00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

marbleheadzzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Soundtrack for The Impossible Game

15,782 Views | 11 Replies

Hi guys,

You may see The Imposible Game doing well on the App Store, and I'm looking into doing new levels for it in the future. What I will need are soundtracks to follow on from Fire Aura, which is a tough job.

I'm not looking for someone to make any new tracks, just looking for some suggestions on songs already in the portal. The kind of incredibly awesome tracks people will really like and want to hear more of, like Fire Aura. Any suggestions?

Also I'm trying to contact ParagonX9 to maybe use Chaoz Fantasy and I can't send them a PM, can anyone PM me an email address if they have one?

Thanks!

They used to call me souled...

Response to Soundtrack for The Impossible Game 2010-05-18 17:09:16

Response to Soundtrack for The Impossible Game 2010-05-18 17:16:58

At 5/18/10 05:09 PM, YouriX wrote: Well i am interested but i have a few questions. Am i going to get royalties or any sort of payment for this job?

In any case here are some songs i have:

Not saying anything about that yet. I'm looking more for your favourite tracks on the audio portal. :)

They used to call me souled...

Response to Soundtrack for The Impossible Game 2010-05-18 18:07:17

Response to Soundtrack for The Impossible Game 2010-05-18 19:29:27

cornandbeans-Bittersweet Symphony Remix
By far one of the best DnB song on newgrounds.
I would strongly recomend it.

Response to Soundtrack for The Impossible Game 2010-05-18 19:51:51

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to Soundtrack for The Impossible Game 2010-05-19 05:27:06

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Soundtrack for The Impossible Game 2014-05-05 23:39:43

At 5/18/10 03:58 PM, FlukeDude wrote: Hi guys,

You may see The Imposible Game doing well on the App Store, and I'm looking into doing new levels for it in the future. What I will need are soundtracks to follow on from Fire Aura, which is a tough job.

I'm not looking for someone to make any new tracks, just looking for some suggestions on songs already in the portal. The kind of incredibly awesome tracks people will really like and want to hear more of, like Fire Aura. Any suggestions?

Also I'm trying to contact ParagonX9 to maybe use Chaoz Fantasy and I can't send them a PM, can anyone PM me an email address if they have one?

Thanks!

(I know this was old, but recently I've been going and looking for the Impossible Game soundtracks! Btw, thanks EnV for letting anyone use your music! :)

Response to Soundtrack for The Impossible Game 2014-05-06 00:19:36

At 5/18/10 03:58 PM, FlukeDude wrote: Hi guys,

Thanks!

these are the closest i have

Response to Soundtrack for The Impossible Game 2014-05-06 02:35:08

uuuurg uuuurggghhhh

zooombie thread!!!!!!!