KeithHybrid
KeithHybrid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer May. 29th, 2010 @ 12:08 PM Reply

At 5/29/10 12:06 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 5/29/10 12:02 PM, KeithHybrid wrote: So just because a game isn't targeted to a bunch of self-hating malcontented bestiality fetishists means the game is automatically bad, even though we have seen absolutely zero gameplay yet?
Yes, because as we all know kids can't tell the difference between a good and bad game and they have tried this before.

Sonic doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore. You're a hopeless fanboy.

Just because I hope a game is good means I'm a fanboy?

I repeat: you should've stayed dead.

When all else fails, blame the casuals!

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer May. 29th, 2010 @ 01:03 PM Reply

At 5/29/10 12:08 PM, KeithHybrid wrote: Just because I hope a game is good means I'm a fanboy?

It definitely means you're in the Sonic Cycle loop.

I repeat: you should've stayed dead.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Jercurpac
Jercurpac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Melancholy
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer May. 29th, 2010 @ 01:12 PM Reply

ITT: Blaze and Keith play out their unrequited homosexual tensions towards each other in the guise of an argument over a Sonic game we know next to nothing about.

Happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer May. 29th, 2010 @ 01:19 PM Reply

At 5/29/10 01:12 PM, Jercurpac wrote: ITT: Blaze and Keith play out their unrequited homosexual tensions towards each other in the guise of an argument over a Sonic game we know next to nothing about.

For your information, Keith is the only one stroking his dick to how awesome my opinion is over his.

Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer

ghdude85
ghdude85
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer May. 29th, 2010 @ 01:27 PM Reply

It's about everyone in this thread fault that Sonic sucks so bad...

zen64
zen64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer May. 29th, 2010 @ 02:28 PM Reply

At 5/29/10 01:27 PM, ghdude85 wrote: It's about everyone in this thread fault that Sonic sucks so bad...

You mean it isn't SEGA's incompetence that has caused the downfall (at least in terms of quality) of the franchise? That is news to me.

Credit goes to ChrisLovejoy for this spectacularly spooky sig! [Go fab to fight against breast cancer! For the sake of titties everywhere!]

BBS Signature
KeithHybrid
KeithHybrid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer May. 29th, 2010 @ 02:44 PM Reply

At 5/29/10 01:12 PM, Jercurpac wrote: ITT: Blaze and Keith play out their unrequited homosexual tensions towards each other in the guise of an argument over a Sonic game we know next to nothing about.

God, I'm starting to miss supperman2...

At 5/29/10 01:03 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: I have no idea what you're talking about.

This is Ben's (Blaze's) brother, Nathan. On Oct. 30th, last year, Ben was found in his room with a slit throat. Both of our parents were out that night, and I hardly knew anything about what went on in my old house (I moved out years ago) so this was a great shock to us all, especially me. I loved Ben, even though we never were that close.

It wasn't until mid-November when we found a suicide note on this website. We couldn't believe it. It apparently had nothing to do with real life, just this website. We were confused that he listed all those things that were wrong with his life: his parents loved him and he never was failing at school, or at least I don't think. Last month, we decided to clean out his room, and going through the massive amounts of paper on his desk was basically a list of all the sites he had registered on, his usernames and passwords. I decided to keep it to post that he died on each of them, in case anyone knew him and wanted to know where he went, but this was the only site I saw that had a blog, so I decided to post here to confirm that he did commit suicide on October 30th, 2009.

May god be with him.

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer May. 29th, 2010 @ 02:47 PM Reply

At 5/29/10 02:44 PM, KeithHybrid wrote: God, I'm starting to miss supperman2...

Are you frustrated?

May god be with him.

I still don't know what you're talking about. I never died.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer May. 29th, 2010 @ 08:08 PM Reply

At 5/29/10 02:47 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 5/29/10 02:44 PM, KeithHybrid wrote: God, I'm starting to miss supperman2...
Are you frustrated?
May god be with him.
I still don't know what you're talking about. I never died.

Yeah, Keith. It was all a hoax. Blaze admitted it himself. He trolled people into thinking that he was dead.

Sig by FB - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 02:19 AM Reply

Ah, I forgot about how much I hate all of you.

what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 12:21 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 02:19 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Ah, I forgot about how much I hate all of you.

What a contribution. That sure is a nice way to bump a thread.

KeithHybrid
KeithHybrid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 02:36 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 12:21 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 6/6/10 02:19 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Ah, I forgot about how much I hate all of you.

Such delicious irony! :D

...owait

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 02:43 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 02:36 PM, KeithHybrid wrote: calling me out for something I never do just because he likes to troll

Drweegee64
Drweegee64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 04:21 PM Reply

Wait a min. WTF are those things following him? I smell another shitty gimmic. Don't do it sega! Please don't! Face it your gimmics made sonic games crap!

GO WEEGEE! :)

knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 08:27 PM Reply

On the flip side, if I made a new thread about Sonic Colors, I'd have been scolded for not using the search function, which is how I found this.

Get over it.

BBS Signature
auron789
auron789
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 08:46 PM Reply

hmm, this looks interesting. i wonder what its about and what those things are...

Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 09:02 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 08:27 PM, knuxrouge wrote:
On the flip side, if I made a new thread about Sonic Colors, I'd have been scolded for not using the search function, which is how I found this.

Well, somebody ought to say it...

lololol, u search for Sonic threadz n ur spair tiem? wat a fag

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 7th, 2010 @ 02:02 PM Reply

At 6/6/10 09:02 PM, Gustavos wrote: wat a fag

Well, you know who I am Gusty...

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 7th, 2010 @ 02:13 PM Reply

At 6/7/10 02:02 PM, knuxrouge wrote:

So you get butthurt over people not conforming to your opinion in the Sonic Crew, so you go here? Even after that speech about you not talking about Sonic anymore unless it's on a forum populated by 11-year-olds?

knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 10th, 2010 @ 02:24 AM Reply

At 6/7/10 02:13 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: So you get butthurt over people not conforming to your opinion in the Sonic Crew, so you go here? Even after that speech about you not talking about Sonic anymore unless it's on a forum populated by 11-year-olds?

You're the last person who should be talking about getting butthurt over an opinion that doesn't fit your own.

I left the Sonic Crew, because I wanted to talk about Sonic, not say one thing then have that one thing get followed by a bitch fest.

I don't give a damn about anyone's opinion, but admittedly, the stupidity of "ZOMG ANOTHER SONIC GAME IMMA BE 'REALISTIC' AND SAY ITS GONNA SUCK HURR DURR" does give headaches. For some reason, when Sonic is involved, and ONLY when Sonic is involved, no one believes in just waiting for the game to come out, play it an decide for yourself, no everything is either a make it break it case, which is retarded as it is, since it's automatically shut down the second it's announced.

And that doesn't even give the game a fair chance, you're gonna get the game and play it with the mindset that it's gonna suck, and much like IGN, you're gonna find reasons to moan and whine, confusing game quality form your own lack of standard ability to play a basic platformer.

Either that or you look up some review and borrow it for your own opinion on the game.

I personally think that people should either play the game and enjoy it, or don't buy it.
Sounds far more reasonable and far less fucking retarded than getting whiny over a 20 second teaser.

At least the 11 year olds are optimistic and actually like the games, instead of whining like a bitch about everything when the game isn't out yet, and there's something wrong when a pre-teen is handling things more mature than you are.

BBS Signature
JackDCurleo
JackDCurleo
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 10th, 2010 @ 02:40 AM Reply

At 5/28/10 04:57 PM, fawnret wrote: The chances of it being bad are pretty high,

Yes They're starting to get it... but wait.

but there is always hope that it won't suck.

And we fall back down again.
But why do we fall? To pick ourselves back up again, right? Oh well sometimes its better to just stay down.
The Blue Blur is in a coma and frankly hope is useless at this point. the only thing keeping him alive is the occasional DS/ Gameboy/Iphone game, and those are declining so... let him go.

Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 10th, 2010 @ 10:39 PM Reply

At 6/7/10 02:02 PM, knuxrouge wrote:

Yes, and I believe that little tidbit is even funnier because of it. And if you recall that age-old rule of the internet, we are all men until proven otherwise. Therefore, you are a gay man. Why are you a gayman? Stop being a gayman.

Come on, you've been trying to slap us on our wrists because of our stupidity for too long. You need to lighten up. We're all intelligent people, and as such, we can influence other people's opinions (through the use of bandwagons and Sonic Cycles and whatnot), but we can't change them with our own. We're all stubborn bastards. But yes, I'd like to have mellow conversation about games rather than just argue why one is either good or bad. Or why we shouldn't buy a new game.

I'm not saying you should give up on us. To do that, you might as well never visit a website again as well. Since Sonic is such a touchy subject everywhere, you might want to avoid it. But if you have an opinion that you just have to express, go on ahead, but mind the risks.

At 6/10/10 09:44 AM, stick101 wrote: Sonic games suck, They all suck

Believe me when I say I do not speak through nostalgia goggles. The first three games were challenging and entertaining.

and everyone who is a sonic fan is under the age of 13.

Well sir, I've never heard of a 13 year old furry. And I think there are plenty of Sonic fans over or near adult age, though I can't say I've met any in person. Me and my real life "obscure gaemer" friends don't care much what Sonic is doing. And no, we don't just play "Cod". In fact, I'm the only one of them that has played Modern Warfare 2.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 11th, 2010 @ 01:38 AM Reply

I always mind the risk.

But doing the same dance to the same music gets boring.

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 11th, 2010 @ 02:05 PM Reply

At 6/10/10 02:24 AM, knuxrouge wrote: You're the last person who should be talking about getting butthurt over an opinion that doesn't fit your own.

What an argument, ignore the points made about you and talk shit about me.

I left the Sonic Crew, because I wanted to talk about Sonic, not say one thing then have that one thing get followed by a bitch fest.

We DO talk about Sonic, you shithead, we just get negative sometimes. I mean, fuck, what do you expect the club to be full of, fanboys who praise it left and right?

I don't give a damn about anyone's opinion, but admittedly, the stupidity of "ZOMG ANOTHER SONIC GAME IMMA BE 'REALISTIC' AND SAY ITS GONNA SUCK HURR DURR" does give headaches. For some reason, when Sonic is involved, and ONLY when Sonic is involved, no one believes in just waiting for the game to come out, play it an decide for yourself, no everything is either a make it break it case, which is retarded as it is, since it's automatically shut down the second it's announced.

But it IS being realistic. You boast about saying the Sonic Cycle isn't true when on the contrary YOU are the living embodiment of it.

And that doesn't even give the game a fair chance, you're gonna get the game and play it with the mindset that it's gonna suck, and much like IGN, you're gonna find reasons to moan and whine, confusing game quality form your own lack of standard ability to play a basic platformer.

And again, you're bitching about someone's opinion not being 100% positive and not like yours. Did you ever stop to think that "bitching and moaning" could be, I dunno, ACTUAL REASONS to not like the game?

Either that or you look up some review and borrow it for your own opinion on the game.

Nobody trusts professional reviews anymore. Just because it's the same as the majority of other people's doesn't mean it's hopping on a bandwagon. It's the sad truth.

I personally think that people should either play the game and enjoy it, or don't buy it.

Oh my god. You know how little shits comment on some video about a Sonic X AMV or whatever, when somebody says it's a shitty AMV, and then they reply with "hey u faggt if u dont liek it dont watch it"? The point is that IT SHOULDN'T EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE. It's like saying if you think CAD sucks, don't read it. It's like saying if you don't like Chris-chan, ignore him. Completely missing the point.

Sounds far more reasonable and far less fucking retarded than getting whiny over a 20 second teaser.

We don't flame the game itself because right now, there's nothing to flame about. No, we flame about the expectation that it will suck, not that it already does.

At least the 11 year olds are optimistic and actually like the games, instead of whining like a bitch about everything when the game isn't out yet, and there's something wrong when a pre-teen is handling things more mature than you are.

The 11-year-olds like Sonic 06. The 11-year-olds like ShTH. There's no excuse, because even Sega admitted that those games both sucked ass. They don't actually LIKE the games, it's that they haven't gotten in the mental capacity to NOT like it. AKA their fanboyism keeping them from the truth. Do we not have the right to look at what's been given to us "Gameplay vids, screenshots" and automatically decide that it LOOKS like shit? Is that not YOUR opinion, or is it just as you said, "bitching and moaning over a pile of SHIT"?

pikmints
pikmints
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Gamer
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 11th, 2010 @ 02:12 PM Reply

The commercial looked satisfying to me, but that's always the case with games. Commercials are always better than the actual gameplay. I'm going to wait until after it comes out so I can read all about it online, see gameplay videos, and see how it looks.

Thanks to Charlie for the sig pic. League of Legends

BBS Signature
Armissea
Armissea
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 55
Gamer
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 11th, 2010 @ 02:31 PM Reply

Sonic heroes

and anything since then has been a travasty

I hate sonic games now

they are overmilked

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 11th, 2010 @ 06:28 PM Reply

I thought this was appropriate.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
iBagel
iBagel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 16th, 2010 @ 07:43 PM Reply

At 5/26/10 03:23 PM, Fezz wrote: I've been told by a banned SomaGuye to share this link with you all.

I've been researching and this

PSN ID: el173sn1pax
"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!"

BBS Signature
Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Colors Announcement Trailer Jun. 16th, 2010 @ 10:12 PM Reply

At 6/16/10 06:28 PM, ifureadthisdie wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go8nau_oP Wo&playnext_from=TL&videos=N40F6aGwF9E&f eature=recentf
Sega...i think i love you again :'(

Adding onto Sonic Unleashed's well-made Sonic levels? Good call. It actually doesn't look that bad.