00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Scottistrash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post!

752 Views | 15 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 15:08:34

Hiya this is my first time posting art in newgrounds, and this is one of my absolute favourite pieces, although I messed up the text a bit ^-^; I just want to know what you think!

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 15:15:12

It makes me sad, because I sent you a scout and you rejected it in favor of someone else's. :(

No, really, that's not a big deal, and in all seriousness, this piece is awesome. Like you said in your first post, the text is a little strange, but otherwise it has few flaws. I could easily see this design on a shirt, and I think I would wear one with this image on it.

Post more art, please! I know most of the other stuff is more serious/technical than this piece, but it's still all good.

My Art Thread.

Eeureka! With an exclamation point!

BBS Signature

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 15:16:02

T-Rexes,
Narwhals,
Simple colour palette
and cups of tea

= a picture full of win, my friend.

PLEASE post more.

BBS Signature

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 15:19:17

You know you make this place a much more happier place my friend. The starter pic really is a good start to the series of your works that will surely get noticed by many users here. The brown coloring is very awesome and contributes to effect that it was it age of the dinosaurs. Like Turkey said: PLEASE POST MORE.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 15:30:54

Ah, this is so inspiring, will do! Thanks so much to all of you! I have a lot of pieces racked up over this year, recently deciding newgrounds a good place to post some of my work, so expect a lot of pics!

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 15:40:49

At 5/31/10 03:30 PM, Kairisk wrote: Ah, this is so inspiring, will do! Thanks so much to all of you! I have a lot of pieces racked up over this year, recently deciding newgrounds a good place to post some of my work, so expect a lot of pics!

All right! More awesome pics! Thanks for letting us view your talent, it's very appreciated by the art forum very much.

BBS Signature

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 15:41:37

My, you're really talented, girl... Your last piece in the Portal is awe-inspiring. Gotta love that body paint, brings back memories of old poster art from the sixties... Amazing work!

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 15:45:02

Merci merci! I'm allowed to post more pics on these right? Cause I'd like to share this one, it still makes me smile :)

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 15:55:17

At 5/31/10 03:45 PM, Kairisk wrote: Merci merci! I'm allowed to post more pics on these right? Cause I'd like to share this one, it still makes me smile :)

Don't worry, you can put as much pics as you want, just make sure it's after one or more users to post and you post another one. You can post simultaneous pics without waiting for others to post, but you can only post 4 pics and you'll have to wait.

BBS Signature

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 16:04:29

Ah thanks! Sorry for being such a Noob

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 20:16:01

This thread opened with a brilliant starter pic.
The follow up pic was just as awesome.
I can't wait to see this thread develop further.

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 20:19:02

At 5/31/10 08:16 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: This thread opened with a brilliant starter pic.
The follow up pic was just as awesome.
I can't wait to see this thread develop further.

Agreed... x100

BBS Signature

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 20:20:55

T-Rex fops riding Narwhals? Drinking Tea? Playing polo? Coffee drinking humans? All pure win. Must... see... more...

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 21:27:34

Great stuff! Keep up the great work.

great

Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-05-31 23:06:24

At 5/31/10 03:08 PM, Kairisk wrote: Hiya this is my first time posting art in newgrounds, and this is one of my absolute favourite pieces, although I messed up the text a bit ^-^; I just want to know what you think!

This particular one is brilliant stuff, love the colortone of it, and would love to see much more from you, and hope to see some in the art portal.

Anyways keep on art-ing

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Dinosaurs and Polo? An art post! 2010-06-01 00:12:00

Lovely work here...simple and cute and well done.

I agree that the font in the narwhal piece could use work, but the idea itself is excellent.
The coffee cup, though, is hilarious and very well done.

Keep up the great creativity!

BBS Signature