00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParallaxDraw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Different Styles

929 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Different Styles 2010-05-24 12:06:19

i was just experimenting with different drawing styles here, all drawn with pencil.. nothing hectic though.still, comments would be appreciated lol

Different Styles

Response to Different Styles 2010-05-24 12:19:59

The drawing style is the relatively same but the art and character styles are quite different which is good. These are interesting and well done skecthes, do you have any complete drawings? If not you should try and complete some with colour and all.

Response to Different Styles 2010-05-24 13:05:13

ok now im just adding some of my other drawings which are relatively the same in terms of the drawing style

Different Styles

Response to Different Styles 2010-05-24 13:06:31

Onion Screamy...

Different Styles

Response to Different Styles 2010-05-24 13:08:26

sigoretta..( dunno if thas how you spell it)

Different Styles

Response to Different Styles 2010-05-24 13:10:41

Some guy...um... yeah

Different Styles

Response to Different Styles 2010-05-24 13:57:26

At 5/24/10 01:10 PM, ArtiteKt wrote: Some guy...um... yeah

I really dig this one. Not incredibly complex, yet you can see the emotion in there clear as day.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Different Styles 2010-05-24 14:15:22

At 5/24/10 01:57 PM, JoeTheToucan wrote:
At 5/24/10 01:10 PM, ArtiteKt wrote: Some guy...um... yeah
I really dig this one. Not incredibly complex, yet you can see the emotion in there clear as day.

Yeah, Joe's right. It really depicts the emotion on the character. I think it's like an emotion associated with being tired.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Different Styles 2010-05-25 07:37:24

thanks... im kinda surprised that you guys picked this last one as your favourite since its one of the quickest ones it took me to draw... feedback is much appreciated though

Response to Different Styles 2010-05-25 08:09:52

favourites gotta be either the second one or the last one, and yeah everyone has their own opinions on what they like, sometimes it surprises you

Response to Different Styles 2010-05-25 08:22:20

At 5/25/10 07:37 AM, ArtiteKt wrote: thanks... im kinda surprised that you guys picked this last one as your favourite since its one of the quickest ones it took me to draw... feedback is much appreciated though

Yea it's weird how the things you don't do seriously can end up so good. Last year at the end of every art lesson I'd just get a piece of paper and use the rest of the paint I hadn't used and paint some random painting. I drew some crappy looking faces and my teacher thought they were heaps good and has kept them to show other classes and wants me to do something similar this year :P

Response to Different Styles 2010-05-25 09:45:45

At 5/25/10 08:22 AM, CloudEater wrote:
At 5/25/10 07:37 AM, ArtiteKt wrote: thanks... im kinda surprised that you guys picked this last one as your favourite since its one of the quickest ones it took me to draw... feedback is much appreciated though
Yea it's weird how the things you don't do seriously can end up so good. Last year at the end of every art lesson I'd just get a piece of paper and use the rest of the paint I hadn't used and paint some random painting. I drew some crappy looking faces and my teacher thought they were heaps good and has kept them to show other classes and wants me to do something similar this year :P

yeah man i know what you mean lol... i think the best drawing ive ever done was when i was 13 or something... and it was completely random... ey... but thanks for the feedback...once again

Response to Different Styles 2010-05-27 12:13:37

dunno if im breaking the rules or whatever, but i thought that i would repost this drawing with a slightly darker contrast to it. i did that because i think that the details werent clear enough coz of the scanner making it too bright... so yeah...

Different Styles