LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2014-05-28 13:11:02 Reply

At 5/11/14 01:55 AM, Exedor wrote:
At 1/10/13 08:38 AM, ZJ wrote: If anyone has any icons to be done, send them here! I've been cruising around the site looking for some, but if you've got ones you want to see done, send them my way! We're not done yet!
Indeed. Here are some. :)

http://scottishadam.newgrounds.com/

Tom gave me access to edit icons a while ago, so went ahead and did those. More requests are welcome, I'll try to do them as fast as possible.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Exedor
Exedor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2014-05-29 01:20:36 Reply

At 5/28/14 01:11 PM, LiquidFire wrote: Tom gave me access to edit icons a while ago, so went ahead and did those. More requests are welcome, I'll try to do them as fast as possible.

Cool deal. It's rare to find any nowadays. I was surprised to see those.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2014-05-29 04:58:20 Reply

At 5/29/14 01:20 AM, Exedor wrote:
At 5/28/14 01:11 PM, LiquidFire wrote: Tom gave me access to edit icons a while ago, so went ahead and did those. More requests are welcome, I'll try to do them as fast as possible.

There's quite a lot of icons that's still missing actually. The huge list I posted earlier in this thread is still missing icons. Really old submissions also tend to miss them.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Audiophile
Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2014-05-29 08:33:32 Reply

At 5/29/14 04:58 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 5/29/14 01:20 AM, Exedor wrote:
There's quite a lot of icons that's still missing actually. The huge list I posted earlier in this thread is still missing icons. Really old submissions also tend to miss them.

I only wish I had the motivation to have gone through the whole thing to check off every single submission that has an icon missing. However, I should still have the spreadsheet file still lying around somewhere if anyone wants it.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2014-05-30 05:17:59 Reply

At 5/29/14 08:33 AM, Murray wrote: However, I should still have the spreadsheet file still lying around somewhere if anyone wants it.

I'd love to have it.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Audiophile
Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2014-05-30 07:13:19 Reply

At 5/30/14 05:17 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 5/29/14 08:33 AM, Murray wrote: However, I should still have the spreadsheet file still lying around somewhere if anyone wants it.
I'd love to have it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rLEdFpE2i250Yj1bc0kyNq2mWWJrH3SK4pw2i_Qfa4Q/edit?usp=sharing

Keep in mind that I haven't even touched this file in 2 1/2 years now so it's likely to be heavily out of date but hopefully you can weed out those that are done already. I had a look at some of them and while it seems icons for flashes they uploaded themselves are done, where they are co-author for may or may not have icons so it's worth having a look through them all.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Audiophile
Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2014-05-30 08:01:11 Reply

With that, I actually made my very first icon in 2 years. Was just looking back to see what's the earliest flash submission that still has an icon missing and found something from within the first 2,000 for portal ID. I'm curious to know how many icons still remain to be completed on here. Not gonna say I'll make a huge comeback since these days I spend more time out of the house than I did back then but who knows, maybe I'll do some here and there while I have some time to spare.