00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thrll just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

any ideas on how to improve this?

2,008 Views | 34 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to any ideas on how to improve this? 2010-05-26 01:22:52

You could use cleaner paper I suggest so the pics can be seen clearer. And practice helps alot, like the others said. With enough determination you could be a great artist.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to any ideas on how to improve this? 2010-05-26 20:40:35

At 5/26/10 01:22 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: You could use cleaner paper I suggest so the pics can be seen clearer. And practice helps alot, like the others said. With enough determination you could be a great artist.

the paper is dirty cus of constant erasing :s some of them seem like they arnt clean but thats cust the printer being messed up badly, I need to start taking the pictures fringe off and remove them from my art books as well, but I do want it to be cleaner, Im trying to figure a way to clean the picture up but not sure how to with the computer.

lock and load its time to get some!

BBS Signature

Response to any ideas on how to improve this? 2010-05-26 20:55:42

should get a seperate scanner the one I have is part of the printer so its hard to get these pictures under the lid, ima put up a wip here soon I need help with the left foot badly got to scan it but ima update the scan of my robot, cleaned up the fringe and took out of the note book so hopefully it scans right this time as well.

BBS Signature

Response to any ideas on how to improve this? 2010-05-26 21:07:39

ok heres the updated pic of robo shinobi, because its actually pressed under the lid it picks the picture up better, but this isnt the one im haveing trouble with.

BBS Signature

Response to any ideas on how to improve this? 2010-05-26 21:11:59

this is my wip kinda my idea of the art portals bot ^^; I know they wont make it the icon but hehe its what inspired it. the problem is I can get the "big toe" and the smaller "toes" to look like its flat and not just a nubby leg

BBS Signature