00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Destiny2Lover2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread

35,506 Views | 710 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-17 01:18:14

At 6/17/10 01:14 AM, Jerkapotamus wrote: The actual game parts are kind of boring, but there are so many LOL's in this conference it's unbelievable. Here's the main stuff, but there's some other funnies as well.

Konami wins E3.

Surely... this is a Joke right? Konami didn't actually have a conference this crappy right?

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

GUILE THEME GOES WITH EVERYTHING

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-17 01:37:54

At 6/17/10 01:14 AM, Jerkapotamus wrote:
Konami wins E3.

Does it get worse than the Glee performance?

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-17 01:44:57

At 6/17/10 01:37 AM, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote: Does it get worse than the Glee performance?

Oh god yes. Every segment has its own flavor of being terribly awesome. Say what you will, but everyone would have been a lot happier if Microsoft had just done exactly what Konami did.

PS3 ID: Jerkapotamus

Sig by Akula

BBS Signature

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-17 06:37:25

At 6/17/10 04:15 AM, RoboJesus wrote:
At 6/17/10 01:04 AM, Yokumashu wrote: Also, I've just realized a great way to piss off everyone who owns a kinect. Anytime they are playing a game, walk into the room and say "Xbox, shut down."
I'm pretty sure it uses voice recognition. And I don't know what stopped you from walking in the room and just turning off the Xbox manually. That pissed off my friend who had a GameCube SOOOOO MUCH back in the day.

I wonder what would happen if you spoke to a guy on voice chat who had kinect and there actually was a voice command such as that and it worked. Lulz would ensue.

Honestly though I have no clue who this Project Natal/Kinect works because I haven't been looking at it. Sounds like it has potential though.

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-17 07:50:00

At 6/16/10 08:35 PM, xscoot wrote:
At 6/16/10 10:51 AM, simon wrote: Nintendo pretty much failed for not announcing Pokemon Black + White in the 3DS conference.
Nintendo also didn't mention the OoT remake for 3DS, or the upcoming Sin and Punishment 2.

They have so many games, that even with 90 minutes, they couldn't fit it all in. Nintendo won E3.

Ha. It's so funny to hear all of this. Two years ago, all of you guys were bashing on the Wii and now you're saying how great it is. I think you should all write letters to Nintendo, apologizing.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-17 08:29:12

At 6/17/10 07:50 AM, puddinN64 wrote: Ha. It's so funny to hear all of this. Two years ago, all of you guys were bashing on the Wii and now you're saying how great it is. I think you should all write letters to Nintendo, apologizing.

Apologising for what? The Wii having a terrible line up two years ago?

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-17 09:02:52

All I have to say is...WHERE THE FUCK IS MAX PAYNE!!!!!!! I have been hopeing everyday to see the trailer pop up and not shit. Has anyone heard shit on if Rockstar is even at E3? If they dont show some footage for MP3 I will be kinda nervous about the release. It is supposed to release late Oct early Nov. Still not a Trailer one...WTF.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-17 09:11:17

Games I'm looking forward to:
Metal Gear Solid Rising
Fallout New Vegas
Skyward Sword

yeah.....thats about it.

At 6/17/10 04:15 AM, RoboJesus wrote: I don't know what stopped you from walking in the room and just turning off the Xbox manually. That pissed off my friend who had a GameCube SOOOOO MUCH back in the day.

I hope you die

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-17 10:14:39

Am I the only one who really doesn't give a shit about handheld gaming?

Thnx for the sig ParadoxVoid

i look like a ballplaya

BBS Signature

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-17 10:28:42

At 6/17/10 09:11 AM, Jackho wrote: I hope you die

Everyone dies eventually

PSN ID - Pyr0hawk (Thats a zero btw)

Currently Playing - Mass Effect 2 (PC)

BBS Signature

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-17 10:29:52

At 6/17/10 10:14 AM, Shnam wrote: Am I the only one who really doesn't give a shit about handheld gaming?

I wasn't sure at first, but the 3DS is actually a brilliant move by Nintendo. They're pushing Sony out of the Market by releasing a system that can now do everything the PSP does, plus double screens and touch screen and 3D and camera and microphone probably for the same price. So now any game released for the PSP can make the move to a Nintendo handheld while a Nintendo game can't necessarily make it to the PSP.

Even more so though they're making themselves seem unique in a market where cellphones are increasingly the handheld gaming device of choice. 3D is a technology that's finally adapted in a way that's appropriate for consumer use, but still a ways away from being implemented the Nintendo's competitors. Of course that doesn't really change the fact that you're not interested in the handheld market. I just think, aside from actually wanting to play the damn thing, it's interesting to watch how the developing handheld wars are playing out.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-17 19:14:56

At 5/13/10 06:39 PM, ghdude85 wrote: Some of the things I look most forward to hear about must be:

Playstation Move
Zelda Wii
StarWars: The Force Unleashed 2
Gran Turismo 5
Metroid Other M
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Project Natal
Pokemon Black & White

in this order
I think E3 will be great. Perhaps something really unexpected will appear

Not bad you've listed a few promising titles on that list of your's but isn't some of that software and hardware out already like Super mario Galaxy 2 and Project Natel?It was sort of hard to tell from the trailers either if these were movies or games because look at Battlestar Galatica online... It looks all to real for me but it be cool if you could do all that in real time
GoldenEye 2010
Flingsmash
Lost in Shadow
Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Call of Duty Black ops
Fallout New Vegas
Time Crisis: Razing Storm
portal 2
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Child of eden/ This in my opinion really amazed me so much that my eyes were practically glistening much like a child.It got the best of my reaction towards any game in this years E3 because It reminded me of Rez. It's not Often I get such emotion after looking at something like that like the first time I saw the commercial's for GTA: Vice City , You just know it's going to kick so much ass.
DKC Returns
Vanquish Trailer
Metroid Other M
Bulletstorm
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
Dead Rising 2
Need For Speed: Hot Pursit
Golden Sun : Dark Dawn
KungFu Rider
Driver: San Francisco
NeverDead
Man vs. Wild
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Nail'd
End of Nations
Samurai Warriors 3
Ghost Reacon Future Soldier
Splatterhouse
Super Meat Boy
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Miniland Mayhem
Mortal kombat 9
Tom Clancy´s Hawx 2
Sonic Colours
Twisted Metal

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-17 19:31:16

Apparently, Ninety-Nine Nights II will be extreme.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-17 22:42:07

At 6/17/10 07:31 PM, Makeshift wrote: Apparently, Ninety-Nine Nights II will be extreme.

Highlights of E3

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-18 01:49:02

All the Nintendo stuff im looking foward to cause im a nintendo nerd.But the metal gear solid might be real cool

BBS Signature

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-18 14:29:28

Trophy whores are gonna jump all over Sly Collection for the PS3.

3 platinum trophies along with multiple gold, silver, and bronze trophies for $39.99

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-18 17:34:28

At 6/18/10 02:29 PM, Yokumashu wrote: Trophy whores are gonna jump all over Sly Collection for the PS3.

3 platinum trophies along with multiple gold, silver, and bronze trophies for $39.99

I want a new sly game not sly collection.

Asdf

BBS Signature

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-18 18:53:08

hey there any word on Final fantsy XIV I news searched on the web but there was nothing on G4 plus Star wars the Old Republic LOOKS AWESOME.

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-27 09:52:52

So, has there been any talk on Super Meat Boy here? I know it wasn't a new game at the show, but I still think it deserves some chatter. I really hope this is one of the killer apps of this summer.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-27 11:43:16

At 6/18/10 02:29 PM, Yokumashu wrote: Trophy whores are gonna jump all over Sly Collection for the PS3.

That's perfect. Especially because I've never played a Sly game.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official E3 2010 Discussion Thread 2010-06-27 14:39:17

At 6/17/10 09:11 AM, Jackho wrote: Games I'm looking forward to:
Metal Gear Solid Rising
Fallout New Vegas
Skyward Sword

Add Goldeneye Wii, CoD Black Ops, and Metroid Other M to that list and you've got my six must-get games. But just about everything I saw in E3 looked like loads of fun.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.