 17:31:04

Feces exploded while he

Dora's Bike | Descent Club | EGB | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature
sandwich-eater
sandwich-eater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-25 17:39:23

Feces exploded while he reminisced about

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-25 21:36:31

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night

BBS Signature
EraldoCoil
EraldoCoil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-27 00:02:49

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night, and its

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-27 12:30:19

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night, and its stench lingered

BBS Signature
EraldoCoil
EraldoCoil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-27 12:41:30

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night, and its stench lingered for hours.

BBS Signature
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-28 00:05:24

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night, and its stench lingered for hours. Clogged toilet

BBS Signature
Tycrane
Tycrane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-28 18:17:12

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night, and its stench lingered for hours. Clogged toilet made him

YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-29 20:08:58

Tom Fulp...

R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-29 22:21:20

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night, and its stench lingered for hours. Clogged toilet made him only madder.

BBS Signature
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-01-30 13:07:16

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night, and its stench lingered for hours. Clogged toilet made him only madder. The plunger

BBS Signature
EraldoCoil
EraldoCoil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-02-01 17:13:50

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night, and its stench lingered for hours. Clogged toilet made him only madder. The plunger was stuck

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-02-01 18:16:35

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night, and its stench lingered for hours. Clogged toilet made him only madder. The plunger was stuck tightly inside

BBS Signature
EraldoCoil
EraldoCoil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-02-01 19:41:46

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night, and its stench lingered for hours. Clogged toilet made him only madder. The plunger was stuck tightly inside Al's round

BBS Signature
PillowPenguinz
PillowPenguinz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-02-01 20:06:42

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night, and its stench lingered for hours. Clogged toilet made him only madder. The plunger was stuck tightly inside Al's round gauged ear.

I'm gonna go have a taco....... you can come too

BBS Signature
sandwich-eater
sandwich-eater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-02-01 21:56:26

With diabetes, comes great ass cancer and cake filled with human hands and responsibility.

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night, and its stench lingered for hours. Clogged toilet made him only madder. The plunger was stuck tightly inside Al's round gauged ear. Hundreds of

BBS Signature
mmarage
mmarage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-02-02 00:53:17

With diabetes, comes great ass cancer and cake filled with human hands and responsibility.

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night, and its stench lingered for hours. Clogged toilet made him only madder. The plunger was stuck tightly inside Al's round gauged ear. Hundreds of flies were

screwterminalblock
screwterminalblock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Two-Word Story 2011-02-02 01:58:16

Feces exploded while he reminisced about last night, and its stench lingered for hours. Clogged toilet made him only madder. The plunger was stuck tightly inside Al's round gauged ear. Hundreds of flies were exploding with

Screw Terminal Blocks - Providing information about terminal blocks at http://www.screwterminalblock.com

BBS Signature