• 5 Replies
Slit518
Slit518
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Can You Please Draw My D&d Villain? 2010-05-29 12:45:19

I will be thankful to anyone who would be willing to take up the challenge of drawing the main villain to my fantasy campaign for Dungeons and Dragons. I would have other requests, but for now I just want this particular character sketched out.

His name is Nar'Dier, he is a Drow Elf. Skin is a dark blue with a hint of violet, his hair a whitish/silver, eyes are red. His favorite weapon is the longbow but he also wields a cutlass and an elven thin blade (looks like a rapier but is longer and slightly sturdier). He generally wears a studded leather armor over his base shirt but wears a vest overcoat over the armor. His pants are slightly baggy and he wears leather boots. He also wears a cape on his back with a hood attached, he doesn't often wear the hood. There is another version of him where he is shirtless, wearing no upper body clothes at all except for a bandolier which has 7 slots, each slot has a different kind of arrow in it. He also possess many scars across his chest, back, abdomen and arms from countless battles. The shirtless form even has a few scars on his face/head region. Here are some pictures I have for a concept, none of these works are my own, they were either taken off the internet or from Icewind Dale the game.

Can You Please Draw My D&d Villain?

Ashman
Ashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Can You Please Draw My D&d Villain? 2010-05-29 12:49:51

sorry but YOUR d&d villain, that pic is not yours, and doesnt go by the description you gave, so why post it, second, this is more suited to your userpage

Slit518
Slit518
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Can You Please Draw My D&d Villain? 2010-05-29 12:50:22

Here is my second concept picture for the character.

Slit518
Slit518
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Can You Please Draw My D&d Villain? 2010-05-29 12:51:37

At 5/29/10 12:49 PM, Ashman wrote: sorry but YOUR d&d villain, that pic is not yours, and doesnt go by the description you gave, so why post it, second, this is more suited to your userpage

I said the pictures were not mine, thanks for reading my post. I am only posting one concept at a time because the forums wont let me post more than one picture at once.

Slit518
Slit518
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Can You Please Draw My D&d Villain? 2010-05-29 12:54:37

Last concept picture, sorry for all the posting, if it let me put up more than on epicture it would be easier for me. This one isn't good and was made with the hero 2 creator if I remember correctly. I made this one using the hero 2 creator.

Ashman
Ashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Can You Please Draw My D&d Villain? 2010-05-29 12:56:42

dont post pics that arent yours is all that i can say then, this is the art forum, its not meant for requests like this, thats what your userpage is for